The Not So Fairytale Ball PART 3

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

The man who broke into Sullis, Taemins and Kais parents were gone, he was sent to jail. Just because he was gone doesn't mean that the suspision was gone from the teenagers. Sulli was seated in between her terrified parents and Kai was doing that as well. It was obvious, they were both wondering..what did that man want for Taemin..?

"What do they want with Taemin hyung..?" Kai asks trying to break the tension. 

"Nothing.." His dad replies courtly. 

"That's nothing!? Dad! That isn't nothing!" Kai yells. 

"Kai." Sulli says looking out the broken window, "I want to know things as much as you do but, maybe it's not the time."

Kai looks at her then sighs, "I guess.."

There was a high tension evident in the room. Everyone knew, so Kai's mom found a way to make it less-awkward..for them. 

"Sulli?" Kai's mom asks. 

"Yes?" 

"Why did you choose Kai as your date?" There was a pregnant pause until she continued, "Omo! Do you like him!?"

"Aniya! I love Kai but as a friend! Plus Taemin told me to go with Kai! He said he was..busy."

"Yeah! I could do sooo much better than Sulli!" Kai egoistically adds. 

The two of them started to fight and bicker as the tension in the room gradually dissapers. 


It was finally the day of the ball, Sulli and Kai had just arrived. People stopped and stared at them, have they always looked that amazing together? Sulli and Kai as usual were fooling around and making a disgrace of themselves, but, not where they could be seen. 

The two of them were on a balcony, the scenery was a beautiful garden. The classical music could be heard from every angle of the land they were on. 

"Kai..?" Sulli weakly asked him. 

"Hmm?"

"Where's Taemin?" 

There was a pause. They haven't seen Taemin since the day he told Sulli to go to Kai. That was a month ago. They would still see his parents from time to time but they would never talk about him. If they did, they cried. So they figured it was best not to talk about him. 

"Sulli.. I don't know. If I did. I would tell you." He earnestly said as Sulli rested her head on his chest. 

Do you like Taemin that much..?

Taemin you idiot. Where are you? Kai and I are worried. 

I'm so sorry you guys. Sulli if I ever see you again. I love you. If I can't..Kai. Watch her okay?


As Sulli and Kai fooled around after a tense question they heard a loud crash. They both ran towards the main hall, where the ball was held. Sulli tried to run as fast as she could in 5'' high heels and a dress. When they got to the ball room all the lights were down. The guests were lying on the floor, they weren't moving.

As if on cue a light flickered back to life. There was a man that they haven't seen before, he was wearing all black with black shoes to match. He had a disgusting smirk on his face and eyes full of hatred. 

"Are you Choi Jinri and Kim Jong In?" He asks. 

"What if we were!?" Sulli retroted. 

Whenever Sulli was in her badass mode Kai knew better than to bother her or to annoy her. He's done it before and ended up dangeling from a roof. 

"Are you!?" The man yells back annoyed. 

"Who are you!?" Kai yells. 

"My name is Choi Minho." He grabbed a letter and threw it at them then jumped out a window. 

Kai grabbed his phone and called 119 (or 911) and check the guests. Sulli carefully opened the envalope and silently read it as tears filled her face.


Dear idiotic friends Kai and ssul, 

                 I don't really know how to say this but..i'm going to be gone for awhile okay? I have to go aboard, *no you can not ask my parents where I am*. I want you guys to watch my mom and dad for me okay? Please make sure that they're okay in my place. 

                Kai.. I hope you're fine without your only friend gone >:). Remember to take care of Sulli for me okay? If I don't make it back then you're going to have to be her care giver. Who knows what she might do. Kai. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for putting up with your selfish hyung. Kai. I will never ever, regret bullying Sulli with you. 

                Sulli. I don't know where to start. You're beautiful. You were the only person I have ever had eyes on. I'm so sorry that I can't watch over you. I'm sorry that I act like the devil. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy. Sulli. If I never make it back then, I love you. I've loved you ever since I figured out that girls don't have cooties. I'm so sorry. Sulli. I love you so much. 


Taemin was in the cargo of a plane, his hands tied behind his back crying. Mom, dad, Kai..Sulli. I love all of you. I'm so sorry.