kailli - actually going

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

A Kang is family who used to be high in political power. They were once close with the Choi's, Lee's and the Kim's. Nobody knows exactly what they did but, whatever it was, it was bad. 

Kai and Sulli were raised never to talk to the Kangs, not that they would see any. They left Korea and went to god knows where. When Kai was younger he was introduced to Taemin. Only, as a Lee. Lee Taemin... that's how the two of them grew up knowing him. 


"H-how?" Kai asked with a shaking voice.

"I don't know.." Taemin said. 

There was a silence in the room. I ran up to him and punched him on the head. 

"Yah! How can you not know?!" 

"Yah! You brat!" Taemin yelled as he ran to chase Kai. 

Insitict took over and Kai ran. Soon enough the two of them ran around the room chasing each other. Minho was left sighing. He was already with Sulli walking out of the room to some where safe. 


Minho was already out of the hell hole. Surprisingly there was no problems. Weird. Minho was waiting for a taxi, so that he would bring Sulli to the hospital. He would come back for Kai. 

He slung Sulli over his shoulder and waited. 

What was Sulli and Kai's relationship? 

"Sulli?" Minho asked, pretending that she would hear him. "Do you like Kai?" 

Sulli nuzzeled closer to Minho as if responding. 

Minho chuckled. "What about Taemin?" He asked himself. 

Without Minho knowing, a single tear came down Sulli's face. 


"H-hyung lets just stop now." Kai said panting. 

"Loser." Taemin mumbled. 

"What!?" 

As they did when they were younger. Taemin on the inside was smiling. He felt like the life he has now, didn't exsist. He was Lee Taemin. Not Kang Taemin. He liked it. 

"Taemin." Kai said loudly and firm. 

"What?" Taemin lazily asked. 

"What happened?" 

Once again there was a silence, Taemin decided it was time to come clean. 

"Don't tell Ssul.." Taemin quietly said. 

Kai nodded his head. 

"I'm a Kang. I never knew until months ago, before the dumb party. Apperently my mom just left me on the Lee door step. I don't know how, but she did. The man who came into the building; was unrealated. I have to stay here. Sulli. She has to go back with you."

Kai is a man. Kai doesn't cry. Kai doesn't cry infront of guys. Espisically infront of Taemin. 

He couldn't hold it in. He cried. 

Taemin rubbed his back then slapped it. 

"Go. I'll see you later..." He said quietly. 

Kai knew he was lying, but he decided to kick him in the crotch for good luck then he ran out of the hell hole. 

"Bye..Taemin hyung."