They just don't know each others

When A Stranger Calls

-----------

Sunggyu really curious, he wants to check the status of that patient. He was intrigued by  Woohyun's name contained there, hoping it's not Woohyun he knew.
He is about open the first sheet the medical record book when a soft knock the door interrupted him.

Without welcomed, a boy who looks like on the same age as Sunggyu entered the room. The boy was looking for someone when he  circulate his views, maybe dr. Jung, because it room  belongs to dr. Jung.

His eyes stopped on Sunggyu who stood motionless with his mouth slightly open.

Wow, he looks gorgeous. Cool guy. See his hair, looks a little messy but it fits to his face, making it look even more handsome. His gaze is very cool. His face was etched perfectly. View jaw, cheeks containing, plump lips . Who created this creature? I should thanks because i can see him. But why is he here?

Sunggyu remember the words of dr. Jung before.


Sunggyu-ah, I'll be right back. And if there are a patients who visit me, please tell him  I'll be back soon.

Surely he's dr. Jung patient . The boy was just showing a flat expression on Sunggyu.

But the interesting thing is I was handling patient with  cold-blooded killer case. The sad thing is he's still young.

Sunggyu watched him.

He looks young. There was no expression on his face. His gaze was cold. Wondered if he was patient, cold-blooded killer.

 

Sunggyu felt the death atmosphere suddenly  creeping in the room.

I was in a room with a cold-blooded killer. Help me .. Anybody here??


The boy just  looked surprised by the changes expression in Sunggyu face that looks a little scared. He wanted to ask, but someone he  was looking for had emerged from behind the door. Lucky, dr. Jung has returned.


"My favorite patient. You've arrive. Please take a sit as usual"

The boy bowed to the dr. Jung and rewarded with a gentle pat on the boy's shoulders.
 

Favorite patients??

You will not understand how much I love this job, and I really love those poor patients. What dr. Jung said before, still echoed in his mind.


Sunggyu gasp after heard it. It makes dr. Jung  aware of Sunggyu who now on weird position - docked at the wall.


"Hey, kid. I have found what I was looking for. I left it in the room dr. Park. Heheheh" dr. Jung shows a box towards Sunggyu. From the corner of his eyes, Sunggyu could see the boy  taking a sit on the couch as he walked where dr. Jung stand now.


"Hyung, Is he a patient ...." sunggyu half-whispered to the dr. Jung, afraid the boy was heard it.

dr. Jung nodded without letting sunggyu finish it. Dr. Jung handed the box to sunggyu.

"Thank you. Seems i have to go now. Take care of yourself  dr. Jung." sunggyu still whispered, afraid the boy could be killed his favorite hyung at any time. He still dont understand why his hyung like to take this horrible job that maybe can put his life on danger.

"Hey, kid, why do you have to whisper?" dr. Jung said in hushed tones as well.

"Nothing. See you next time" Sunggyu smiled and make his pace out from that room. He turned to the boy  who is busy playing with his phone. He stare at the boy as he walked toward the door.
 

Too bad. He's so handsome but he has mental problems. People nowadays, we can't guess what they are thinking.

The boy  was apparently aware of sunggyu's gaze. And immediately lift his head, only to see Sunggyu.

Oh my god. He look at  me. He would have made  me as he next target.

Sunggyu quickly out of the room without looking back. The boy gave a little smile, but Sunggyu didn't t notice it, too busy with his thoughts. He was a little disappointed when Sunggyu didn't see he smiling at him

.
"Woohyun-ah, how do you feel today?" Dr. Jung ask, 
distract woohyun's attention  who had been looking sunggyu who disappeared at the exit.
 

"I feel better now. I should be thanking you. The way you give me, its make little help"


"That sounds good. Glad to hear it"


"Jung hyung, who he is? Was he a patient here, too?"


"No, he was the son of my senior, and I happened to meet him here"


Woohyun nodded, he didn't want to ask more because in his mind is that he has had Gyunie. Woohyun admit  that  the boy he just saw , who looks seen in his  own age, very sweet and interesting guy. Both his eyes are very attractive . But the boy named Gyunie, he mean its Sunggyu, certainly more attractive than the boy he just saw for a few minutes ago .

Just imagine, Gyunie, only heard his voice,  it is very interesting. Moreover if you will see his face,  certainly, interesting as his voice.


He calmly took out his notebook he used to write on before he sleeps and handed it  to dr. Jung.

dr. Jung smiled and said  "So let begin our counceling  today"


----------------
Sunggyu doesn't know why he had to hold his breath that long. He breathed with relief when he was far from dr. Jung room.

Argg, nowadays, why do handsome-humans have many problems? The world will shortage of qualified handsome boy.

Sunggyu mind still hovering on that boy. Sunggyu sat on a bench in the waiting room of the hospital. His father suddenly sent a message that he had finished with his patients and will usher Sunggyu to his mother. After waiting nearly 30 minutes, he smiled as his father waved to him, but his smile disappeared when he saw  a figure who walk behind his father.


He, the boy who was in the dr. Jung room before .


Woohyun saw the boy  who was with dr. Jung  before, sitting on a chair in the waiting room.

Woohyun accidentally smiled at him but the boy soon turned his attention in another direction. Woohyun sure that boy can see he smile at him. Its enought to make Woohyun disappointed. He try to amuses himself with his Gyunie image. 

Gyunie should be more interesting than that arrogant boy.


In others side...

Oh, my god. He smiled. Sunggyu hypnotized with a childish smile belongs to the boy. But he snapped back to his consciousness.

Anybody can fall in his  childish smile without thinking that he was one of the patients with mental diseases. Cold-blooded killer.

 

Sunggyu only release a weak sigh as his father drag him out from that hospital.

He can't help himself for not look back at that boy beforehand. His heart beated crazy as he saw the boy still look at him. He don't know why. Its because he too afraid that boy may kill him? Look at his gaze "come here and i catch you", its make him fell scared !!!

Or its because he like that boy? But, come on, why he should like a person with mental diseases?

How can a sense of love "like" and " misgiving" can be felt at the same time?? This is just crazy.

 

Sunggyu consider to taking counceling with dr. Jung soon.

---------------

(a/n) HAppy reading..