All

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Kai watched as Sulli took out all of her money from her bank account, that by the way was a lot more money than the average family needs. He already did that before her. Kai and Sulli then walked around the mall shopping for cheap necessities they needed during their vacation.. 

It was actually quite simple to get out of their prison cell. You see.. Their gaurds couldn't handle two very attractive teenagers being sudcitive. All they had to do was seduce them, it made Sulli feel awkward but..she still did it. 

"Sulli."

"What?"

"What if we just get killed..? I mean, it was that dangerous that they shoved all of us in a house!" Kai frantically screams. 

"No they didn't." Sulli responds shortly. 

"Yeah they did.." Kai says before he adds on the word 'stupid'. 

"No. Taemin is included in 'all'." Sulli says before walking away. 

I know you're worried about Taemin, can't you see me too though?

Taemin. Don't die. My heart won't be able to take that. 

Help. 


Sulli and Kai boarded a plane. They looked out a window and mentally said sorry and goodbye to their parents. They looked at eachother then sighed. Sulli rested her head up on Kais shoulder. He immediatly tensed but looked at her peaceful face. He smiled then rested his head on hers. 

The flight stwerdess walked by them but instantly looked back. She saw a beautful pair of people happily smiling in each others embrace. Both who were smiling in their sleep. She quietly whipspered, what a cute couple. 

Sulli opened her eyes to see the voice, she was gone. She wanted to move but she didn't want Kai to fall. She just sat there thinking.. Sulli thought that the one she was resting her head on was..Taemin. She thought she was giving him warmness and reciving it. She felt so comfortable in Kais embrace. Why did she think it was Taemin? Does she like him..? The bigger question is; why is she enjoying Kais company so much..?


Sulli and Kai walked out of the plane, they were now in England. Kai looked at Sulli for the next part of the plan..which she didn't have. "What now?" Kai asks her. 

"I have no clue."