Hit From Dr. Jung

When A Stranger Calls

-------

Woohyun rushed left the room, looking for Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu-ah .."  Woohyun shouted just before Sunggyu disappearing somewhere. He tried to catch his breath, panting from chase. The tears flowed again.

He, the boy I have ever met in the room dr. Jung few days ago. He was in front of my eyes but I didn't recognize him.

"Paboo .. He obviously didn't want to see me" Woohyun wiped his tears and went back into the room dr. Jung. Sunggyu knows Woohyun after him and don't want to look at Woohyun.

Now Woohyun know who he is.

Its almost half an hour Sunggyu try to hide himself from Woohyun. Sunggyu  watched Woohyun coming out of  dr. Jung room . After waiting Woohyun disappear from his vision, he soon enter  that room.

"Sunggyu-ah, come in. Today you don't have a counceling schedule.  Was there a very important problem until you want to see me?" Dr. jung watched Sunggyu who looks like roaming his office. Dr. Jung know he was looking for.

"I just bored at home. Hyung, what is yours rabbit, Hyung?" Sunggyu put his schoolbag and walked toward the rabbit he saw before. Rabbits were initially silent is now jumping on the cage when sunggyu approached it.

He love that rabbit so much. He want to hug it so badly.

"Not mine.. Its Woohyun, the boy who slept in this room before" Sunggyu who want to hug that fluff object was directly stopped.

 

I have a white rabbit. If you see it you will surely love it. It woohyun have ever tell him. Thats true.

 

Dr. Jung oversees Sunggyu who suddenly stop in his action. This is a good opportunity.I will dig your stupid secret.  He nod at his self. One PROVE.

"You knew Woohyun? Nam Woohyun? Woohyun says he knew you ..." Next hit from dr. Jung.

"Oh, maybe because he's seen me before in here"

"That's not what I meant. He knew your name. Where did you go to school and what level are you now"

"People can find out the name of another person with the easy, right?"

"And what about  Gyunie ??" 

Got you, you want to play a prank with genius doctor like me, dr. Jung pray his self in his mind.

"What has he told you?"

"So, mind to tell me about your relationship with Woohyun?"

"Thats not important, Hyung"

 

"Do you know why all the ways that I give to eliminate your insomnia unsuccessful one?"

"it's because you're not be honest with me" dr. Jung answered his own question without give Sunggyu time to answer it. Being impatient.

"Earlier you said that your bad habits began when you receive a call from someone, right?"

"I'm not so sure of that but I guess yes"

"Its woohyun?" dr. Jung still ask in amused face, enough to make Sunggyu feel annoyed.

"Woohyun told you that he always called me at night?"

"You said you didn't knew Woohyun?" dr. Jung raise his eyebrow up and down playfully, enough to make Sunggyu suffer.

"Okay, i dont like washing time. Look. Woohyun was in health problems. To fix this, I suggest Woohyun to call anyone and I don't know if it was you"

"Why do you advise patients cold-blooded killers like him to scramble phone number? You weird, hyung!"

"Who's a cold-blooded killer?

"Woohyun"

"You think woohyun cold-blooded killer until you not take calls from him?"

"I have no reason to deal with a mental disease"

"Why you being so paranoid?" dr. Jung only can shake his head.

"What are your sleep habits so much worse after knowing Woohyun a cold-blooded killer??"

Sunggyu hesitate to answer, but  again, he said yes. He knew it because he kept thinking all night  about Woohyun. How patetic  he is. He the one doesn't want to see woohyun but he himself tortured because it.

"I know the problem now. Why do you think he's the killer? Tell me now because its the thrut have connection with woohyun"

Sunggyu then explain what happened in the days when dr. Jung took him into his office to give him something and accidentally met Woohyun. Dr. Jung laugh as Sunggyu finish his speak.

"Woohyun was sick. Actually, the situation began to improve a few weeks ago. Yet he often visited me lately. His situation is very terrible. That's because his Gyunie doesn't want to see him or receive a call from him." dr. Jung emphasized the word Gyunie.

Hearing the name Gyunie, Sunggyu feel embarrassed. Because it is a name that  Woohyun given to him.

"If I knew from the beginning it was you, all will not be messed up like this, right? And look at you now? You  also suffer from  insomnia "

"So Woohyun isn't a a cold-blooded killer?" Sunggyu knew the answer, just make it clear for his self.

"Of course?"

dr. Jung tell him what he should know. Plus dr. Jung a lot about Woohyun. Sunggyu feel embarassed more. He want to kick this suddenly-being-insane doctor.

"You know Sunggyu, we only met once our true love"

"Eww, what thats , hyung?"
"I mean Woohyun. He
appear only once in your life"
"So?"
"You ask me" so "?"
"Hyung, i am not in love"  What else he should say to hide his pride.

"Really?" And dr. Jung, who being annoying and shameful doctor sunggyu ever met (also inexperience of love, sunggyu didn't know it) continue his teasing game. Without  give a great suggestion for Sunggyu.

------------

He thought to apologize to Woohyun. He hold his phone wherever he go. Maybe Woohyun will call him. But maybe its immposible after he warned the boy not to call him again. So he must call first. Day by day Sunggyu continued call Woohyun's number.  But unfortunately, its no longer active. And day by day he tortured by Jung Hyung with his teasing game.

Sunggyu thought to make an announcement that says Woohyun as a missing person but it's not a good idea.

Then he try a weird way. Sunggyu watching dr. Jung room from a distance, maybe he could meet Woohyun there. He used to do after school. Waiting Woohyun inside dr. Jung room is not the right choice because the  doctor will continue his shameless tease to him.

But Woohyun never appeared. Yeah, now he ignore me. Thats not Woohyun fault if the boy ignored me now. Its because me first. Oh, yeah why i put much hope that woohyun want to meet me after i dump him? He must be hurt righ now. But why he should hurt by me, i am not an important person to him, right?

You know Sunggyu, we only met once our true love.

Is he my true love?

Where I have to get this creature named Woohyun? He decided to contact dr. Jung after his stupid  "spying mission" incomplete. dr. Jung should know something about him since he is his patient. He had exchanged pleasantries prior to the main topic.

"Hyung, how are you?"

"Fine"
dr. Jung only give a brief answer. He know this time will come. S
unggyu call him for only one purpose. Woohyun. He no doubt about it.

"Hyung, is the White-Rabbit was still in your  room?"

"Yes, Do you looking for Woohyun or his bunny?"

"e-e, its is...." Sunggyu didn't know what to say.

"Gyunie, you can't share your love for two of them. Just choose one." Got you Sunggyu-ah.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. No, he start again.

"Why you suddenly called me  Gyunie? Only Woohyun can call me like that .." Oh God, why i confess now?

"Only Woohyun, huh? sound dr. Jung mocking at him.

Okay, hyung, i don't like this preamble. Do you have Woohyun number ? "

"I knew you will ask it. But i don't have. And did you know, Woohyun had lost his phone"

"Oh, that was it. It's never active again. If his home address ..?"

"In his personal data , he just writes Seoul area as his adress"

"Aishhh, hyung, what kind of doctor  didn't know full address of the patient.  You said he was your favorite patient?"

"I don't know .."

"Hyung, can you ask for his number when he visit you again ..?" Sunggyu ask with depression now.

"I'm not sure because he's never here again .."

"Really?" Sunggyu asked in a tone of despair. So i am spying him in dr. Jung room is useless. He never here again.

Without him know, dr. Jung at the end put  a big smile.
 

Someone knock his room.
 

"Okay, Sunggyu-ah. I have patients to be handled. Good luck with your future love then"  Dr. Jung said as he eyeing the boy who just enter his room.

"Wait, Sunggyu-ah, take care your self, okay?" dr. jung make sure his word can be heard clearly to his visitor before Sunggyu hung up.

"Bye, hyung" Sunggyu only release a sigh before his disconnected it.

"Woohyun, come in. You might take your bunny, right? You make me look like Animal Doctor then Psychiatrist" dr. Jung smiled.

"Hyung, are you just  talking to Sunggyu?" Woohyun asked. Why i still hope there is a change to meet Sunggyu ?

"Not him. Are you still thinking of him after indirectly he dump you?" He enjoy tortured that  two poor boys.

---------

(A/n) new chappie for you all. Happy reading, thanks for commenting and subscribe ^^