Chapter 10

My Mistake {editing}

 

Ria's POV

 

   This is taking me nowhere, I have pulled half of this shelf's books but nothing, and same goes for the thing behind this shelf there are grumbles but still. This is tiring, what am I even doing and whoever that boss is should show up ASAP! I walk back to the center of the room and stared at the chandelier, now think what did Sherlock do or any detective at this point? I scanned the lower floor again, there's dorm next to the translucent double doors I entered earlier, I walked in and I saw a mini Griffindor living room. A fireplace? [Holmes don't fail me now], I prayed as I started poking around, in movies there's usually goblins with buttons under their heads, nothing.

 

   Those stick thingies maybe somewhere there, I lifted one up and boy this is heavy. Jackpot, a button right on the stick I picked up. I pressed it and I can hear the shelf moving from the other room. I raced to the other room just in time the shelf reveal a man in a wrinkled suit probably in his early twenties. He's to focus on the screen of his computer to even notice me. I looked at the screen, second highest score, a video game! This idiot has been playing the whole time!

 

 

"Maria, keep your cool" I muttered repeatedly

 

 

   I faked cough after talking to myself to gain this idiot's attention but nothing, I coughed again still nothing, I exaggerated my coughing and he finally turned to me and I feel his IQ's already been damaged by the video game since it took him more or less five minutes to recognize me and widen his eyes.

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

   Another gang trashed one of our clubs and now boss wants us to clean the place up. My hyungs and I are a gang, aren't we suppose the living soul of the people who did this?

 

"You can help me you know? Aren't we a family?" I asked my hyungs

 

"The early bird catches the worms and the late puppy eats the catch" Youngjae hyung said

 

"What in the world is that supposed to mean?"

 

"Yah maknae! Just clean" a booming voice said from behind me

 

"Yongguk hyung, this is tortured!" I screamed but as usual they ignore me

 

I dunked the mop back in the pail and stared at the trashed floor. This is going to be a long night.

 

 

Ria's POV

 

"By guns, you look exactly like her" the bookshelf dude exclaimed

 

"Do I know you?"

 

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun" he said as he extended his hand for a handshake I ignored his introduction and asked another question "Why am I here?"

 

"Straightforward, just like your mother" he said with a chuckle

 

I gave him a confused look but he just continued his chuckling

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I AM YOUR FATHER" he said in a Darth Vader sort of way

 


AN: HI EVERYBODY SO I'LL BE POSTING A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY BUT I'LL PROBABLY POST THE OTHER CHAPTER LATER, IF YOUR GOING TO ASK WHY WELL ITS BECAUSE MY LAPTOP'S GOING TO BE CONFISCATED FOR I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG AND I DON'T KNOW WHY MY MOM'S DOING THIS BUT IF I EVER GET A CHANCE TO TYPE VIA PHONE I WILL UPDATE BUT DON'T WORRY KNOWING MY MOM I CAN SNEAK A FEW CHAPTERS BEFORE SHE EVEN RETURNS MY LAPTOP :) OH AND I FORGOT TO PUT PICTURES IN THE PAST CHAPTER AND NOW I DID AND FOR YOUR COMFORT HERE THERE ARE ....

PS. AND WOULD YOU RATHER THE PICTURES BE VIA LINK OR BE IN CHAPTER ALREADY? :)

PPS. SAME THING STILL GOES WITH THE DIALOGUE BOLD FOR KOREAN..NORMAL FOR ENGLISH

THANK YOU :)

HOGWARTS OFFICE

THE CHANDELIER

 

SECOND FLOOR OFFICE