Choi Minho

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

After hours of bickering the two of them came up with a solution. They needed to text their parents to know where the heck Taemin was. When they did that it turned out that they were in the right city; london. They now knew the location of Taemin as well, after..they were yelled at.

Sulli and Kai were in their hotel room. They got one bed, cheaper. Sulli noticed that Kai was..avoiding her. When she would go to him, he would walk away. Sulli ignored it then went to take a bath..


Sulli walked out to the room and sat on the bed using her phone as she waited for Kai to come out of his hiding spot. After an hour she got annoyed then marched up to him and grabbed him by the collar. 

"Whats wrong with you!" Sulli yelled at him. 

"What's wrong with me?!" Kai yelled at Sulli, "What's wrong with you!!" 

Sulli was taken back, "What do you mean?!" 

"Sulli! We are two teenagers, we're 18. How am I supposed to calm down when the girl I love is alone with me at night with out our parents!!!" Kai yells as he shakes Sulli. 

Sulli had to take a second back to think about what just happened... Kai loves me...?

Sulli was in denial. She knew he was lying. He's the devil. He can't love me. He can't. Taemin. Why did I just think of him? Taemin. Taemin. Stop!

Sulli raised her index finger shakingly, "Y-you can't love me. You can't." Kai pulled her into an embrace and her head, "Sulli. Sulli. Listen to me, I love you!" Sulli was in denial, "You can't! What about Taemin!" Kai pulled away. He looked at her, his eyes black. 

"It's always about Taemin.. Can't you see me?! I love you Sulli! Since we were little! It's always Taemin! He does everything! It's his fault we're practically giving up our life for him!" Kai yells as he stomps to the door.

"Where are you going!?" Sulli yells at Kai who was opening the door. 

"Leaving! Go look for Taemin! I don't give a sh*t!" He yells slamming the door shut. 


Kai ran. He didn't know where he was going but he just ran. He ran, trying to pull out the memories of Sulli, of Taemin. He ran hating the world. He eventually stopped at a small colorful park. He walked to the swings and sat there. 

He tried to erase the thoughts of Sulli and Taemin dating. He knew, he knew that Taemin like Sulli. He knew he didn't have a chance against Taemin. He knew that, after all; it was always like that. 

Taemin would always get the girl. He would always get the oppritunity, he always had Sulli. 

Kai cried harder and harder as he remembered the conversation between the two of them the last night of their 'vacation'.


Kai was being the lazy bum he is, lying down scrolling down him iPhone. Taemin made a scene and ran up to him then jumped on him. 

"Taemin what do you want?!" Kai screamed from trying to get away from him. 

When Kai finally got away from Taemin they were both staring at each other. 

"What do you want?" Kai asks lazily. 

"Do you like Sulli?" Taemin courtly asks. 

Kais face immediatly turns red, "N-no! Who would like a pig like that!?" 

"I like her." Taemin said. 

Kai stared at him in awe. How can he be you stright up with it? Kai took a deep breath and said, "I love her."

Taemin grinned then looked at Kai. He ruffeled his hair then quietly said, "Please make her happy.."


It took awhile but Kai finally understood what he meant by 'please make her happy'. He knew that he was going to England. He knew he was going to leave. He knew, he wanted Kai to watch over her. He wanted him to make her happy. 

Kai was torn. He wanted to be a good little dongsaeng and listen to Taemin. Not go after him. Make Sulli happy. Keep Sulli safe. On the other hand he wanted to save Taemin with Sulli. He wanted his hyung to be safe and happy..even if he has the girl of his dreams. Even if he had Sulli. He would rather die alone than have Taemin dead. 

After having a question worse than why were people created, he finally had a desicion. He would go back to Sulli and help her. He got up but soon fell down, his head having met with something cold. 

Kais vision became blurry, he tried to make out the face of the person laughing at him. His head was throbbing, all he could hear was; welcome to the club Kim. I have Lee , the Kim next is Choi. Soon the Choi's will be complete.

Kai managed to ask him a question before passing out, "Who are you?" 

"Choi Minho."