Chapter 5

My Mistake {editing}

    Four hours have passed and I’m just sitting watching Flower Boy Next Door with a plate of cookies and a vanilla milkshake. I have to admit I’m being stupid for not worrying where this plane is going but it’s not every day you get to fly in a private jet. The seat belt light started to blink and the PA system chimed, “Good afternoon passengers, we have just landed, thank you for flying with us” the pilot announced.

    “Miss it’s time to go now” the flight attendant said, to be honest I think by her tight uniform she seems to be an instead. “Oh and time check its one in the afternoon” she added. Only one hour difference, I’m probably still in Asia.

    I took things and headed out. I entered the airport [wow] this is the biggest airport I have ever seen; crowds of people going in and out, security guards and different signs hang from the ceilings. I stared at one of the signs, I’m in Korea. I looked outside the huge window in front of me and saw the faces of Big Bang’s members on a plane I’m in South Korea. I normally don’t get excited about things but come on! I’m practically fangirling in my head right now. I have my own likes too you know, and screaming in an airport will just put the label crazy foreigner on my forehead. I stopped staring at the plane and realized where the heck am I supposed to go?

    I sat down on one of the benches and took out “my” phone. I started exploring the files on the phone no music, pictures or games but there are two contacts, I stared the names for a while thinking who am I to call. I ended up calling Sungmin whoever that is but luck is never on my side, no answer.  I tried the other one but Siwon disappoints me as well. Whoever this two are, they are probably worse than Blondie or Birdie. I don’t have a choice in this, so I went to the app store on my phone and started downloading games to past the time and no, I’m not going to panic.

    The download for Subway Surfer has finished when my stomach grumbled I guess cookies aren’t enough, I went to a vendo machine and got a couple of packs of skittles. I was about to go to my sit when a motorcycle crashed into the airport gates causing chaos; people running away from the entrance, guards trying to stop the driver and janitors cleaning up the shattered glass, they work fast. I went to a corner and played with my phone, it won’t help if I panicked as well but the motorcycle stopped in front of me. I looked at the driver for a second then ignored him and just played with my phone again. I was about to lose to a green pig when the driver grabbed my arm, dragging me up and sat me on the back of his ride. He handed me my stuff and placed a helmet on my head before jumping on and driving away, crashing into a window.


AN: HI :) i'll just say that if the story is bring updated and updated again and again qith new story post that means i'm editing these five chapters okieee :) Thank you :)