Dr. Jung's Suggestion

When A Stranger Calls

-------

Dating Woohyun for already two days didn’t help Sunggyu to get his sleep, since Woohyun will always call him during the day, pestering him about what would be his petname. And thanks to his luck that Woohyun already fixed his insomnia, leaving him awake during midnight and he blame Woohyun for that, saying that its Woohyun who cause his insomnia..Well part of it and Woohyun kinda proud about it..

He’s trying to call Woohyun during midnight to at least get revenge for taking his sleep during the day but Woohyun phone is always off during midnight.

Dr. Jung promised him to give him some routine that will help him fix it but the doctor is in his paradise oh so vacation and doesn’t get any calls which leave Sunggyu hopeless and awake most of the night.

 Even now he’s reading some magazine, hoping that it will help him to get his sleep in between he will try to call Woohyun but as usual Woohyun’s phone is off making him curse to his newly found lover. He tossed his phone while whining how Woohyun is so mean to treat his lover like this,turning his phone off while knowing that Sunggyu can’t sleep at night and all stop instantly as he heard a faint sound coming in his living room he assume.

He slowly and carefully make his way to the bedroom door and lean his ear through the door in attempt to hear any sound. He heard some metal sound and shipping of footsteps and thought that it is a thief and second later he can’t hear any sound so he slowly open his bedroom door and carefully scan if there is any movement the light is off making the living room dark.

As he make his way to turn the lights on he feel a warm hands embracing him from behind and a whisper of “boo Gyunie..” and a soft chuckle which he recognized instantly owns by none other than his lover, his Woohyun.

Sunggyu swear he could kill Woohyun that instant for scaring him like that. He attempt to move out from the warm hold but Woohyun tighten his hold in Sunggyu, making him give up and lean more to Woohyun chest and pout as he continue his pace in turning the lights on.


“ What are you doing here..? its like 2am in the morning already.."  

Sunggyu said as he release their intertwine finger that is resting in his stomach to turn the lights on. Woohyun just grinned and nuzzle his nose in Sunggyu’s neck inhaling Sunggyu’s scent before releasing his hold to get his bunny cage in the floor and walk straight in front of Sunggyu’s room.


"So this is your room?"

Woohyun look at the dark-opened room and dragged Sunggyu to his room. Sunggyu who’s still somewhat surprised eyed the stuff that turn out to be Woohyun’s bunny cage.

"Where did you get my address, huh..?"

Sunggyu ask Woohyun who is having difficulties in finding the switch answered him with a straight face.

 “Dr. Jung”.

Sunggyu should have guessed that.

"Why did you bring your bunny here? My home is not some animal protected zone and would you please stop walking" He eye Woohyun who still walking back in fourth in the room.

"But I can't see your face clearly and Gyu wants to meet you .." Woohyun whine like a child.

Sunggyu huff in annoyance and make his way to the switch at the same time Woohyun miraculously found it and they turn in on with their hand top of each other .

Sunggyu has his surprise face as he and Woohyun face is intimately close.They just stare at each others, it comfortably awkward and Sunggyu cleared his throat and try to pulled his hand but Woohyun didn't let him.


"W-w-what are you doing now?" Sunggyu stuttered as Woohyun lean closer to him.

"I just realize that we still didn't have our kiss yet."he said slowly gazing at Sunggyu’s moist pink lips.

Sunggyu huffed and try to take back his hand.

"I will release them if i get one kiss as i release one finger of yours"  Woohyun continues and leaned closer as he release one finger but before their lip touch, Sunggyu bump his forehead in Woohyun’s and glare at him.

” What do you think your doing..i didn’t even agree to it..tssk..and its so late I want to sleep and you should go home instead of being here..come on..off you go..!”

Sunggyu said as he tried to push Woohyun off out of his room. But Woohyun hold the edge of the door frame and pouted at Sunggyu.

” But Gyunie, Dr. Jung told me that I can help you have your sleep..i just want to help..not need to be that harsh to me” 

As usual he whined like a child as he make his way in Sunggyu’s bed, laying comfortably there.

” Woohyun..what do you think you’re doing lying in my bed huh..?"

Sunggyu wants to drag out his going-insane boyfriend from his bed but Woohyun immediately pulled him and makes Sunggyu success landed right on Woohyun. Sunggyu quickly stand away from Woohyun which earn a grin from Woohyun..

” Gyunie, Come on. Don’t be like that..Dr. Jung suggested this”


“ What? he suggest what..?” Woohyun swear that’s the most adorable sight ever.. Woohyun pulled back Sunggyu on his wrist and led him to sleep on his side and Sunggyu just leave it..loving the warm chest broad chest of Woohyun. He felt Woohyun hug his waist and move a little to cuddle Sunggyu.


He could feel the warm body of Woohyun. He can clearly see Woohyun's perfect face. Woohyun just smile at him. A weird feeling spread on his heart. Sunggyu try to move back a little. Noticing Sunggyu trying to move, Woohyun tighten his hold.

Sunggyu cleared his throat at the uncomfortable moment.

"Woohyun, is it okay if we sleep like this?"

"Yes, dr. Jung told me that this will help you"

He said as he caress Suggyu’s cheek soflty. Making Sunggyu to move away…Woohyun feel a little annoyed that Sunggyu keeps on moving away from his hold.  so he threaten him.

"Okay, Gyunie, Stop moving. How  about one move, one kiss"

"Are you  kidding me?" Sunggyu didn’t take it seriously and move forcely this time but stop aberrantly as he feel Woohyun plump lips over his.

He was shocked at first but intictly return the kiss. The kiss is not that hot but sweet, slow and loving it gives both of them a tingling feeling in their stomach. Woohyun pull out and a victorious smirk on his face.

"How’s that huh..told you to stop moving.. come and lets sleep. And if you move again, i will glady do it. But it will be more than that just now" Woohyun winked at Sunggyu and peck his check and close his eyes in attempt to sleep until he feel Sunggyu move again and his eyes snap open..

“ Gyunie..you really want me to kiss you that much..”..he stop as he feel Woohyun lip peck his slowly and move away shly as he bid Woohyun good night.

“ My Gyunie is so cute..” Woohyun squeal.

“ And my Woohyunie is so thoughtful” he answer back

“ Oh, is that my petname? how cuuuute..” Woohyun squeal more.  

"Hey Gyunie to show my apprecciation in cute petname you gave..how about a kiss for each letter..huh..?""

"Not again, Woohyun-ah. let's sleep"

"Not now, How about  tomorrow?"

Sunggyu just hummed at Woohyun's question.

"You promise?" Sunggyu hummed once again. Then Woohyun smile as he snuggle closer to Sunggyu now inhaling Sunggyu’s scent which he came to love.

Sunggyu snuggle back he can't help but smile at his boyfriend attics.

”I love you Gyunie..”Woohyun softly and lovingly whisper to his ear.

” I love you too Woohyunie..”he answer in the same passion..Woohyun soflty caress his back as he drifted to a deep comfortable slumber.

Who cares if he fix his insomnia or not as long as his Woohyunie will cuddle to him. Sunggyu think that he will sleep just fine.

 

------

(a/n) Here the last chapter. And thank you for my new friend Roceng09 , who help me in my poor grammar. I am really confident now. And i hope its can fulfill your desires about fluff stuff. ^_^.