Chapter 27

My Mistake {editing}

"You still know your job?"

"Sweet potatoes driving on the highway, why do you sneak up on people?" 

"Answer the question"

"Yes" I replied quietly.

"Good, night" 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Is everything okay Kyu?" someone said as I was looking at some paperwork.

I looked up and saw a beautiful woman in a business suit with her long brown hair in a neat bun.

“It’s fine dear” I said in a whisper.

“This is not going away Kyu” she said with irritation in her voice. I remained silent and continued reading through my paperwork.

“CHO KYUHYUN!” she screamed grabbing the documents on my desk and tossing it somewhere.

“What is your problem Seohyun?” I asked calmly

“MY PROBLEM IS THAT!” she screamed again while pointing at my drawer

“You have a problem with the furniture?”

She looked at me with a disbelieving look. “You have a problem with wood or the locks?” I continued.

“Open the damn drawer Kyu” she said quietly while rubbing her temples.

I just looked at her, irritating her more. She grabbed my coat of the rack and tossed me the drawer keys. I caught the keys mumbling ‘alright’, I unlock the drawer and asked “What now?”

“This” she said grabbing the drawer scattering its contents all over the floor. She then grabbed something from the floor and slamming it on the desk.

“A picture?”

“A picture of them!”

“What do you want me to do? That’s my kid” I said closing my eyes tightly trying to keep my cool.

“Then what is Emi? And where do I fit in with this perfect family?”

I slammed my hands on the desk causing her to flinch and screamed “As you can see CHO Seohyun, I married you!”

“Well I’m sorry that I’m not perfect, I’m sorry that I can’t give you the little girl for you to buy a huge teddy bear” I said

“Well I don’t have a little girl cause she’s 15 years old!”

“FINE!” she screamed tossing her hands up and walking out of the room.

“Lady trouble, Kyu” I turned around and saw a man in a tux with a pair of really big pink sunglasses.

“What do you want hyung?”

“Respect your elders” he said as he hit the back of my head. “Have you placed your bet yet? Cause you know I got your back” he continued.

“Just go home hyung” I said.

“Two years in the big house and this is the treatment I get”

“Just go home and get some sleep, Heechul”

 


AN: AYOOO~~~ MY ALIVE AWAKE ALERT ENTHUSIASTIC READERS!!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE UPDATING AFTER A MONTH OR SO...AND SOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING AND SUPPORT MY STORY AND REALLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT :)))

LOVE YOU GUYS :))

PEACE..

+ ONE SHOT: ZELO AND YOU = FRIENDZONED...NOT!

+ FANFIC: THIS IS A GIRL GROUP FANFIC THERE'S ZELO & RIA AGAIN SO = LUNA

BOLD - KOREAN

NORMAL - ENGLISH

ITALIZED - THOUGHTS

 

Thanking GeeBom from  Internal Beauty Poster Shop for the poster :)

PS. photo and video rights to their respective owners :)

PPS. OMG BADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!