What Just happened?

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Sulli, Kai, their parents and Taemin's parents were under house arrest. They weren't allowed to leave. Gaurds were scattered all over the one house they were to stay in. They've been there for 2 weeks already the two teenagers still had no answers. Which ticked them off. 

All of the were in the living room sitting down together, no one said a word. 

"Mom." Sulli said, "Who was that..? I understand you don't want to tell us but, don't you think we have the right to know?" 

"Kai do you want to know?" Her mom asks. 

Kai simply nods. Sulli's mom took a deep breath and sighed. 

"Choi Jung-Hwa, or the Choi's have been targeting Taemins family for generations. Only now have they taken action. They threatened to kill all of us, unless..-"

"Don't say it!" Sulli yelled at the top of her lungs covering her ears. 

Kai pulls Sulli to him and snakes his arms around her and covers her ears and whispers "It's fine.." 

Tears fall from Sullis eyes as the realization that They could Kill Taemin sets into her mind. 

"They won't kill him." Kai says as if he read her mind. 

"How do you know..?" 

"They have a grudge againts the Lee's. Why kill them when you can torture them? I mean, if I was in their place I would rather have your hostage suffer, rather than kill." Kai states trying to make Sulli feel better, but obviously failing, she started to cry more.

"Kai you're right. We know that they're not going to kill him for sure.."

"Where is he?" 

Taemins parents bit their lips, contemplating wheather to tell them or not. "He's in England."

...

"You weren't supposed to tell them!" Taemins mom yells at her husband. 

"I had too."


Sulli and Kai found themselves in a bed lying down together staring at the cieling. 

"Kai..?"

"What?" 

"Lets find Taemin."

Kais eyes widened, "Sulli! We're not allowed to leave the house! It's dangerous!"

"What's more dangerous is that Taemin is somewhere life threatning!"

Kai simply chuckled and ruffeled her hair, causing her to blush. 

"Fine. In two days from now. We have to make sure we're prepared."

Sulli face the oppisite direction of Kai and closed her eyes. 

Has he always been this nice? Has he always been this attractive?

Taemin. We're coming for you.