Whats going on

When A Stranger Calls

-----------

Sunggyu skipped school for a few days since his meeting with Woohyun. His friends always called him, worried if  Sunggyu has been sold on the black market by a boy named Woohyun . His friends can  breathe in relief when they  knew where Sunggyu but Sunggyu didn't  tell the fact about his meeting with Woohyun. He also forbade them to visit him.

"Sunggyu-ah, if Woohyun's face doesn't match with your expectations?"  Hoya ask through phone.

He's handsome. In fact the first time I saw him, he an adorable guy. Sunggyu quietly answered in his mind. The tears flowed again.

Why should I love someone with a mental diseases?

His sleeping habits being more worse. Dark circles can be seen clearly under  his eyes. He didn' even care about  his mess  room.

Why is he like that? He himself was not sure of himself. How can the pain in his heart hasn't gone up after  few days pass?


Dad, i am sorry, i can't be a good boy. I couldn't keep my promise to meet him. Yeah, I should apologize to Woohyun but should i?

 

"Sunggyu-ah, today is your first day to counceling. Why you have not come? Dr. Jung decided to call Sunggyu. Sunggyu already late for a hour. He was trying to be cool doctor for Sunggyu.

"Hyung, can I postpone it  until next week?"

"Why? Are you okay? Your voice sounds hoarse. Did I need to see you at your home now?"

"No need Hyung. I'll be there next week.  Please don't tell my father that I didn't come today"


"Dr. Jung, can I in?"  A voice came from behind the phone.

"Wait a minute. Woohyun, just come in. I just received a phone call" Dr. Jung  hinted at Woohyun to get into his office.

He's there now.

"Do i bothering you?" Woohyun asked again.

It was his voice. I could hear his voice again. Sungyu silently crying. He felt guilty. If left Woohyun in last their supposed to meet  was a good decision?

"Hyung, I'll turn off the phone. See you later, Hyung"

"Bye" Dr. Jung turn off.

---
"Hyung, thank you for letting me come here"

"Anything for my favorite patient. Come in, Don't stand in front of door like that"

Dr. Jung observed Woohyun's appearance as the boy enter the room, passed him. Shabby, unkempt hair, eyes slightly swollen as usual. That makes him look alive is because he can move around.

"What do you bring?" Dr. Jung spotted a cage behind him.

"Its Gyu" Woohyun answer with sad voice. As usual.

"Don't tell me this animals will live here?"

Woohyun pouted after heard unhappy tone from  the older. Dr. Jung know  this is not a good time to play with Woohyun's mood.

"Okay, you can put it in the corner" Dr. Jung ponted one corner at his room. Aish, since when my office being rabbit breeding?


"This is the umpteenth time you come here. Are you willing to tell me  what happened ?" Today was not schedule for Woohyun to counceling but recent days, Woohyun often come there and spend his  time only  to sleep.

But Woohyun still silent. As usual.

"Are you getting better a few days ago. What going on now? Dr. Jung try to find what Woohyun problem.

Woohyun just smiled weakly. His eyes glaze at the table in front of him.

"Come on Woohyun. I can't help if you keep silent like this. You make your health more worst. You can tell me anything"


What is  Jung Hyung said is true. He couldn't keep quiet like this forever. It is affects at his health now. Woohyun took a deep breath and then slowly speak.

"He didn't want to see me. He even told me not to contact him anymore"  Woohyun began to sniffle.

"Who?" Finally this kid want to talk. Dr. Jung being excited again.

"A boy that i  always call every night .."

"Your Gyunie?"

Woohyun nod weakly.

Dr. Jung eyed Woohyun. Are this kid have obsession with something named "Gyu"? His friend-talk named Gyunie and his bunny named Gyu. Maybe he also have something else which have same name there.

"I'm so sad to hear that. Okay, maybe you can find someone else. He only friend-talk, right?"

"I thought i can't" He try to hold back his tears.

"Don't tell me  you like  him ?"

Woohyun just silent. Are you a profesional psychiatrist or what?

"We'll find another way"  Dr. Jung-try to distract Woohyun attention.

"I guess I can't , Hyung. I feel half of my life have been with him" Woohyun said as he lying at couch as usual.

"I think the problem now is heartbroken"


-----------
For several days Woohyun spent most of his time lying in Dr. Jung room. His bunny also there. He just tealk to Dr. Jung how he felt tremendous disappointment. How the pain of his broken heart for a boy who had never even he met before in his life. After he talk, he would fall asleep on the couch. He woke up, drink his milkshake, mumbling something about a boy named Gyunie. Then he fall asleep again. He woke up again then he said he want to visit a place where only him know it, near this hospital. He repeat it every day.

Dr. Jung only able to listen Woohyun's complaints, because Woohyun too stubborn to move on. Wonder if his Gyunie made from precious thing or what. Why Woohyun can't forget that boy. Well, to be honest, Dr. Jung himself less experienced with something named "love".  If so, now he must have been living happily with his little family, but unfortunately he wasn't lucky in love.

This is a secret or his ability as a psychiatrist will be doubted.He must protect his pride. Woohyun's problem not unusual. Loving  people who have he never met. And feel heartbroken, although not yet had a relationship.

He also takes care of Gyu, Woohyun's rabbit. Because purposely or not,  Woohyun always forgot to bring his poor-fluff bunny at home after tired sleeping at his room.

On  the other side Dr. Jung was busy with Sunggyu's bad sleep case. In thousand ways suggested by him but Sunggyu still can't sleep well. His pride really bet there. He smelled something else from Sunggyu that the boy  tried to hide it.

Sunggyu looks like to express something, ask, show or whatever their name but he always held it. Dr. Jung began to suspect it, what Sunggyu  want to convey it,  maybe it will be the  way to eliminate or at least, to know the reason why Sunggyu now suffers from his stupid insomnia. Dr. Jung must hone his ability to extract information from Sunggyu. He now works as a little detective in his mind.


-----
"Jung Hyung , Are you in there?" Sunggyu peek into the room. There was no one there.

All right, I'll be wait  inside.

To day he doesn' t have a counseling schedule. He just wanted to escape from his friends invitation to hang out when he's not in the mood for it.
Sunggyu in and immediately propped himself on the couch, but he was almost shocked to death because someone was sleeping there. He jumped and got up. And he almost lost half of his life when he knew it was Woohyun. His body shivered.

He still stand there. Not move even an inch. He studied Woohyun's face with pain in his heart.

He was a man who  i wanted to meet, also a man who i want to forget. Again, Sweet pain spread to his heart.

Why do not you find another boy who has a normal life?  Sunggyu, you are so pathetic. You can't find the better one?

Something in corner of  Dr. Jung room bother him. He glance it. An iron cage and a rabbit in it. That bunny  hopping in cage, make a noise after the bunny  see him.  Cute bunny, he want to hug that fluff thing  but he must go out now before Woohyun woke up because noise made by that bunny. He sure Woohyun didn't recognized him but he don't know what to do if he faced Woohyun now.


 He about to run away when Dr. Jung was standing right in front of the door, holding two cup of milkshake for Woohyun and him.

"Jung Hyung, I will back after you finish with that patient.  I'll wait outside"

Sunggyu quickly out of the room without turning toward Woohyun. I am like chicken now.

"SUNGGYU-AH.. Wait..." Dr. Jung cried, wonder why Sunggyu very hasty but Sunggyu has ran out.

Hearing the doctor cried Sunggyu's name, Woohyun immediately opened his eyes. Suddenly make his self sit at the couch he used to sleep. His hair was standing up in all directions. His eyes landed to figure who burst out of the room. He then turned to the Dr. Jung who handed a cup of milkshake to him.


"He is Sunggyu? Kim Sunggyu?"

"Yes...." Dr. Jung still in position handed a milkshake toward Woohyun.

"He study in Seoul High School, grade three now? Now Woohyun gathering  his consciousness, no bother to take his milkshake from Dr. Jung.

"Yes. Why? You know him?"

"Dr. Jung. He was a boy I was telling you. The boy that  I always call at night" Woohyun cried,  try to explain in as simple as he can.

"It's not Gyunie, the boy you always call every night?" Dr. Jung confused, why Sunggyu become Gyunie in one day.

"They are the same person"

"Huh? Why I didn't know before ..? Aisssh, Why are you using a weird name to call him?"


Woohyun let Dr. Jung with baffled faces, Woohyun rushed left the room, looking for Sunggyu.

Woohyun, Sunggyu .. I think I know what's going on right now. Both of you .  Dr. Jung soon sipping his milkshakes with big grin on his face.

---------------

(a/n)  Let them in "angst" emotion now. Hope you enjoy this one. Maybe many mistakes there, feel free to correct it. HAPPY READING..