taelli - the ending

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

"Lee Taemin don't play with me!" Sulli yells. 

"What?"

"I'm not leaving you here!" She yells. 

Taemin softens up. He started to feel guilty, feel ashamed, he felt scared. 

"You have to.." 

"No! Taemin I won't leave you! What if you die!! I can't!" 

Taemin was starting to get mad. Can't Sulli tell that he just wants her to be safe?! 

She kept screaming. 

Taemin just kissed her. They stayed like that. In each others embrace. Once they pulled apart they both looked into each others eyes with such intensity. 

"Do you understand?" 

Sulli nodded. 

Taemin turned around and looked out a window. 

"Go.." 

There was a silence. Nobody dared to move. 

"I see Kai. Ssul. Just go." 

Sulli looked back at Taemins back. That might be her last memory of him. She took a deep breath and quietly muttered,

"I love you." 

She ran out the door with a heavy heart, not to mention an empty one. Sulli just left the man she loved. That might even be her last time ever seeing him. What made it worse was that she was running to another man. A man who loved her. 

Sulli felt like a dirty rotten kid. 

But he told her. 

So it's his fault right? 

Nope. 


Sulli found Kai and Minho. She looked at the two of them. Her eyes were red, her face must have been puffy and her hair was probably a mess. She didn't care. This was the last wish she would grant Taemin in a long time, she might as well do it properly. 

"Ssul!" The two of them screamed. 

Sulli just ran past them. As she ran she grabbed both of their arms and continued. 

For a girl, she ran faster than two grown males, she inwardly smirked, but right now it wasn't the time. 

"Sulli?! Where are we going?!" Minho yelled as he was getting pulled along. 

"Not here!" She yells. 

All three of them were almost out. She was almost gone. She was so close to Taemin, yet so far. 

 

They were gone. From a distance she can see the place where Taemin was being held. They were now a safe distance. Her, Kai and Minho said nothing. The two of them knew about what happened between the two, they also know that it's best to leave her alone right now. 

Sulli's legs just fell. She fell onto the ground and curled into a ball and cried her heart out. Becuase of her stupid request her and Kai almost died. Because of her the two of them are only more hurt. 

This whole 'rescue' was a failure. She wasn't even able to get Taemin back. She basically left him there. She was weak. She was Sulli. 

Kai watched as the women of his dreams was lying on the ground crying her heart out. Just by looking at that, his heart fell. What made it worst, is that he let it happen. If only he had followed her. If only he was able to stop her. If only he--

The word 'if'. You never know what the outcome will be, at least if you're using the word 'if'. In this case, the outcome was something he never wanted to happen. 

Minho looked over to his sister who was losing her mind crying on the floor and the boy who's heart just flew out of him. Love, a complicated and annoying sickness. He wondered, what will happen to these 3 kids? 


Sulli got out of bed. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. They were red and puffy from crying. After all it was the day she abandoned him. The ultimate mistake of her life. 

She followed her usual routine. Freshen up and make breakfast. 

Sulli came out of the wash room with a messy bun and light blue mid thigh shorts and a white tank top with the british flag on it. Feeling content with her american like fashion she made herself ramen. Of course cupped. 

She woke up late due to the crying from the night before. Plus, she needed to wait for Kai. They were going to go to the place where the pieces started to come together. The ball. 

It's been years since she's last seen Lee Taemin. His name never came out of . She acted like he was a stranger she's never met. Only once a year would the wound of Lee Taemin cross her mind. 

She sighed and packed a whole box of tissues into her purse. Sulli knew how the day would go. 

She would need to go alone, Kai had dance practice. She would arrive after Kai drops her off. She's going to walk to some place around the ball, sit down, then cry. People walking by will wonder who and what's wrong with her. Then she's going to walk home. Simple. 

 

"Are you sure you're okay to go alone? I swear I can ditch for you." Kai asks as he drives. 

"Yah! Are you crazy? You might debut soon! Plus won't Kyungsoo beat you?" 

Kai chuckles. 

"You guys are always together! I'm begging to ship you two!" 

Kai pretends to puke causing Sulli to laugh. 

"I shall call this new otp; Kaisoo!" Sulli says dramatically. 

Kai begins to laugh. 

The laughter and the joke stop once they're a block a way from the ball. It's going to be serious and tears from this point on. 

"Thanks for the ride." Sulli says as she closes the door. 

"Call me if you need anything." Kai says. 

 

Sulli watches as Kai drives away and gets lost in the flood of cars. She looked back up to the building where the pieces started coming together. She sighed as she took steps towards the building. 

Each step has an equal memory of him. Each step was a tear fallen. Each step was a piece of her heart ripped away. 

She walked closer. Looking at the building hurt. It was where she first started to lose Taemin. 

Sulli sometimes wondered why she comes here. All it does is make her cry. Because it reminds you of Taemin. Her brain replied. 

More tears fell. 

"Do you need this?" 

 

The voice. Was so nostalgic. It was him. No it's not. He might be dead. Idiot look behind you. She turned around. 

The man she was waiting was right there. His hair just as brown as it was when she left him. His face aged, well it has been awhile. 

"I'm back." Taemin happily says. 

Sulli immediatly hugged her. She was together with the man she loves. 

"I love you.." He says as he burys his head onto hers. 

"I love you too.."

"Pabo. What are you doing here?" Taemin asks still not breaking the hug. 

"Waiting for you." 

"Pabo." He says as he kisses the top her head. 

"I missed you."

A Taelli Fairytale



Done! I hope you liked it ((: I see no one comments anymore.. awks. jk. So I hope you liked it and will continue to support my stories. Thank you <3

-Thatawkwardday