Chapter 12

My Mistake {editing}

 

Ria's POV
 
"What kind of business do you even do?" I asked them then stood up
 
"Relax, we're legal in some ways" Blondie said trying to calm me down
 
"Relax? Some ways? Are you crazy?" I asked them "You ransacked my house, almost knocked my mom out cold, kidnapped me, shipped me to Korea, have some crazy idiot get me from the airport and now I magically have a dad!" I screamed
 
"You knocked her out?" my so called father said with shock completely ignoring me.
 
"Almost" Blondie said now trying to calm Gamer down and kinda of restraining him.
 
"Little miss, we're not bad people, we have legal operations --" Birdie said to me
 
"but you have illegal operations" I said in a matter of fact tone cutting him off.
 
"Siwon hyung answer me! Sungminnie won't give me any answers!" Gamer said like a five year old child and with that scream all three of them became like five year old kids fighting over a toy and in this situation my mom is the toy. 
 
"HEY!" I screamed having enough of this idiocy, they all turned to me.
 
"You two are Siwon and Sungmin?" I asked pointing at them and they nodded slowly. "Do you have any idea what I experience at the airport? I called you know but what some cute yet arrogant and crazy idiot came and picked me up. Did you know he crashed into the airport's doors and window?" I asked them again but I can see their like shocked little kids "That's it I have been patient with everything that has happened today  but I see that I'm only been dealing with five year olds" I continued and after I finished my outburst I headed for the door.
 
   Before I left I turned and look at my 'father' and said "I grew up without a father, my mom and I have survived fifteen years without a father and I can assure you I don't need a father. If you didn't want me fifteen years ago I don't think you'll want me now" after that I made my out of his weird office and back to the living room. I saw the hanbok lady drinking tea by the window, I walked pass her and pressed the elevator's button the lady did say anything but I can tell she's looking at me and trust me I could've melted in her stare but luckily the elevator doors opened, I'm finally free from this kindergarden as I was about to go out of the building I saw four blonde guys walk in, sheesh is blonde really a big deal?
 
 
Fastforward
 
   I have been roaming around Seoul's streets for about three hours now, having a crazy fit in an unknown country is not the best idea, I know that now. You may ask what will a teenage girl do after three hours of walking, well I'm basically sitting in a playground bench but I was right about one thing though, my 'father' doesn't care about me he hasn't even bothered to look for me, even Birdie and Blondie doesn't care. 
 
   I sighed, stood up and headed for a convenience store across the street, I still have the knapsack they gave me and there's money in it plus I'm hungry so common sense, I will buy food. The stoplight turned red and a black BMW stopped infront of me but a guy in a black suit came out of the car and placed a white cloth over my mouth making me unconscious, here we go again.

AN: Hi guys I updated via phone so please understand why there are typos and stuff. THANK YOU :)

PS. DUN DUN DUN DUN, the princess is being taken. DUN DUN DUN

PPS. How is the story so far?