Chapter 13

My Mistake {editing}

 

Zelo's POV

 

"Almost done...just a bit more... one more hit and finish! The DJ booth is now clean, fixed and ready to blast." I said to myself. My hyungs are completely torturing me, even the broken stuff their making me repair them on my own. 

 

"Now let's see what's left to do" I said to myself again but this time I'm taking out a piece of paper; floors - check, DJ booth - repaired, toilets - unclogged, toilet paper on the wall - taken down and shattered glass - cleaned, only thing left is to take out the trash. I opened the back door, garbage bag in hand and done deal! I'm free to go but before I went back in club I saw a red light coming from the end of the alley, what's that? I went to have a closer look, smoke? I moved even closer.

 

"Its just a car" I said stupidly "Zelo you're being paranoid but still this car is familiar and what would a BMW be doing here? It's not opening hours" I asked to myself "Oh well, time for my DESERVED rest!" I sat down and started drinking a nice cool can of coke, finally rest.

 

"The boss's daughter has just been kidnapped" my hyungs screamed as they burst through the door. My eyes widened and I spat out the coke in my mouth. "WHAT?" I screamed.

 

Ria's POV

 

   Instead of waking up in an unknown car, I'm in a room, a blinding room I may add. Everything is white - its ceilings, doors, walls, carpets, you name it. I sat up; the bed is a futon and my knapsack is missing, great. I was about to stand up but something made me froze the door is starting too. I inhaled deeply preparing myself for the worst but to my surprise it was my 'father', he burst into the room, running to me and give me a huge bear hug.

 

"Thank God \you’re safe" he said then sighed in relief still hugging me.

 

"What happened?" I said weakly still in shock by his hug.

 

   Before he could answer nine other guys in suits came rushing in whoa! Gamer let me go and stared at the newly arrived.

 

"Hyungs!" he screamed "Hyungs! They kidnapped my daughter! Let's go and kill those bastards!" he screamed again, even though his words are like some gangster looking for revenge his actions are like a five year old.

 

   And before I knew it Curly came in with five other blonde guys blonde? really? but something’s different, they're all hurt especially Curly. What exactly happened?!


AN: HI GUYS 

THIS IS SUPER LATE BUT THANK YOU TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS

bbymonkeyxd

bunnypink*

choi-junhongg

JungRoxy

meowwy

diandrandns

AwkwardlyPabo

kretzuu*

EXOis_PERFECT

Ppyongjiji

x_fushie_x

crazylilgurlX*

Youri_Kim97

Nielle

imsingingmyblues555

AND SAME THINGS GO FOR THE BOLD AND NORMAL :)