Got You

When A Stranger Calls

☎☏☎

2 days later ..


"WOOHOOOO.... Tomorrow is a day off" He cried happily. That means he can spend his night by watching a horror movie. He had finished his school task  and now is the time to watch a horror movie he had recently purchased.


Time was shown at 10.00 pm. He made popcorn to accompany him to watch horror movies. He includes a lot of butter and wait until the corn expands. He tasted it and nod several times, looks very satisfied on his act. He walked into the living room and sat on the floor, putting a bow of popcorn and apple flavored drinks on the floor.


He runs a DVD player and prepare to watch horror movies that he have been waiting for it. He hummed a song with low voice as he wait movie trailer is finished played before the movie actually starts. He stopped when his phone vibrated. He checked it out.


New number. He received the call.

 "Anyyeonghaseyo. Who is this?"

"You don't recognise me?" Said the caller.

What the hell. Too many people in this world that he knew and couldn't recall any person just by looking at their  phone number or hear their voice through the phone.


"Who is this? If you don't have any business with me, I will hang up now"

"Hey, wait. Remember your promise to me a few days ago?"

"Promise?" He ask back.

Someone on the other side nodded enthusiastically although he could not be seen. Man who got a call looked deep in thought, trying to remember his promise.


"Promise what? "He was silent for a moment, and make little-surprised sound. The caller smiling happy when he heard that man who got a call by him  make a  surprised sound.


 "Dongwoo, is that you? Geez. I forgot to mentraktirmu  you today. I hope you're not in front of my house now because it's late "he said without giving an opportunity for the caller to answer whether he's Dongwoo or not.

"Dongwoo?? I'm not Dongwoo. Let's recall what your promise a few days ago " The caller still wait.

"So you're not Dongwoo?" Yeah, his voice his voice was a little different.

He paused for a moment and re-create the sound of surprise again. The caller again, jumped pleased, still hope that he remembered.


"OH MY GOD. SUNGYEOL. It's you,  isn't it? I forgot to buy the pink tshirt  you've ever asked for. Mianhee. I'm definitely going to keep it. Do not worry "

"I'm not sung-sung, who am that. Do you really not remember it? Your Promise two days ago "


He was thinking hard.

 "HOYA, HOYA, aishhh, I forgot to returns your purple lunchbox. Been told you don't have to bring lunch to school for me. But thanks for your fried chicken."

"You like to eat apparently .."

"HOYA, why you say something like that. You know how much I love to eat"

"I'm not a Hoya. Guess again."

"Not hoya too??" He frown after heard what the caller says.

 "Heheheheh .. Myungsoo, aishhh, dont pretend so mysterious like this. I remember my promise, i will be keep it  when classes next Monday.Okay?"

"Do you have a lot of promise? What kind of human being you?"

"Heh, not Myungsoo??. What the hell. I told some of my promise to you"


The caller chuckled.

"So who exactly are you? What is my promise to you? Don't  try to fool me by saying that I have a promise with you .. "

"Remember when I know your name, I'll call you back and you would willingly talk  to me, KIM SUNGGYU"


Sunggyu's eyes widened as his palms trying to shut his mouth. Coinciding with the scene on the TV while someone there staring horror  at shadowy figure that appeared suddenly.

Sunggyu was shocked to realize who it was. He pulled his phone from his left ear, only to see the caller's number. His brain is not able to remember again. 
He had promised himself would not take a call from a private number to avoid unwanted callers. But this time he was caught. The guy finally showed his phone number.

Who would have thought that number belonged to people who had previously used private number? He did not move from his position with the mouth slightly open.


Now he's even talking to people who may be playing a trick to him.

"Do I talk like that?" Sunggyu pretended to be calm even though he was convinced the caller was heard the sound of  his surprise before.

"Do not pretend to forget. Are you very old to remember your promise?"

"YA .. !YA! .. YOU CALL ME "OLD"? You did not even see me. I remember all my promise"

After the talk, he was surprised by himself. That means he actually admitted that he remembered his promise to the caller. . TR.APPED


"I know, you remember it. You just pretend not to remember"


"How you knew my name? " Sunggyu feel curious.

"Its my ability. So if we can talk now? And do not turn off the phone ... " The voice sound so proud.


Sunggyu surprised as if the caller knows what he would do as he want to turn off the call.This guy's got a sixth sense ... He think.

Sunggyu thought a way to stop this conversation. It's so easy, he just turn off the call  and the call was disconnected for sure until he heard the caller says  again.

 "Woohyun, Nam Woohyun". without being asked, the caller mentions his own name.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOUR NAME" Sunggyu replied little testily , feeling a little cheated.

"Come on. How can we talk without knowing each other's names, right?"

 

I never heard that name before. Maybe he did not know me before. Sunggyu still on his thinking.

 

"So Nam woohyun. I sure don't have a friend named Nam Woohyun. Where did you get my number? "

"Not that I've told you. I just a little bored and tried to randomize some phone numbers and apparently my call  into your phone. How lucky I am ..

 

Lucky. LUCKY you say!!! Yeah, you're lucky and I was the one who unlucky.


"Look Woohyun, I really dont want to talk to you but you forced me."

"But you still don't  turn off your phone, right?" Sunggyu could feel a big smile from the man called nam woohyun.


"Its because you ask me before as you keep reminding me about that stupid promise. We've been talking, I've kept my promise, so can I turn off this call?" Sunggyu start to raise his voice.

"Can we talk a little longer?"


Tsk, who are you to ask like that.


"So Nam woohyun because we dont know each other and I really do not want to know .. and Woohyun, Goodbye .. "

Beep..beep..beep.

Without giving the Woohyun to utter two words to their separation, Sunggyu hastily hung up the call, remove the battery. And threw it. He was panting as if he had committed a great crime.


That's good as long as he does not know me. Annoying guy, huh.


He sipped his drink  to call his mind and went to bed. He no longer eager to watch horror movies because he has experienced something of horror.

A few nights later, as he had expected, the man  named woohyun and the only one he knew in this world, still  continued to contact him. He tried not to receive his call. Sunggyu admit it was a little bothered because woohyun would call him in the middle of the night. In addition, Woohyun only foreigners for him and he dont have concerns with him. He kept his promise even though that promise a little weird, so all is end, right?.

Now, only one think in sunggyu mind to avoid woohyun's call. He change his phone number and woohyun will not bother the rest of  his life.


On the other hand,


Kim Sunggyu, why do not you want to receive a call from me? I just need one thing from you.

 

----------------

a/n : Happy reading all...