Chapter 11

My Mistake {editing}

 

Ria's POV

"Who are you?"

 

"I AM YOUR FATHER" he said in a Darth Vader sort of way

 

"You must be kidding me" I replied

 

"Nope" he said the got up and approached me. He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled like a crazy person. He was about to say something when the doors opened.

 

"Little miss made it in one piece" it was Birdie carrying a projector, he set it down on Gamer's big wooden desk, I gave my 'father' a nickname. Afterwards Blondie came in with a laptop and Birdie helped him in setting up, "Showtime" Blondie said with a big smile on his face and Birdie told me to sit down on a bean bag chair.

 

(AN: imagine this the dream high set up when Suzy was told to be an idol but this time Ria's sitting on a bean bag chair and Gamer, Birdie and Blondie are standing behind you)

 

   An hour has passed and basically this whole presentation is about my me and mom, how we lived for the past fifteen year and boring the life out of me also I've come to think my 'father' is an extreme stalker.

 

"Now onto your bodyguards, you can choose from a lot of gangs but I prefer BAP" Gamer said as he handed me some files probably twenty files more or less. Wait, did he say bodyguards?

 

"I don't need bodyguards" I said while staring at the files.

 

"Little miss, in this business you sure as heck will need some" Birdie said

 

Business? What do this guys do exactly?

 


AN: DOUBLE UPDATE :))) OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS

PS. SORRY IF ITS REALLYYY SHORT

PPS. YE, THEY ALL TALKED IN ENGLISH :)))))

PPPS. YESUNG GOING TO ENLIST IN THE MILITARY ON MAY 6TH :((((