Paper Assignment

When A Stranger Calls

He was busy working on his paper that should be collected in class tomorrow morning. He got interrupted by vibrate from his phone.  

11:25 p.m


Un-identification WooHyun Calling ...


Huh, this boy. He called at the wrong time.


He was hesitant to accept the call because  he was waiting a message from Dongwoo and Hoya about their paper task. That two traitors had not yet send him a message.


"SungGyu-ah, have you sleep?"
 

SungGyu finally received the call.


"If  I'm sleeping, I may not pick up  your call right now. And stop call me Sunggyu-ah "


WooHyun chuckled. As he predicted, SungGyu always angry or answer it in irritate word but he don't care as long as SungGyu will talk to him. And SungGyu did not realize, he was smiling when  WooHyun  chuckle.

There's no harm if i smile, right?  Moreover WooHyun not see it.


"Want to accompany me to talk?"


"Actually, I do not want"


"But last night you said that i can call you this day? "
 
SungGyu looked to his abandoned paper  task.

"WooHyun, i was working on  my paper assignment now.."

Heard it, WooHyun silent for the moment. SungGyu too.

"SungGyu, do you want me to turn off the phone?" WooHyun ask in slow and low voice.


 WooHyun really don't want to turn it off. He wanted to keep talking to his  new friend but SungGyu must do his assignment. He knows the feeling of "doing" it.


Woohyun still wait the answer.

That's not what I meant. SungGyu bit his lip hoping WooHyun not again if he ask him something.

 

He is in same age with me. Maybe he can help me. Should i ask him?


SungGyu hesitate to ask  after he always  nagging at WooHyun.

"WooHyun-ssi ..."  His  voice sounded hesitant but still continue

"You said that you in 19th, right ? God, now i still remember his age. Are you still attend school ?

 

 "SungGyu, you remember my age. Oh my goooood. I am so touched. Let me hug you!!"

 

Not again.

 

"I will hang up now" Sunggyu feel bad after say that.

"Hey, wait. Dont hang up. I just happy to heard that, okay? Its seem you wanna ask me something?"

"I just ask you but you not yet answer it."

"Oh, okay. Yes, i am still attend school. Why?"

 

Of course you still attend school because we have same age. As i predicted.
 

"WooHyun, can you help me with my paper? I need some opinions. Hoya and Dongwoo seemed to have fallen asleep now.

"Okay, of course

"Just it?"

"What do you mean? you ask me to help you then i will help you.."

Its so easy. SungGyu think WooHyun will again and make another verbal-fighting with him.

 

☎ ☏ ☎
 

SungGyu smiled at his teacher praised his paper assignment. This is all thanks to WooHyun for his help. He want to kill Dongwoo and Hoya but his mood is good to day.

He wanted to call Woohyun, just say thank you but  his pride just too high. He think, all WooHyun help as his recompense because he always bother him in mid-night.  moreover WooHyun will definitely bother him with stupid calls.

He think he will say thank you later, when he call him.


11:25 am  and SungGyu was still awake. It was not because he was waiting a call from WooHyun but SungJong was calling him. SungGyu should listen how suffer SungJong right now.


SungJong had just seen a horror movie reviews, and he couldn't run to the movie  store to buy it because it was late. SungGyu condemned Sungyeol because he not picked up SungJong's call and he should replace Sungyeol as his talk-friend and listen all his stupid-suffer-stories.


His phone rang indicate a waiting-call. He breathed with relief when he found out that it is WooHyun and he quickly hung up his call with SungJong.
 

"WooHyun-ssi ..." He cried happily.

"Hey, Hey.. Whats up? Are you waiting a call from me?

"WHAT? NO? IN YOUR DREAM "  SungGyu half-shouted.

"So Why you scream happily just now, huh?" Amusing smile in Woohyun lip.

"YA!  Who is shouting happily? I think you should check your ears" SungGyu just dodge because he's actually very grateful to WooHyun's call at the right time.

"There's nothing wrong with my ears. I can still hear  angel's voice  from you"

"Tskk, do not say like that. Its so dirty"

"Hey, that's right, your voice sounded like angel"

"Have you met an angel before? How do you know their voice?" Sunggyu curious if Woohyun ever meet them before.

"Sure. Now I'm talking to him .."

 

Him? Me? Are kidding at me? If i meet you, where i should kick you  first ?


SungGyu feel the heat around  his cheeks. He checked his AC temperature, it was in cool level but he feel his body being hot.

I feel i was getting sick now.


"I will turned off the phone .. Bye .."

 SungGyu worry, having long talking with WooHyun, he will get new diseases that haven't been identified in 21st century.


WooHyun silent, wait until the phone is turned off.

SungGyu also silent on the other side, waiting response from WooHyun. WooHyun knew SungGyu wouldn't turn off his phone, even though he keeps threatening to turn it off. WooHyun slowly been studying SungGyu's habits.


Meanwhile SungGyu wait WooHyun to beg to  him not to turn off the call.

"SungGyu-ah, you can't turn off your phone, right? Still want to hear my voice?"
 

"....."

SungGyu try to hold his laugh.
 

 "SungGyu-ah, are you fall asleep?" WooHyun worry if SungGyu might fall asleep.
 

"....."


Beg, WooHyun and you still allowed to talk to me.


"SungGyu-ah, if you're asleep, I'll turn off the phone. Good night, Gyunie. Have a nice dream. Muachhh "

WooHyun makes the sound" kiss "on his phone. While SungGyu on the line could only silent, trying to make sense of what happen just now.
 

 

Good night.           Gyunie.          Muachhh  . What is that? My body got more high temperature.
 

 

SungGyu not realize that the call has been disconnected, and one more thing, he forgot to say thank you for WooHyun's help  for his paper assignment .

 


WooHyun glanced at the wall clock. He smiled then grabbed his notebook. As usual, he will write something there as his abandoned rabbit watch him with bored face. #if we know rabbit expression.


Once again he glanced his phone and kissed it at the screen, as if it were his valuables now. Yup, because his  phone always  connect him with  SungGyu.

 

------------------

(A/N) Happy reading... I am not good in commenting...