Chapter 24

My Mistake {editing}

Ria's POV

 

 

Later that day

 

"I'll see you tomorrow Ria!" Yerim screamed while waving her arm and running towards the school gates. How can she do that with out hitting anything?

"Ready to go home princess?" someone very familiar said from behind me.

"Thanks but no thanks..." I said coldly and walked away.

"Why so moody? Did your tiara break or something?" he asked catching up with me.

"I told you I don't like fairy tales" I said quicken my pace but I stopped and turned to and said "Besides I don't associate with liars" before walking away again leaving the pink idiot.

 

Stupid pink head...

Liar pink head...

Thinks his all that...

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

 

"BUNHONG!!!" I screamed but I came back to my senses when I heard someone chuckle.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE SHOW YOURSELVES I KNOW FIVE STEPS IN KARATE AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM!" I exclaimed rapidly taking my umbrella out, gripping it tightly.

"Relax I won't hurt you...yet" the stanger said coming out of his hiding place and is now leaning on a door frame.

"BABO!" I screamed again and hit him with my umbrella again and again.

"AIISSSHH!" He screamed in irritation, grabbed my hand and yanked the umbrella out of my grip.

"Fiesty, I like it but a princess has to be polite" He said lossening his grip.

"Thick Lips..." I trailed, took my hand out of his grip and walked away.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!" He screamed again but I just ignored him. I just want to go home

 

Walking home

 

"YAH! YOU LITTLE -" Someone screamed behind me.

"Can't finish your sentence?" I asked turning around to face him.

"Man, you walk fast..." He said while panting.

"What do you want?" 

"A date" He said with a grin.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"WHAT?!"

"Can you go a second without shouting at me?"

"Can you introduce yourself first?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Kai" He said putting on a pair of shades.

"I would like to know your real name, thick lips" I said taking off his shades.

"And why would think it isn't my real name?"

"Your name tag says Kim Jongin"

"YAH! If you know my name already why go on asking?!" He screamed.

"I want to hear it from you..." I trailed "Maria Cho and you are?" I asked.

"Kim Jongin, please to meet you princess" He said extending his hand.

"I don't like being called princess" I said coldly.

 

"BASTARD!" Someone screamed from behind me. Why are people always screaming?

And looky-looky its Curly runnning down the path with A BASEBALL BAT IN HAND. o.O?

He stopped infront of us panting and was about to hit Jongin with the bat but Jongin quickly dodged it.

"It has been a while, Zelo" Jongin said with a smirk.

"Yeah, it has and I have no intention of doing this again" He said attacking again but with every attack he makes Jongin easily dodges.

"My turn" Jongin smirked and threw a punch at Curly and it landed in his gut causing him to land on his cluching his stomach.

"STOP IT!" I screamed "I don't care if your murderers, gangsters, decent bodyguards or even mob bosses...Just NEVER NEVER fight in front of me" I added then helped Curly up.

"I'll see you around, Jongin" I said helping Curly walk "Are you sure you can protect me?"

"Shut up Maria" He said then groaned.

 


AN:  AYOOOO~~~ EVERYBODY :))))

HOW ARE YOU GUYS???

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER???

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMOREEEEE.....

IS THE STORY CONFUSING??? CAUSE I THINK IT IS...

IS IT BORING??? I ALSO THINK IT IS...

HAVE YOU WATCHED JJANG??? WATCH IT!

BYE BYE :)))

IS ZELO CUTE??? HE IS MORE THAN CUTE (SORRY FANGIRLING WHILE WRITING IS  A BAD COMBO FOR ME)

AND KAI WOOOOOOOO!!! 

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED EXO VIDEO TEASER YET? WATCH IT!!!