Chapter 23

My Mistake {editing}

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“We have a new student” a middle aged woman with long brown hair and pale complexion “Please introduce yourself” she said motioning for Ria to come in.

A fifteen year old girl with long brunette hair around 5 feet, wearing the proper uniform all neat and tidy, and  big nerdy glasses came in with books in here arms and a small knapsack hanging from her shoulder.

“Maria Cho” she said then proceeded to take a seat at the back, her attitude obviously the opposite of her appearance.

“Ok then” the woman trailed “My name is Tiffany Choi and I am your homeroom and English teacher Ms. Cho, that means English only when I’m around” she said with an eye smile changing the awkward mood the younger girl gave off.

“Spring is ending soon and we are having our final school festival before the break” Tiffany said with another eye smile, she was about to continue when someone burst through the door.

“Mr. Choi your late but since your hair is in that style I’ll it go today, go take your seat” Tiffany said while looking the young man taking his seat next to Ria.

The young man had pink have was 6 feet tall unlike the young lady, this young man’s personality is shown through his messy uniform and a few cuts and bandages on his face.

“Pink suits you” Ria said not taking her eyes off the board earning a smirk from the lad.

 

Lunch

 

“Maria! Over here” Krystal screamed.

“Hey” Ria said weakly seating down next to Sulli.

"This is Yemin" Krystal said pointing to a fluffy girl with shoulder length violet hair and squint eyes munching on a burger.

"Hi!" she exclaimed rather loudly.

"She's always loud, you'll eventually get used to it." Sulli said rolling her eyes.

"So you and the gangster group's douche are close?" Yerim asked frankly "Or maybe your in a secret relationship when all of a sudden your life is in danger then BAM!" she exclaimed standing up and forming a gun with her hands.

"She's also in the drama club" Sulli added.

"I can see why" Ria said.

 

"THEIR HERE!" someone screamed and fangirl screams erupted while running towards the cafteria doors.

 

"Who's here?" Ria asked

"BAP" the three other girls replied effortlessly

"Their just six blonde idiots" Yerim said

"I know" Ria replied

"Looks like their not blonde any more" Sulli said with a shocked look in her face.

"Violet for the leader, black for the commander, brown for the subordinates, still blonde brains and pink douche" Krystal said "How original" Sulli mumbled.

"Let me guess their either popular because of their looks or they fought someone in front of the school labeling them as badasses" Ria said then bit her sandwhich.

"Your good" Yerim complimented "The latter" she added.

 

"THAT IS NEW BAG!" someone shrieked in weird English.

 

"And that's ..." Yerim trailed

"Oh..Maria already knows" Krystal said "She bumped into her earlier" Sulli added

"And your nose didn't bled from here foreign English?" Yerim asked making the other two girls laugh.

"She actually didn't say a word" Ria said as she looked at the girl whining.

 

"Zelo...she throw my purse" she whined cutely [NOT] at Zelo.

"Just buy her a new one Mika" Zelo said calmly while looking at slim girl with slight bambi eyes, chubby cheeks and shoulder length curled to perfection brunette.

 

"And of course the little wanna be slave..." Yerim trailed again "Why is high school sooo predictable?" she asked.

"Maybe because you look in life as one big drama from your tv" Krystal said.

"And of course there is always the y girlfriend" Yerim added.

"Who is the unfortunate guy?" Ria asked.

"The blo... pink haired idiot" Sulli said while tried to hide her schock by casually eating her sandwhich again.

 

 

 


AN: AYOOOO~~~ MY ALIVE AWAKE ALERT ENTHUSIASTIC READERS, THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR WAITING AND MAKING YOU WAIT AND I'M STILL EDITING THE WHOLE STORY....YEEAA THAT'S ALL :))) OOHH AND SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS BORINGGGG.....AND SORRY IF I'M ONLY DESCRIBING THEM NOW....

AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE NEW SUBBIESSS :)

nguyenangela

sharonlin0118

BAPBlackjackVIP

iamaflamer

kpoplover1501

K-Poplover5

JelloBabyBeMineJebal

Midnight_Rose*

ychan

Michu1098