Meet Him Again

When A Stranger Calls

--------------

Sunggyu goes along the pavement, after he left the  place where dr. Jung works. He was still wearing his school uniform because when his school ended, he rushed fetch Woohyun's bunny at his home and  soon visited Dr. Jung. He delivered  that bunny although dr. Jung said he himself would take it.  In fact, he hopes a chance to meet Woohyun there, maybe like he suddenly bump to that boy.  But  Woohyun no there.

He passed a family playground, where  he and Woohyun should met for the first time. He laughed when he realized that, it was not far from the hospital where dr. Jung and  his father worked.

Woohyun's image overhanging in his mind as he passed that place. He now drift about Woohyun. What Woohyun doing now?

Sunggyu passed several children were busy playing. He smiled as he passed a kid who blow the bubbles. That kid follow his footsteps. Sunggyu chuckled and stopped at his track, just to the kid's hair. The kid was handed a bottle of bubbles, ask Sunggyu to play togethers.

Nothing wrong to playing a little with him before I  back  to my  home.

He blew a lot of bubbles with a single breath and a little kid  jumping, tried to hit the bubbles that fell in front of him. Sunggyu laughed again and blew some more. Sunggyu busy with the bubble, as if he had an unhappy childhood.

He was in his world  when that kid  fall on his . Its makes him snaps out from his mind. Someone who wears roller-skates already hit the little boy, make him fell and instead continue to pass, regardless of that boy.

Sunggyu didn't like it.  Such a rude man. Then he shouted at the man.

"YAH!!!  DON'T YOU  HAVE EYES? COME HERE, I'LL BREAK YOUR LEG UNTIL YOU CAN't T WALK  IN ENTIRE  YOUR LIFE "

But the latter just go away, not care. He helped the little boy and return to continued his naging.

"YOUR PARENTS ARE DEFINITELY REGRET GAVE BIRTH  CHILDREN LIKE YOU .  I BET YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN. DON'T BACK HERE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT." Sunggyu raise his fist at him.

Some visitors looked at him strangely. Realizing that he was yelling at the crowd and scared the boy  with his extreme shouts , he apologized with make a little bend to people around him. Until his eyes met someone who was also staring at his with  mouth slightly open.

His nagging catch someone's attention. The boy look at Sunggyu direction Sunggyu froze in his place.

"Sung..gyu-ah ..."  I know you are the one who naging like that. But what should i do now? I want to meet him but what should i do when he suddenly in front of me?

His face looked happy to see Sunggyu but  turned out to be doubt. He want to run to Sunggyu but affraid if Sunggyu may run a way again.

So Woohyun just stand here. He saw Sunggyu approach him, look at his direction with suprise look. He feel happy at the moment that Sunggyu approach him, not escape again from him.


"Woohyun, what are you doing here?" Sunggyu let the kid go to play with other his friend.

"Sunggyu-ah, I'm always waiting for you here"  Woohyun speak honestly, his eyes on the ground.

"You always waiting for me here?" Why you should wait for me after i ignore you like that?

"Every day. I hope you come like the  promise we made when we should  meet for the first time"

"But why?" Sunggyu ask again, can't believe what he heard.

"Because I know you're not going to break your  promise Sunggyu-ah. And you finally come" 

Hearing that,  Sunggyu immediately hug Woohyun. Yes, he also really want to meet Woohyun. He don't know what happen insides his heart. Its feel quilty, sad, happy and fluttered at the same time. Woohyun didn't expect Sunggyu would immediately hugged him.

"Woohyun, mianhe .." He wisper softly on Woohyun's ear and its makes Woohyun hugged him more tightly.


---------
Woohyun suffering from chronic insomnia. He couldn't sleep until morning. That's why he always call Sunggyu in the midnight and couldn't be contacted during the day because Woohyun always fall asleep in the daytime.

Woohyun tried odd method  that dr. Jung given to him. And it's worked.

dr. Jung suggested to do a relaxing thing or looking for something to make him feel relaxed before going to bed. One of them by listening to soft music or voice or chat. Woohyun likes to listen rock music but it would keep him awake all night. So dr. jung told him to call a random number and talk to them.

With heard Sunggyu voice, he felt a little relaxed and his insomnia slowly change to be better. The day when they should met, Woohyun already back in his normal sleep time, so he can meet Sunggyu without any  drowsiness because Woohyun have enough sleep.


" I bet at that time, you see me first. You don't even want to talk to me again after seeing me. Then i got back my stress and insomnia. And here I am" Now they sit side by side.

"Woohyun, mianhe . That time i think you was a.." Sunggyu hesitant to continued his word.

"I Was what..?"

"You was a cold-blooded killer"

Again, without Woohyun ask him for explained, Sunggyu told him same thing that he ever told to dr. Jung about all misunderstand it.

Woohyun laugh at him. Sunggyu feel guilty, but after he see the reality Woohyun laughed at him, he wasn't supposed to tell his stupidity at Woohyun.

"Sunggyu-ah, do you remember I said before, that I've met someone, boy exactly, he's pretty cute."

Sure Sunggyu remember it at the night for the first time Woohyun praised another boy to him. He feel jealous.

"He's the one I saw in the dr.jung room. He was adorable boy"

"You love him?"

"Of course, because he was you .. Remember the first time we met?"

Sunggyu remember the first time he meet Woohyun. Oh, no,it was me. He then tried hide his suprised.

"Woohyun, I also met a guy before. He has a childish smile. Instead, I avoid it because I think he is the killer. I also met him at dr. Jung room"

Woohyun didn't need to ask, who is it because he knows it.

"So i attracted you before?" Woohyun enjoy teased Sunggyu. Before Sunggyu throw his nagging to him, he talk again.

"You know Sunggyu-ah, even though i cold-blooded killer, I might not kill you .."

"Why?"

"Because.." Woohyun stopped and look straigh at Sunggyu's eyes

"Because what?"

"I love you .."

Woohyun know its too rush too says that thing but he can't help it. He knew he love Sunggyu. He don't want to this boy go away from him after both of them know the truth. He will never regret to say it now, even if Sunggyu run a way again from him. At least Sunggyu must know his feeling before he run away.


Sunggyu didn't say anything, he just glanced at  Woohyun quickly then shifted his gaze to another place.

Should i answer him? Its not a question, right? He needs a lot of oxygen because his heart is beat so  fast. Thanks to Woohyun's word.

Woohyun did't know what to do when Sunggyu not give him an answer. He saw pink tint on Sunggyu's ceek . Is he blushing? Its mean that he have feeling for me?  and a creepy smile on his face.

"Hey, tell me something .." Woohyun finally talk.

"Like what?" Sunggyu still avoid Woohyun gaze.

"The same as what I said before  "

"Hey, tell me something?" Sunggyu repeat what Woohyun said before.

"No, not the one. Before it"

"I love you..." Sunggyu said without doubt.

"That is. So its mean that you have feeling for me too"  Woohyun smile widely.

"YOU TRICK ME TO SAY THAT THING, DON'T YOU?" Now Sunggyu yelled at him.

"Its mean that you don't love me?"  Woohyun's face turned be sad.Sunggyu notice abrupt change of  Woohyun's face...

"No, its not what i mean." Aissh, why i should yelled at him.

Woohyun look so sad. Maybe we should say if he pretend to be.

But its to rush? And i should say it first to him, not him. But who's care. Say it now or you will let Woohyun go again?

"I love you too" Sunggyu said with all his heart. Still feel embarassed.

"I didn't hear it, Gyunie .." Suddenly, Woohyun's expression changed to interested with what he heard just now.

" I love you" He turned his face to other direction.

"What, Gyunie?" Woohyun clearly heard it but he want to heard it again that Sunggyu loves him.

"I... I  told you, there is a trouble with your hearing"

"This is because you're always yell and rant at me when i talk to you  all this time.."

"Who told you to bothering me at midnight ..?"

"But you always pick up your phone"

"Its because you too annoying"

"Gyunie, we are date now. Do you have decided to give me a pet name? You said if we date, you will give me a pet name. I want to heard it now"

"We not yet date. We accidentally met here"

"But Gyunie, i wait for it along time ago" Woohyun hinging on Sunggyu's arms now.

 

And that time should be  romantic moment turned being very noisy, verbal fight moment ....

-----
He pulled out his little notebook. He wanted to check his promise he has fulfilled with Woohyun.  Finaly he still can kept his promise. He was frowning while reading a weird sentences  in his notes.


Make Woohyun as my future as soon as posible ...


Since when  I did write it? Am i too obsessed with Woohyun? Am i also delirious in my sleep? I must tell dr. Jung about my new problem here.

--------

(a/n) not romantic chappie but i also like this chappie. Hope you too. Happy reading...