We're not mean to eachother all the time..

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

I repeat. Never. Never. Ever. Sit in a bus underneath 2 teenage boys. It will be the end of you, mentally and physically. Kai, Taemin and I were on a bus to school, as usual but today the bus was packed. There was only one seat open. Being the gentlemen Kai is, he offered it to me. I gladly accepted and sat down. Kai then evily grinned and sat on me. Taemin then followed sitting on Kai. 

Everyone was staring at us almost as if saying that's why people lose faith in this generation. I was embarrassed out of my mind while the two boys on top me couldn't care less. I snorted and tried to get a text book out of my back pack. I wanted to review material before school. Don't judge me, I love to study. The other two.. let's just say.. They don't. 

Taemin grabbed my book then threw it out the window. My face paled and both of them started laughing. I turned around to hear a huge crash and the blaring noise of car horns. Kai and Taemin would high-five each other and laugh so hard. I was pale, scared. I secretly wanted some support here. I wanted them to tell me that it was alright. Not that hitting a car with a textbook is ever 'alright'. I just wanted to hear it. But being the devil Taemin and Kai obvoiously laughed and pointed at me saying "YAH! This idiot did it!" 

Are we seriously in elementry still? We're in high school. I'm pretty sure we've gone past the 'annoying and irratating' stage in life. Aren't we in the 'curious and rebellious' stage? I mentally threw myself out the window along with the book. I swear, I will never study with these guys ever again. 

The bus soon came to a halt. The bus driver marched up to us. If it was possible my face paled to the max. I bet I looked like paper, maybe even worse than Edward Cullen's complexion. Kai and Taemin even started to shut up.. (finally.) 

"Did you just realize that you caused 3 cars to collide into each other? How about that the people on this bus now has to wait when they have their own lives to attend and continue!!" The bus driver yelled at the top of his lungs. 

Taemin and Kai started to whimper..you babies. 

My flip was switched. My hair was in a neat high preppy ponytail but I ripped that out and pushed the two males off me and chuckled. 

"Do you find this funny?!" He yells at me. 

"Obviously. Why else would I be laughing?" I ask sarcastically. 

"What school do you go to?! I'll report you!" He yells. 

School. School. School. School. School. School. School. School. 

I bowed on my knees. Everyone around gasped. I couldn't care less. My grades were on the line. 

"I'm so sorry. I know what we've done is shameful. I'm sorry for being rude earlier." I say still in an 90bow. I got up and bowed to the passengers. "I'm sorry I've delayed whatever you needed to do. I really am." I say bowing. 

They seemed like they forgived me but I knew better. Why am I apologizing..? I didn't even do anything! 

"Sir..?" I say looking at the bus driver.

"Yes?"

"They did it!" I yelling pointing and Taemin and Kai. 

They were shocked that I sold them out but I didn't care. I-- I was late for school. I ran out of the bus at the speed of light all the way to school.


"What was that?!" Taemin yelled at me. 

"Did you know because of you we had to pay the damages!" Kai yelled. "Not that we had a problem though.." He mumbled. 

Oh ya. These bastards are rich. 

I examined the situation. I was shoved into a classroom with my two angry and stupid korean good looking devil childhood friends blocking the exits of the room. 

"I'm sorry!" I say sighing. "Can we go now?!" I yell. 

It's been 30 minutes since the end of school and 30 minutes since they've trapped me into this room. 

Kai sighed and gave me a sympathetic look. "Okay fine." Taemin shot him the shut up look. 

I ran out of the room laughing and skipping. I'm free!!


Taemin's parents picked all 3 of us up from school. We were the Lee's top models. The Lee's had a huge fashion magazine blog and actual magazine. We were the models. The Kim's owned about half of all the resorts in all of Korea. We were always the people to advertise them in posters and act in their commercials. The Kim's would get the Lee's to advertise in their magazine/blog. The Chois was a mega huge clothing company that coverted normal everyday fashion and also the fashion of the celebrities. We would give the Kim's clothing for commericals and we would have the Lee's publicitize our clothing. It was a win-win situation for everyone really. 

Today was that one day that we had nothing to do. No homework. No modeling to do. Nothing. 

Taemins parents would ask us where we wanted to go, maybe hang out at a mall, do some shopping, go to an amusement park. They didn't care. They wanted us to enjoy our one day off. 

Kai looked at me and read my face. "MALL!" He screamed. 

Taemin chuckled and I laughed. It's not like we're mean to each other all the time.



DONE THE FIRST CHAPTER. I know. It's not that good. Uhm.. I hope you liked it ((; Comment and subscribe please? (:

OH OH OH! Wish me luck! I'm about to have tests that's going to determine my grade for this term (:

**too much smily faces**