Chapter 28

My Mistake {editing}

“Lady trouble, Kyu” I turned around and saw a man in a tux with a pair of really big pink sunglasses.

“What do you want hyung?”

“Respect your elders” he said as he hit the back of my head. “Have you placed your bet yet? Cause you know I got your back” he continued.

“Just go home hyung” I said.

“Two years in the big house and this is the treatment I get”

“Just go home and get some sleep, Heechul”

 

Heechul’s POV

I was sitting on top of my black SUV fiddling with my sunglasses and a cigarette between my lips.

“I thought you stopped smoking”

“Henry it’s not even lit”

“How’s Kyuhyun hyung?” he asked as he climbed my car and sat next to me.

“I am hurt, you call Kyu hyung and I get a scolding” I whined.

“Shut up” he said laying down

“When will this stop Henry?” I asked, worry and regret in my tone.

“It’s crazy huh? We started this game but we can’t stop it” he replied after sighing deeply.

“Am I a heartless?”

“You may be an idiot hyung but you are nowhere near heartless”

“Thank you for the comforting words” I said sarcastically “We never wanted the game to go this far”

I looked at Henry and saw him on the phone completely oblivious to what I just said. I chuckled softly as he accidentally stumbled over the sidewalk. He’s still as clumsy as ever

“We have to go, Leeteuk hyung is looking for us” he stated

“Hop in!” I screamed as I started driving my car almost hitting the boy in the process. Luckily; he dove inside the car just in time, he turned to me with a are-you-crazy look.

 

At Leetuek’s home

“Heechul!” a man in a plain white shirt and boxers screamed from the top of the stairs.

“Leeteuk go wear something appropriate” I said covering my eyes.

“At least I’m wearing clothes” he mumbled. “Why do you want me here?” I asked taking my coat off.

“How’s your bet going?” he asked sitting down on the steps.

“We need to stop this”

“And how are we going to that?” he asked rubbing his temples.

“I don’t know but don’t you think that losing nine lives – “

“More lives have been lost than that” he said cutting me off.

“AND WE NEED TO STOP NOW!” I screamed knocking over one of the vases.

“YAH! Don’t destroy my house!”

“I feel sick, what kind of monsters bet on the lives of their own kids?”

“I guess that’s us” he replied then what off motioning me to step inside his office.

 


AN: AYOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~ WASS UP EVERYBODY!?! SO HEECHUL OPPA HAS BEEN DISCHARGED KYAAAA :)))) AND HERE IS A CHAPTER IN HIS HONOR :))) 

DIALOGUE

BOLD - KOREAN

NORMAL-ENGLISH

PS. THANK YOU TO THE NEW SUBBIES :)

inspirit0exotic

Litzy22

chocolvr118

Minki_Locket_NL

Marymanou

sweetsugar27

Roselle22

SayHiToMe

PPS. BADMAN! STILL SPAZZING UNTIL NOW :)))

PPS. EXO WILL BE SHOWING UP SOON

PPPS. OMG! I NEVER IMAGINED THAT ANYONE WILL ACTUALLY VOTE ON MY POLL :))) AND THE WINNER IS DAEHYUN :))) THANK YOU FOR VOTING!

THANK YOU AGAIN :) LOVE YOU GUYS 

Thanking GeeBom from  Internal Beauty Poster Shop for the poster :)