I'm coming

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Sulli was waiting at the door way in the room they shared. She was sitting there curled into a blanket hoping for Kai to come back. Her eyes were puffy from crying. His words still ringing in her head; He loves me. She shook her head, trying to get thte thought out of her head. Did she like him back..? Taemin. Help.. 

It's been hours since Kai left. She was still waiting there. She sat there looking at the door. Nothing came. She closed her eyes. The first thing that she saw was Kai smiling. Her eyes opened in a haste. She once again shook her head. Dumb Kai. 

Sulli looked out the window, it was pouring hard. She grabbed her cell phone, as if on cue it glowed to life. 1 new text. 

from: Kai

to: Ssul 

I have Kai. Come home. Do you want your precious devils? btw; it's your oppa. 


Sulli was an only child. What did he mean..oppa? Plus her house is in Korea! What does this guy want!? Sulli decided the smartest idea was to call her parents for answers.. 

Mom?

Sulli! Are you okay?

Yup. Okay.. this is going to be a little awkward..

Sulli if Kai got you pregnant don't bother coming back home. 

Aniya!!!!

Now you even sound like him.. 

Umma!

Okay fine! What do you want?!

Do I have an oppa?

...

Umma?

How do you know about this?

Uhhh. I just do. Please answer. 

Yes.

...

Is that it?

Do we have a house in England?

...

Do we?

1234 Luxford.


The line went dead. Sulli had a brother and her parents haven't even told her?! Of course she was mad, but right now she had other things to do. She charged her phone and took a bath. Once she was done with her bath she put on sweat pants and a hoodie over a leather jacket. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had a back pack to put her belongings it. 

She was about to save Taemin and Kai. Sulli was going to do it alone. 

Sulli walked outside of the room and walked to a bus stop. She found a map and searched for the address. Luckily for her it was only 2 transfers away. Sulli checked her change and counted, she had enough money. 

She got onto the bus and sat down. 

Taemin. 

Kai. 

I'm coming. 



I'm sorry for a really lame update. It's been a long time since I've updated. I'm so sorry! Uhm. I'm on spring break right now so I'm going to try to update as much as I can. I hope you comment and sub! Plus try reading my other stories okay? NO ONE LIKES SILENT READERS. jk. I love you guys (: