Try To Convince

When A Stranger Calls

--------

"Do you know a cozy place for meeting someone?  The place was a little crowded but nice?" He only asked sungjong but interestingly enough  to gain overreaction of another  his friends.

"Sunggyu, you're going on a date?"

"Finally, Sunggyu will date for the first time in his life for 19 years" Dongwoo announced in loud voice, make his friend attention to him now.

"Who is he, Sunggyu?"

Now Sungyeol poke Sunggyu's cheek several time in childishness  act. Sunggyu just ignore them, he know it will be happen so he already prepared himself to face it.

"Sunggyu, Whether he is a student in our school?" Don't want to miss it, Hoya  join the conversation, happy and anxious expression painted on his face.

"No. He's someone who I know through phones"

 "Sunggyu, be careful, he might be a criminal"

"Sunggyu, you will be sold on the black market"

"Sunggyu, I'll come with you so that you are safe"

"Aishhh, doesn't need too much like that. Thats why i asked about  little crowded place  to meet someone and if there bad thing happen i will get help soon.."

Sunggyu sure there is nothing to worry

"Sunggyu, I know a place" Sungjong just back from his deep though as the other send Sunggyu a worry.

He sent a message to Woohyun, a place where they will meet. He needs to admit that he was really little, okay, not a little, he was very curious about Woohyun.

 

-----------
The next day, after Sunggyu meet dr. Jung to set schedules his first  counceling, he rushed to the place where he and Woohyun will meet.

The place was quite crowded. It is a family playground where Sungjong and his family always visits.  Many parents and children there. Also many food and drink vendors there. 

Sunggyu tried not to pay much attention, in order not to give the impression that he was waiting for someone. Too many boy who looked same age with him. He could not tell which of them named Woohyun.


Sunggyu goes looking for a comfortable place to make a call to Woohyun, asks where he is now.

he suddenly stopped walking when he heard a familiar chuckle voice. But he reluctantly turned to  look in the direction of the sound. He then walked away from the crowd, so quietly can call Woohyun.


But the  soft chuckle came back to bother him. He circulated his eyes, trying to find the the sound.

What's that sound belongs to Woohyun?? He already here..

He found a boy  at his age were playing with a kid, not far from where he was standing. He has the same soft chuckle with Woohyun. Sunggyu tried to sharpen his vision so that he could clearly see the boy's face.


He jumped when he knew who is it. It was the same patient who he had met in the dr. Jung room. Patients with mental disorders, cold-blooded killer.

He's certainly not a Woohyun. The patient accidentally here. He tried to convince himself.

He immediately dialed Woohyun's number while continuing to observe the boy's alleged  as Woohyun. He see the boy try to grab something from his back pocket. The horror spread over his body when he saw the boy picked up the phone. He could hear Woohyun's voice  right in front of him.

"Sunggyu-ah .. where ar ..." Sunggyu immediately hung up.

Sweat pouring from his forehead. Pain spreading all over his body

Its just  a dream.

He walked away from Woohyun as soon as possible. His mind was in mess. The tears trickled slowly. He didn't know why he had to cry. Does he not accept the fact if Woohyun was a boy with mental disease? Woohyun is sick.


In the meantime ..

Woohyun immediately called back but no answer from Sunggyu. Almost two hours of he waiting but the person he wait for didn't show up for their meeting. It was early evening but Woohyun still waiting there.

Is he was in a problem? Woohyun tried to find an excuse to drown his disapointed. He sent a message Sunggyu.
 

To Gyunie
Sunggyu-ah, why don't you come today? There is a problem so you can't come?


After waiting for some time there was no reply from Sunggyu.

If he's there other important purposes, he can text me .. I'm quite sure Sunggyu likes me. Its seem i am wrong. I am too confident. How can he love someone who always called him at night? Woohyun laughed weakly.

I should know if he really didn't want to see me. Woohyun sighed, slip his phone into his pocket while he was still waiting on a park bench. He felt stupid still waiting Sunggyu there.

Woohyun took a seat on the bus that would take him home. A incoming messages on his  phone. See who is the sender, without washing his time, he read it.

From Gyunie
Woohyun, please don't call or text me again.

Whats going on here? Why he send me text like that? Maybe he send wrong message. But Woohyun feel pain in his heart.

To Gyunie
But why? Did I do something wrong?


Woohyun hope Sunggyu immediately reply to the message, but there was no reply. Many questions come to his mind now.

What was actually he has seen me first? Sunggyu, are not you happy to see me? Probably, you're surprised to see my face. Am I ugly?


Woohyun wiped hi tears that suddenly flowed in his eyes.

Pain.

 He tried to sleep in a bus with a sense of disappointment in his heart, and woke up when he arrived at the next stop. He immediately dropped, without him knowing , his phone lying on the passenger seat.


That night, Sunggyu could not close his eyes.

He was looking for some articles about that disorders, but it just makes his heart  hurt. His mind kept drifting. Woohyun no longer send messages or calls. It was better, he thought.

I should not meet him. Meeting him just a bad idea. Its better if i only talk to him through phone. Why Woohyun?  He is sick.

 

----------------

(a/n) happy reading ^_^. I like this chapter. Thank you for reading and subscribe..