Chapter 16

My Mistake {editing}

 

Ria's POV

 

Splash

 

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed, this is the rudest awakening I have received for a week. Who in their right mind would wake someone up using a bucket of water? I stood up and saw Curly smirking at me.

 

"What do you think you’re doing?" I asked

 

"Waking you up" he said before heading to the door but before going out he turned around and said "Hello Kitty bra? Aren't you too old for that?"

 

"ERT!" I exclaimed and ran to the bathroom.

 

   It has been a week since I week since I 'moved' to South Korea and to be honest, living here is boring! You would think that going to a foreign country, I could have a fresh start and explore but sadly I'm under how you say surveillance.

 

   Every morning Curly would wake me, rudely I may add. Before it was loud noises from horns or pulling me out from bed but now he decides to use water, after the rude awakening I spend the day with Gamer at his office, his trying this whole bonding thing but I just play with my phone or explore the building and sadly, Curly's always with me he never seems to have his own business. Lastly, at night I explore the house and it’s really big I mean it even has elevators. 

 

 

   The elevators have buttons indicating each of the floors. Let me run down what's inside this place. There's basement but only way to get there is through the elevators but to get there I need a pin code so I have no idea what's down there, worst case scenario there keeping other gangsters prisoners there.

 

(The pictures are arranged according to how it is told)

The first floor has a receiving area, living room, formal dining room and a main kitchen, and an indoor pool.

http://www.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/creative-master-pools.jpg

 

The second floor has a huge library and study as well as five offices that look exactly alike.

 

 

  The third floor is my floor but I haven't done anything with the place so it still remains white and empty, but I'm at shock the place can be a whole apartment, if I put effort to it, it can be completed with a living room to a storage room. The next floor is Gamer's floor and I never have went up there.

Lastly, there's an attic here there's a movie theatre, game room and party room with an ice cream parlour. And there's also an outdoor pool and a huge backyard.

 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjcZzg5Xq4GMmH5GXrnJFkth62LkVUn6AIG0xTuDkoHSs0uU9mhttp://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4f562feb6bb3f74672000001-590/and-in-case-a-movie-theater-isnt-enough-entertainment-the-house-also-comes-equipped-with-a-bowling-alley.jpghttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiqbSSGztPcB5BT1CW3paHpSGQgp9Y9l29QrLgVjskalRAZOaIbw

 

   I got out the shower then dressed and headed for the main kitchen. I saw BAP stuffing their faces at the dining room while Gamer and Hanbok Lady are in the kitchen.

 

http://www.forever21.com/images/main_flat/31556894-02.jpghttp://www.forever21.com/images/small/45589688-03.jpg

 

 

"Morning" they both greeted me but awkward silence surrounded us.

 

"So..." Lady said trying to start a conversation

 

"So when are you going to furnish your floor and buy nicer clothes?" Gamer asked still not taking his eyes off the newspaper.

 

"I'll only be here for the summer and what is wrong with my clothes?! Uncle Blondie and Uncle Birdie may have knocked out my mom again just to get me some of my stuff"

 

"Nothing, just have nicer quality of clothes and you’re staying here for a year  besides nothing's wrong with living comfortably and why can you call them uncle but you can't call me dad" I was about to protest when he called for Curly "Bring her to Kangnam and throw out what Sungmin and Siwon hyung brought" he ordered

 

"Why is it always Curly and why does Curly follow him?" I muttered but Gamer heard me.

 

"Because his your bodyguard and I am his boss and YOUR FATHER"

 

"But there's five other people stuffing their faces in the dining room right now? and I haven't picked anyone" I said ignoring his last statement

 

"Yes, they’re all your bodyguards but think of Zelo as your main bodyguard and it’s not like you actually looked at the files I gave you and you need a bodyguard because of happened last time, NO more arguments Maria" he said

 

   After his sudden outburst I grabbed my stuff and dragged Curly out of the mansion. Great, now I have to spend the day with Curly.

 


AN: Hi !!! Update here...sorry if its a bit boring though and thank you for enduring the boring chapters and same thing goes bold korean, normal english :))) and why is the internet so dreadfully slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................and thank you for the upvote :)