06. It Already Happened

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

[July 2011]

It’s funny seeing Jihyun acting like that before. Kinda reminded me of old days but too bad she didn’t remember any of those memories. Well, no worries because we’re going to create new and happier ones together. I just wished that she would give me a chance…

 

 

‘Jihyun-ah.’ I whispered her name softly after I sat on the bed. She’s not moving for about half an hour now and enclosed under the covers in this kind of weather, I couldn’t help but to feel a little worried. It’s definitely hot in there.

‘Hey…’

No answer, I carefully pulled the covers up and I was right. She’s sweating but she’s already asleep, too tired maybe. A chuckle escaped from my lips when I thought of Mr. Kang’s words. ‘Jihyun’s a stubborn kid but don’t go easy on her or she’ll take control.’

She really was stubborn but that’s what made her special.

 

 

[March 2005]

My fingers always moved as I couldn’t stop taking pictures of her. Her smile, her innocence, I would love to capture those images and stare at them all day. I might look like a stalker, taking pictures of her secretly from afar like this but I just couldn’t stop.

The sky’s turning grey but my heart told me to stay there for just a little while longer but not too long after that, the puppy that she’s playing with suddenly ran towards me that I started to panic.

 

 

‘Yah! Huff!’

She quickly followed the white puff and soon, her slender figure stopped right in front of me, just a few meters away. Feeling so nervous, I tried to keep a cool face when the dog barked loudly at me. She’s still catching up her breath with hands on her knees. After a while, she naturally brought her golden bangs to the back of her ears and looked up after gaining her normal breathing.

‘What’s wrong, Andy-ya?’ She spoke to the dog and took it back to her arms but the dog still didn’t stop barking at me.

Suddenly, I felt a weird rush when she shifted her gaze at me and our eyes met soon after that.

 

 

‘Hey, I’ve never seen you around before. Are you a tourist?’ She uttered bluntly, caressing the anxious puff, trying to cool it down.

‘Uh… Yes.’

‘Well, you should behave yourself while you’re here. Don’t be rude to the people here, got it?’ Her voice got stern and I felt a little intimidated by her piercing gaze.

‘I know. By the way, the beach here’s nice.’ I said, suddenly bringing that topic out of nowhere after eying the waves up front.

‘Of course it’s nice.’

The sound of the dog barking got louder that she had to hold it tighter.

 

‘So, Bye then. Enjoy your stay.’ She showed me a forced smile and left.

That girl, she seemed so cold when she talked to me but when she’s afar, she looked so bright and friendly. Did I look that ugly or dangerous? Or was it that she already knew that I stalked her before? Anyway, something told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter