Chapter 3

My Mistake {editing}

   My eyes opened and it took a while before I could take in my surroundings. I’m lying down at the backseat of car; its windows are tinted black and I hear a voice from the front seat. He sounded like the man from before but calmer and less arrogant. I sat up and saw two men in black suits; one was driving while the other man, the one I recognize, was talking on the phone. In an unknown car with men looking like bad people probably doing bad stuff, the best result to my little equation I’m being kidnapped and this isn’t on my to do list for today. I leaned my head against the window, closed my eyes and trying to remember how I ended up in my situation now.

One hour earlier

   The man pointed at me then stood up. I had a good look at him once he did, he was a bit short, a bit buff and he had blonde hair but I have to admit he is quite handsome. His suitcase had Lee engraved in gold, he continued having a conversation with my mom but I didn’t hear any of it or maybe I just ignored it and just continued to stare at him. I came back to my senses when he grabbed my arm harshly and said “It’s very impolite to stare.”

   I did what anybody will do, try to get my arm free but he was way stronger than me. My mom tried to separate us by pulling on his free arm but she was never a fighter so naturally once he pushed her, she fall immediately then landed on our couch. I did what any childish teenager would do, I bit his hand hard causing him to scream and let the hand holding me loose. I managed to get out and was about to ran to my mom but another man came much taller than anyone in the room and he seems stronger too but he somewhat looks like an angry bird. He grabbed me and put a white handkerchief over my mouth. I saw the blonde man arguing and restricting my mom before I became unconscious.

   I opened my eyes and looked out the window, there is heavy traffic but I know where we were going. This car is headed to NAIA or Ninoy Aquino International Airport. I maintained a calm face but my thoughts are scattered and to be honest I’m scared. Why was I put into this situation? There are millions of fifteen year old girls out there.

“We’re going to see your daddy, little miss” the angry bird looking man said gaining the attention of the other guy.

“Eat you need it” the blonde man said as he tossed me a McDonald’s meal. “I didn’t put anything in it, guessing from your growling stomach, you don’t have much of a choice” he continued with a smirk then turned away.

He was right, why does my stomach never agree with me?

 


AN: I would like to thank the ones who subscribed :)))))

desiredbe

greentealover1315

HoneyDew02

simpleblueghurl

Heyinpiniteu

allisya

creamfeathers

keiriminshi

THANK YOU AGAIN :)

OH AND THE ITALIZED COLORED ONES ARE THOUGHTS...