Lets Meet, Gyunie!!

When A Stranger Calls

---------------

His father drove him to his apartment when it was nearly dusk. Upon arriving at his room, he tossed  his bag on a bed just like that. He immediately opened the gift box  from dr. Jung. He smiled at the ornaments made of sea shells, glued together. It was very beautiful. It was white, and a little red on them.

Sunggyu looked amazed at the mix of colors on the shell. It reminded him to Woohyun. Woohyun also love  red. It looks perfect when the red color blend in  white . Dr. Jung Sunggyu know how to make happy.


His thought back to the events in the dr. Jung room.

 I hope Dr. Jung would be fine with that patient. This country have a high suicide rate, but there is also a cold-blooded killer like them. Sunggyu sighed and went to the bathroom to clean his self.


After wearing clean clothes, he took some snacks and sit down to enjoy the evening TV broadcasts. His  phone rang. He was waiting for. He smile widely as he grab his phone. Happy faces before picking up the phone is lost when he checked  who is calling.

"Sungyeol, What happened?"

"Sunggyu, what are you doing now?"

"Still watch. Why?"

"Nothing. Bye, Sunggyu" And the call is disconnected.Sunggyu can heard amusing voice from Sungyeol.

What the heck? Is he going crazy? Called me just to ask me what I'm doing? Pshaw, kid of today.


Sunggyu laughed and put the phone back on the table. His eyes are now inseparable from his phone. Sunggyu thought for a moment as staring at his  phone. He played his phone with his finger, making moving around on the table.

Sunggyu finger slowly moving down the name in the contact list and called a number but the number is not active. He breathed with relief when he found out the number was not as active as usual.

Dont say if i don't care to you. You know, i almost fall for a guy that i meet to day. But lucky for you, I am not interested in him. Eh, Why i sound like creepy boyfriend? He is even not mine.

Why did he stop to contact me? What is he doing now? Hey, if I'm not mistaken, I seem to read  WOOHYUN names .

But the interesting thing is I was handling patient with  cold-blooded killer case.

Sunggyu blink  his eyes.

What is the same woohyun who always contact me .. If woohyun one of the cold-blooded killer? Its imposibble althought Woohyun never told what his problem  that he has always bothered me.
 

----------


He believes 100% to begin consulting about his bedtime getting annoyed when for the umpteenth time at that night, he could not close his eyes. He had rolled along the bed. But sleepiness not come. He's taking two soporific (sleeping-pills) but it did not affect him.

As his eyes about to shut, a phone rang. And that makes him scream hysterically. He wanted to tear apart the person but a big smile on his face soon.

"Woohyun-ssi ..." Sunggyu tried to sound calm even though his heart was beating fast with happiness.

"Sunggyu-ah, don't  you miss me?"

"No, I think you had been swallowed by  earth. Its been 2 weeks since you didn't call me"


"Sunggyu-ah, do you remember how long I didn't call you? Did you count them every day? Are you sure you don't miss me?" Sound full of tease.

Aisshh, sunggyu cover his face with his palm, embarrassed because he was caught this time.

"Sunggyu-ah, I have a secret .."

"I dont care" .. Tell me, please ...

"You sure don't want to hear it ..?"

"...."

"Sunggyu-ah. Yesterday I met someone" 

Woohyun began, no matter sunggyu will hear it or not. Sunggyu know woohyun'll say it again without him asking. Sunggyu sent a fist into the air.

"He's pretty cute for a guy"

He praised another man while talking to me? How dare you? I do not want to hear it anymore ...

"But I remember you even though we have not met before, I'm sure you would have been more interesting than him. I would definitely like you"
 

Sunggyu smile across the line to hear what woohyun say.
I want to hear it again ..Oh yes, now I was really falling for woohyun. But this is not the time for such a happy smile.

 

"Well, Nam woohyun. I'm not asking you to like me .." Sunggyu pretended not to care.

"Sunggyu-ah, can you give me a pet name? When you call me Nam woohyun or Woohyun-ssi, that sounds are like we just knew each other for short time"

"Why i should give you a pet name?"

"i already give you a pet name before. GYUNIE!" Woohyun yelled when he said "Gyunie".

"If i give you a pet name, its sound like we date each others. And we dont." 

 

What is it Sunggyu? Indirectly, You ask him to date with you? Good job, now you embarrassed your self.


"So Gyunie, let's meet .."

"Why all of a sudden asked me to meet?" Why should I meet you? And please dont call me Gyunie " Sunggyu tried to hide his excitement.

"Are you not curious about me?"

"Tsk, who are you? I am not"

"But I'm curious about you"

 "But I did not. Thank you for Curious about me"

"Come on. I want to thank you about something"

"Just say thank you, why i should meet you. You can say it in phone righ now"

"But it's not enough"


Sunggyu thought for a moment. Okay, not really, because Sunggyu have decided something. Just pretend like he thinking something.


"Okay, but I'm  decisive the place."

"You're afraid of me?"

"No, why? Are you a killer or something? "


WOohyun laugh softly at the end of line. Sunggyu trying not cried happily  because yeah, how much he missed his soft laugh ...


"Tomorrow I will send the address. Time over. See you"

"Bye" Sunggyu hung up first.


Woohyun putting his phone lying on his chest and a big smile on his face . He imagined how cute creature named Sunggyu . Meanwhile Sunggyu preoccupied safe place to meet strangers, a little maniacs like woohyun.


Sunggyu shouted back frustrated because he forgot one thing. Things he needs to ask woohyun. Is he one patient dr. Jung.


Deep in his heart, Sunggyu hope it's not Woohyun. They only have same name. Its okay, if he one of dr. Jung patient but not as blood-cooled killer or something related to the murder ..

 
----------
(A/N) boring chappie, but i should write it to make relation with next chappie. Thank you for washing your time to read it ^^