Future

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

5 years later

 

Sulli woke up beside the man she decided to spend her life with. She gently touched his face causing him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open to reveal his beautiful orbs. He grinned then kissed her on the forehead. 

"Sulli." Her husband quietly said, "Hurry--" He said a name but she couldn't hear what he said. "Is crying, go get him." 

Sulli nodded and walked up to their baby boy. She gently picked him up in her arms and rocked him back to sleep. When he calmed down she put him back into his crib. Sulli walked back to her husband and fell asleep once again. 

She woke up to see her husband cradeling their baby and swaying while humming a lullaby, which eventually put him back to sleep. When he noticed she was up he smiled and motioined her to walk to him. So she did. 

He pulled her into a hug, "Thank you for coming after me. I'm so happy that you two helped me back then. Thank you. Thank you for falling in love with me." He said as he rested his head on hers. 

"I would go anywhere for you.." She quietly said as she fell asleep in his arms. 

Her husband layed her down on thier bed and kissed her forehead, he looked back at their wonderful bundle of joy they named ______. He then chuckeled remembering how much she cried about naming their son the name of their best friend. 

He layed beside her and closed his eyes. What he didn't know, his wife was crying herself to sleep. 

She dreamt about what happened in the last 5 years, what all 3 of them had to face to see the end of her not so fairytale. They had to deal with it so they could get to where they were now.. 



I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I wanted to write about their future first then continue with what happened before. Sorry if this confused anyone :/