The rescue PART 2

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

Sulli ran up to the body. She screamed. He was bloody, he was bruised. She looked at the man in her arms.. She didn't know him. His hair was pure black with splots of red, the red being his blood. 

Sulli for sure knew it wasn't Taemin. He had a dirty brown colored hair. She slung the mans arms around her and looked back at Kai who was still shocked. Sulli urged Kai to limp towards her. After awhile Kai was with Sulli and a bloody man. 

The two of them tried looking for a 'safe' place to stay. Kai managed to persade Sulli to stay here and get Taemin before leaving. After hiding behind things countless times they found a few large craters stacked on top of each other. Sulli, who was almost exsausted decided to stay there for awhile. 

The bloody man was still unconcious and lying at their feet. Kai and Sulli leaned against the craters for back support. Sulli looked at Kai. The healthy boy she grew up with looked like a limping stick. He's only been here for a night. She started wondering what Taemin would look like..he guesses weren't helping. 

Sulli grabbed a bottle of water and a sandwich she made before coming here to Kai. Ever since they were little kids Kai and Taemin would never eat food she made; not even instant ramen. It shocked her that Kai just shoved it down his throat and chugged down the water. Sulli turned away so she wouldn't see Kai shove  food into his mouth. 

Her sight landed on the bloody body in front of her. She grabbed her bag once again and pulled out another water bottle and a handkercheif. She poured a bit of water onto her handkercheif and started to dab the blood away. Some times the body would twich but she ignored it. 

"Ssul.." Kai said after shoving food into his mouth. All around his mouth bread crumbs were scattered across her face. Sulli chuckled and whipped it away with the non-bloody part of her kandkercheif. 

He grinned at Sulli. Her face started to get red. Has he stopped being a devil..? "Yah! You missed a spot!" Kai said angrily while grabbing the handkercheif and whiping the rest away. 

Apperently not.


"Do you know who he is?" Sulli asked Kai, she was refereing to the body. 

"I feel like i've seen him before.." Kai lied.

Sulli hummed, "I was scared.." Kai looked at her to continue what she was going to say, "I thought you were dead. I was so scared.." Sulli said as she wrapped her arms around herself. 

Kai smiled then gently pulled Sulli into his arms. He rested his chin on the top of her head. What they were doing could easily get mistaken as a couple..except they could potentially get killed in this..war zone? 

In the corner of Sullis eye she saw something nostalgic..someone. She didn't see the hair color but he looked pretty rich. He was wearing a high class suit. He also had a healthy build. She released herself from Kais arms then ran towards the person. Sulli left a healing Kai and an unknown man, to chase someone who she didn't know.. or did she know him?

Kai was going to run after her, drag her back then yell at her for being stupid but something had his ankle. He looked to see the man he hated grabbing his leg. Kai wanted to break the mans arm, get his girl then yell at her but he knew the man had something to say.. Sulli would have to wait.. hopefully she didn't do anything stupid to kill herself yet. 


Sulli ran. She ran towards the man who she didn't know but thinks she does. She left the two who were depending on her. The man walked into the shady looking warehouse, she had no choice but to follow. 

She crept from behind, following the man though each turn, up each stair case. She saw the man turn. She hid behind to see where he would go next. He walked into a room. She then followed. There was a small window.

The man sat in a exspensive looking leather chair, he was facing the other oppisite direction so Sulli couldn't see his face. There in the room was about 3 other men with him. All of the 3 looked like they could tear open a metal door with only their hands. 

The men in the room had a 10 minute conversation. They were too far for Sulli to hear anything so she had to attempt to read lips..even if she couldn't see their faces. Around the end of the conversation she at least could hear the men screaming. The man in the chair turned around to face her direction.

Sulli was shocked, her eyes were wide open... "What..?" 


Kai sat down once again and hid behind the craters looking annoyed at the man who he hated.. 

"What's your name again?" Kai asks him. 

There was an awkward silence around them but the man answered. 

"Choi Minho." 

"What happened? Aren't you the bad guy?!" Kai asks him. 

"T-taemin. That man is a beast." 

Kai was shocked..his hyung was a..what?

"Say that about my hyung and I will kill you here!" He yells. 

"The original plan of the Chois was to get the Lee, the Kim and my dongseang--"

"Your what?!"

"Sister. Sulli. Jinri. Choi Sulli. Choi Jinri." He says as if he's saying are you really that stupid?

"Y-you're siblings?" 

"Duh.." 

There was another awkward silence until Minho decided to countinue with his explaination, "Well we were planning on taking you guys for hostage, getting all of your money. Becoming rich then eventually taking over the world."

Kai started laughing so hard, "Taking over the world?! What are you?! Like 5?!" He started laughing even harder. 

"Yah!" Minho kicked the kid in the hand which caused Kai to slap his. 

"Wait.." Kai says realizing that he missed something important, "If you guys are siblings then why do you have to take Sulli too?" 

Minho sighed and quietly mumbled, why do i need to explain this all the time. 

"Tell me!" 

"My dad played around a year before Sulli was born. He got her mom pregnant and had me. She didn't want me so she got someone to find my dad. She shipped me over. A year later Sulli was born. Long story short; we're half sibblings." 

It Kai a minute to register what happened in his mind. He eventually got there. 

"If you, the ex bad guy is here.. Then whos Sulli stalking and who beat you up.?

Minho took a deep breath and replied.."It was--"


Sulli was shocked, her eyes were wide open... "What..?" 

She looked at the man who was sitting in the chair. He was healthy, he was clean, he was calm. Her eyes started to water, he was safe.. 

"Lee Taemin." She quietly said between sobs.