Chapter 4

My Mistake {editing}

   The car parked outside the airport gates. Both men turned to me with smiles on their faces, creepy. One handed me an envelope while the other took something from the car’s compartment. Birdie was holding a knapsack and Blondie opened the door for me I gave them nicknames. I got up and Birdie handed me the bag and said “Everything you need is there; phone, money, and spare clothes while the envelope contains your passport and other documents.”

“Now go, go, go!” Blondie said excitedly as he pushed me inside the building. Are these the people who raided my house, kidnapped me and now shipping me to some unknown place?

   We reached for the international departure area. They stopped in their tracks making me hit Blondie’s back. “Here’s your stop” he said with a huge grin. I raised my eyebrow and asked “You’re not coming”, “We still have things to do here” he replied then grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the stewardess checking the passports and stuff, I turn around to protest but both of them are gone, its official they are beyond creepy. I sling my bag on my shoulder and headed to board the plane. 

  Private jet, why am I not surprised? Everything looked like something out of luxury magazine or someone’s fantasy world. White and blue interior, two flight attendants, one’s cooking while the others standing by the aisle, practically speaking it’s a like a mini mansion that flies.

   I sat down and took everything out of the knapsack; wallet, a comb, some shirts, and a phone; weird but convenient. I started playing around with the phone and then I stumbled on the contact list, there are only two people; Sungmin and Siwon. Who the heck are they? I was about to call one of them but the PA system rang and the attendants announced that we were about to take off. Stupid attendants taking my passport, how am I supposed to know where I’m going now? I guess I’ll find out more when I get to wherever this plane is taking me.


AN: Thank you so much for waiting :)))) oh sorry if its a bit rushed 

And thank you to the new subscribers

Trinosaur

CassieLovesKpop