Nice for now

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

I woke up with a shiver. I stretched then look around me, I was still in the car. I saw beside me, Kai and Taemin had their heads on each other because I moved slightly foward. I noticed I had two sweaters covering me. Kai and Taemin. I quietly laughed at their niceness. I looked at the car, it was still night. Wait.. My mom left me in the car with Taemin and Kai.. wow. 

Having Taemin and Kai being nice, I had to save the moment. I took out my phone from my pocket and took a selca of all three of us. I squished between the two of them who gladly moved, I layed my head on Taemin but Kai then, still asleep managed to pull my head onto his. 

I took the picture and looked at it. Kai moved my head so it was blurry. Somehow my head made it look as if I had my head on both of them at the same time. Feeling content I shut my phone and took out a blanket I bought, yes I bought a blanket. I drapped it around Kai's and Taemins shoulders as well as me in the middle of them, it always has been..


"Sulli go in between the two!" My mom yelled at me. 

I don't know why I have to do this. My mom called me, her 4 year old daughter to take pictures with..boys. Gross. Doesn't she know they have cooties?! Plus that ugly Tae-devil told me to go beside ugly Kai-devil. He said he doesn't want to catch MY COOTIES. NO. Only boys have cooties. I'm okay with Kai, he's not as mean as the Tae-Devil. He's a little like a Kai-menie. 

"Sulli. If you don't then all three of you will have big problems later." My mom said. 

I started to shake then I ran away crying. I hate the menie and devil! 

I found myself a pretty cherry blossom tree. I sat and leaned my back agaisnt it. I didn't care if my pink dress would get dirty. I wanted to leave. I closed my eyes and thought about my toys at home. 

I woke up with a shake. I opened my eyes to see 2 handsome boys, the devil and the meanie. They were tired and sweaty, their clothes that were neat and clean were now dirty and a little bit smelly. 

"Yah are you okay?!" They both yell at me. 

I grinned then smiled. They aren't the devil, they're angels in a bullys body. "Yup!" 


I woke up again, it was still night. The two was still sound asleep on my now very stiff shoulders. I sighed, have I always been in the middle..? I wondered what would happen if I were to stay on the right or the left. Would that mean I favor one over the other..? I pushed that thought to the back of my mind as I looked at the two bullies. Why do I call them the devil again..? Because I'm used to it. Because It was our routine. Because it was normal. I shivered at the thought of our normal life being shaken up. 

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. I had a dream, something soon would happen. Something that would shake our relationship forever. We can't be like this.. I want it to be the 3, but people say 3's a crowd. 

The peace you love. The peace you love. It's going to be gone. Enjoy while you can. It will shake your life, all three of yours. Be prepared, to need something, to desire something; you must sacrifice something. Choose who. 

A single tear fell from my face. I knew it. This wont last long. I felt a grip on my hands. I closed my eyes again. Thank you.