Sunggyu's note

When A Stranger Calls

-----

dr. Jung visits Sunggyu apartment. Sunggyu's  father found out Sunggyu always skip his counceling. He just want to make sure thatthe boy still alive.  Sunggyu skips his counceling without no reason. Its because dr. Jung always teases him better then reduce his bad sleep.

He pressed the bell but there is no answer. He wait but no sign from the owner to come out. He sure Sunggyu must be at home now because its afternoon, not school time.  He turned the  knob door. Not locked. Its weird.  Without hesitation dr. Jung go directly into.

He passed living room but no sign from Sunggyu. He called the boy but still no answer. He put something  on the corner of living room and put outside a fluff thing from that stuff. That fluff thing running around after he let it go.

He called the boy again but still same. He checked his bedroom and almost shocked to saw Sunggyu lying unconscious on floor. His room really in mess.

"Sunggyu-ah" Dr. Jung try to wake up that boy.

"You can't die like this. You stupid. Someone still suffer because of you. And i am not yet complete torture you."

He shake Sunggyu. He put his finger under Sunggyu's nose to check if he still breath or not. He clap the boys's cheek but Sunggyu still unconscious.

Is he try to kill his self with those drink? In the surroundings there are several empty bottles.

Dr. Jung check the liquid from those bottles. Its white liquid. Smell like...

Milk.

Dr. Jung laugh at hisself.  Why he being so dramatic. Sunggyu must be feel tired because he still can't sleep well in night. So dr. Jung allowed the boy lying on the floor after he put a blanket over him. He cleaned the bottles and mess thing in Sunggyu room.

Something interested his attention. A small notebook with Pikachu anime (japan anime)  as cover. It sized as pocket size. Dr. Jung always see that ridiculous note belong to Sunggyu wherever he go. But Sunggyu not allowed him to open it. He curious so he  opened it.

He smiled when he discovered what Sunggyu wrote there. Its the note where Sunggyu always write all his appointment. Sunggyu ever told him about it that he always write his appointment or schedule so he can't forget or nobody can't play trick to him.

12 March 2012. Meet dr. Jung at Top Cafee. Bring him a present as his gift for his first day work. (√).

Then the end of that writing, he put a sign of check. Maybe he mean that its done. He remember it. Sunggyu bring him a nice present. Make him more love that boy.

15 December 2012  Buy DVD at movie store. Then go to Sungjong home to sleep over (√)

25 January 2013.  Buy pink-shirt for Sungyeol (√) -small note- he want to trick me again. Beware.

He skipped some page until he reach the last page.

27  February  2013. Meet woohyun at family playground. ♥ (x)

Dr. Jung almost die of laugh because a love sign in the end of that appointment. He still continue to reading it. He know the meaning of cross sign there.

04 March2013.  Meet dr. Jung for first time (x)

6 March 2013. Spying Woohyun in dr. Jung room (√)

7 March 2013. Spying again. (√).

 Spying? Oh Kid,  you are a naughty boy.He pressed his palm over his mouth to hold his laugh.

He busy looking for a pen. Then he  wrote something under there. He try to copy Sunggyu style writing then he put some sentences there. Satisfied with what he was done, he out from there.

----

"Jung Hyung, what are you doing here?" Dr. Jung turned toward the boy who just called him.

"Woohyun-ah "  He smile at the boy "I just visit someone here"

"Who?"

"The one i visited to day is a paboo boy. I bet that if you meet him you will think he is the most paboo person. Woohyun-ah, I think you not live around here"

"Ne, i want to  visit someone here"

"Visit someone? You cheated on Sunggyu?"

"Huh? What you say, hyung?" Woohyun can't clearly heard what dr. Jung said because a bunch motorcycle-student passed them.

"Umm nothing" 

They walk side by side.

"How are you now? Do not forget to take your pills" dr. Jung ask.

"Hyung, you know that I can'tt keep taking pills"

"If you don't want take the pill then you must erase stupid sunggyu image in your mind. I told you that your problem is not the old problem  when you come to me to counceling it. Now, its Sunggyu"

The bus stop besides them.

"Woohyun, i will take a bus. I should take some document at my room"

"Wait, Hyung, How about my bunny? Sorry, yesterday i don't bring it home. Can i take it now? "

Oh, kid, you always left your bunny in my room. His bunny? Oh, i forget. I put it in Sunggyu home. He should dont know it.

He try to find excuse.

"Woohyun i will take care for your bunny. Don't worry about it. I must hurry now" Then he jumped at the bus, hope that boy not follow him at his office.

Woohyun wave at dr. Jung and he continued his pace.

-------

Its almost 07.00 pm when Sunggyu feel something jump in his body. Slowly he opened his eyes and only  greeted by something fluff with long mustache on his face.

Bu-bun-ny? Why are you here?

The bunny jump from Sunggyu chest to the floor and running. He notice a blanket  covered him, also his room in tidy condition.

Last he remember  is his friends, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo there, drink  milk with reason that they in grown periode. They need more calcium to grown.  Seriously, why they come at his home, sit at his bed room only to drink milk ? Then they left in six minutes afterwards?

Who is  cleaned  it? Am i doing it while i slept? Good, now i got another problem here.

He make pace at kitchen, just to grab some food. That bunny popped nowhere and follow him.  He then go to living room and sit there lazily. The bunny still follow him.  Sunggyu keep his eyes to the bunny.

Who bring you here? Woohyun? Of course he not. The possible people is Dr. Jung. He texted dr. Jung and soon he got the reply.

 

Sunggyu-ah, please take care that rabbit. Tomorrow i will take it.  Sleep well tonight. 〜Chu〜

 

Sleep well? Why you don't give me good sugestion to sleep betterr than a bunny? Another message come. He rolled his eyes as he knew from who.

 

Sunggyu-ah, you should clean your room daily. Or do you NEED SOMEONE  to cleaned it? WOOHYUN maybe? I think he can TAKE CARE YOU WELL.

 

Gah, he know it. Dr. Jung start again. The capslock hurt his eyes. He didn't want to reply it because he knew what happen next.

"Hey, Gyu, where is your owner? If i can't found him, dr. Jung will eat me with his stupid joke"

But that bunny only silent.  He eyeing the bunny, still sit near his foot. He take it on his lap. This bunny must hungry. He want to give him something but he stopped after he feel like he stepped on wet thing. He look down.

Bunny's feces. Ewww.... Dr. Jung must pay  for it.

He open refrigerator but none food that bunny can eat.  So he decided to go at near  market, hope they still have vegetables.

---------

He grumble along his way back to his home. That stupid cashier  told him to not cut the queue and tutoring him to being a respect boy to the older people. He was not. The old lady suddenly cut the line in front of him.  

Still continue his grumble he kicked an empty tin he saw in corner road, for spilling his frustration.

Someone there hold his head after that empty tin swung and hit his head. He looking for someone who kicked it. He spoted someone.

"HEY YOU, STOP THERE!"

"Huh..."  The boy who kicked the tin, looks around to find the voice that shouted at him. But no one there. Maybe he misheard. Then he continued his pace still grumble.

 

Woohyun covered his mouth with his palm and  hid in the building of a shopping complex. His heart bit so fast.

He is  Sunggyu..

He sure the boy is Sunggyu. He can't forget Sunggyu's silluete. He realized that he had shouted at Sunggyu.

He was lucky, Sunggyu did'not get to see him when he turned around earlier. Maybe if sunggyu see him, Sunggyu will  escape again. He misses talking  to him so badly. Okay, he can trace Sunggyu phone again, like he ever did before. He already buy new phone after he drop his phone in somewhere.  But He sure  Sunggyu will not want to talk to him again.  Dr. Jung can't help him more about Sunggyu  even dr. Jung knew Sunggyu. (Its dr. Jung said to him).

He poked his head out to see in direction where Sunggyu disappeared on the way.

dr. Jung, how much you tell me to forget him, i can't.

 

--------

(a/n) Two chappie again and this fic will end. Thank you for reading.