New Promise

When A Stranger Calls

00:10 a.m.

Woohyun doubtful pressed a button on his phone.

Does he still want to pick up a call from me. I hope you keep your promise, Sunggyu-ah.

After waiting until the count of ten, he typed sunggyu's number. And he almost shouted when sunggyu pick up.

"Hallo .. "Sunggyu replied in hoarse voice.

"Hi Sunggyu"

"Hi"

Woohyun smile after hear what Sunggyu said. Is he be nice to me now? But it is no longer since Sunggyu ask again.

"Who is this?"

"You didn't save my number??"

"Huh?"

Sunggyu lazily opened his eyes. Well, who would not sleep this late. Damn, damn, he cursed himself, picking up the phone regardless of who is calling.
 

"What do you want?"


Woohyun silent then said slowly ..

"Can you talk with me ?"

"Whattttt?? Are you crazy? I need sleep. And you, its better if  you also go to sleep" Sunggyu need to scream but its not a good idea since its a midnight.

"Well, Sunggyu, you are very considerate to order me to go to sleep. I bet that you will be a good parent "
 

Sunggyu sighed annoyed.

"I will hang up now ..."

"Sunggyu, you did not forget your promise right?"

"YAH!  NAM WOOHYUN. I need sleep and I do not care about my promise. Wait, i have been receiving a call from you, so its mean that  I have kept my promise to receive this weird call from you, right? Sunggyu start to shout.
 

"Do you have a weak brain? You promised to accompany to chat whit me whenever I call you, right?'s Not just a phone call away from me?

"YAH! .. NAM WOOHYUN, HOW DARE YOU SAY IF I HAD WEAK BRAIN.  I REMEMBER THAT STUPID PROMISE"

"So you remember that you promised to talk to me every time I call you?"

"Of course. I am not stupid"

 

Woohyun chuckled. Got you, Sunggyu.

Sunggyu thought for a moment. He recalled his promise. His promise only pick up the call, not to accompany to chat whit him.

--. It's a trap.

 

"Hey, wait.  You trick me" Sunggyu eyes got wides as he yelled.

"you agree it by yourself"  Woohyun cant hide his happiness.


And well, now he has a new promise. Accompany someone to  talking named woohyun. What the hell, what kind of promise that.
 

 They had not even met before and he had talked like a friend with woohyun.
 

"You trying trick me, right? I never said I was going to talk to you? Only picked up your call."


WOohyun laughed. Now he has managed to make a new promise with sunggyu.


"Hey, what if I do not want to keep my weird promise? what would you do, huh? Track my address and come here to kill me. I studied karate for a black belt, so do not even think of it"
 

"Woow, great. You apparently adept at   karate"


Sunggyu regretting his folly. Woohyun now began to know most of his life.

"Come here you, I'll break your neck!"


"I want to but I can not, Sunggyu-ah. You know I was at the end of the phone"


"Tsk! , Do not call me like that, as if you are my  friend "


"SUnggyu-ah,  Sunggyu-ah ..." Woohyun sound so cutely but its only make Sunggyu feel dizzy.

"Nam Woohyun. I'll turn off the phone"

"Your Promise ..." woohyun voice sounded flat.


Sunggyu frustrating because now his sleepiness lost somewhere.

A few minutes later, he found himself still spoke with woohyun although several times he threatened to off the call. He dont know why he do it. Or maybe Woohyun is a good talker.

Woohyun continued to talk with him, and Sunggyu reflex to grumble, nag, or even half-yelled at him because the conversation was very upsetting for Sunggyu. After a busy ranting incoherently, Woohyun finally decided to end the not-valed- conversation among them.


"Sunggyu-ah, Thank you to accompany me.Thank you. '


Sunggyu wanted to ranting again but he quickly realized what woohyun said.
 

Thank you. Thank you??
 

 Its sounds like sunggyu has done an incredible kindness to Woohyun and its  sounded very grateful to him.


Currently he is busy with his thoughts, he did not realize woohyun have been hang up. Woohyun thought maybe sunggyu have fallen asleep, so he immediately hung up.


Sunggyu-ah, although you nagging at me, I'm very grateful to talk to me.

 

He tried to sleep with a Sunggyu's gentle voice repeating on his memory  although he scream, nag or mumble.

He must have attractive face, like his voice.


When someone at the end of the world has been asleep, on the other hand one person can not sleep because of the conversation. Until the morning, Sunggyu kept busy repeated his conversation with woohyun. How Woohyun kept him to talking. How came woohyun trick him. He inferred that woohyun is someone who is good at talking and he did not want to get stuck again. His throat is hurt because nags too much.
 

And to his astonishment, Woohyun say thank  you after he nags to him wholeheartedly. What the hell ..? What wrong with that kid?


Because he did not sleep all night, thanks to Woohyun, now he went to school like a zombie.

 

----------

A/N its weird chapter. Thanks for washing your time to read it.