The Not So Fairytale Ball PART 1

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Sulli found herself in a huge fancy dress shop with none other than Taemin, Kai and her mom. Next saturday would be their annual Ball.. For what? Sulli might never find out. She's been asking since she was first allowed to go, which was 5 years ago, she was still yet to understand. 

She's tried on about 50 dresses in just 2 hours. Since she was 18 now, she would have to have the best dress there. Her mom said, 'Someone might just come and take away your little angels.' She kept wondering...she has angels?

"Is this okay?" She asked a little annoyed, that she hasn't left yet. 

She twirled around in the dress, and forced a smile. Can't she just go home now..?

"There! Ssul dear! Get that one!" Her mom yelled pointing excitedly. "Yah!" She yelled at the two devils sitting down at Sulli in shock. "How does she look?"

"G-good." Kai manages to stutter. 

Taemin snortes and shows a look of agrnorace, "Hmm. I'm surprised Sulli. I never thought a dress could look so much better off a person." Kai chukles and looked back at Sulli who simply shrugged off his 'comment.'

"Yah! Taemin!" She yells while walking back into her change room.  "Whatever! I guess you're off my list.." She quietly mumbles. 


"Sulli hurry up!" Her mom yells at her daughter who was carrying 9 billion bags, and only 3 of them was hers. The rest..? It was Taemin's and Kai. Once she threw the bags into the car she took her rightful seat in the car, beside the two little devils.

"Sulli! Shut up!" Taemin yells at the girl, who wouldn't stop talking about SHINee's comeback. 

"I can't! There's this guy in SHINee with the exact same name as you! It's like twins! Plus he's no longer, the Taemin we used to know.. HE'S TAEMAN!" Sulli continues to ramble in the car, bring herself to tears. 

"What a shawol..I thought you were an exotic too.." Kai quietly mumbles to himself. 

"Kai! bai-bo.. I am obviously. I cry myself to sleep waiting for their comeback!" Sulli exclaims proudly. 

"Sure you do.." Kai sarcastically replies. 

"I do! Now that you think about it.. Doesn't Jinri in f(x) look like me?" She asks jokingly. 

"No." They both said in unison. 

Sulli was shocked. She found it a little weird that they would both reply exactly the same. 

"Jinri is soo much prettier than you!" Kai exclaims excitedly as Taemin chukles. 

"Yah! Kai! You think you're soo cool!?" Sulli yells. 

 

Their pointless fight keeps dragging on. Even if it's pointless, a conversatoin is something to rememeber. The smallest conversations, made them happy. All 3 of them would never say it, but they loved their pointless fights. 


"So..?" One of the devils parents ask him, "Will you do it?"

"D-do I have to..?" The devil wearily and weakly asks. 

"Do you want to live..?" 

"Yes."

"Then you just answered your own question." 

"Fine. I'll do it.." 

"I'm so sorry." 

The devil ran to his parents who were now crying rivers. He comforted them and told them it was alright. He told them that he would still love them, even though they sold their son to the devil himself. 


Sulli was sitting on 2 boys. They didn't have much trouble with her weight, but they were a little troubled, after all, they are males. They had no choice to put up with the abuse. All of the parents said that it was only fair she sat on them. 

They were now in a busy bus in a hot and sweaty afternoon with a girl sitting on both of them. 

"Can you guys to me a favor?" Sulli asks. 

"Like what?" Taemin replies. 

"Be my date." She bluntly says. 

"What..?"