Pillow Fight

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

I sighed and threw a pillow at Taemin. We've been on a 'vacation' with our familes for a week now. Little miss Sulli was still in Korea. She didn't want to come, so today is our 'bromance day'. All Taemin did was sigh and lie down on his bed. I left for awhile to buy some souvenirs for my friends..Sulli. I ran back to the room and jumped onto Taemin causing him to start cussing at me. 

"Kai! What are you doing?! You're so chubby!" He yells flailing his arms beneith me. 

"Yah! We forgot something!" 

"Did you forget!? I'm still your hyung! Why are you using informal speech with m-." 

"We have to buy a present for little miss Sulli." I say bluntly cutting him off.

 

The only way to get his full attention is when it comes to Sulli. I don't know why. If he's acting like he doesn't care about anything and is lazy, just bring up the magic name Sulli. It works everytime. It bothered me honestly. When I see that he pays attention to her, it makes me..upset. I don't really know what it is. It just does. 

 

Taemin looked at me then evily grinned. I couldn't help but grin back. He shot out of bed and ripped off his pants. I laughed, i felt a pillow make contact with my face. I saw Taemin grinning, who then started to laugh. I laughed and threw pillows at him as well. The room was filled with girlish squeels and sounds of pillows landing somewhere. 

I heard the door slam open. Taemin and I stopped our pillow fight to see our moms with their eyes falling out of their heads. Auntie Lee screamed pointing at Taemin who was currently standing on the hotel bed with nothing with his boxers and me who was about to get hit in the face with a pillow from the underneath of him. Maybe out position was a little disturbing.


I found myself beside a tired Kai. We were sitting on our knees after getting a lecture about our pillow fight. They said 'don't do that. that's stupid. that's why you're single.'. I laughed inwardly, I didn't want to be disrespectful. 

"Taemin.." I heard Kai. 

"What?" I asked annoyed. 

"What are we going to get Sulli."

 

My attention was focused on that one idiot, Sulli. I laughed because I remembered that one time we almost got her arrested. I smirked because it was entirly my fault. 

 

"I have somthing in mind.." I say leaning against the wall 


Sulli was reading a book, after a much needed break. From who? The devils. She sat on her bed putting her book away. She walked to her living room to hear the door bell ring.

She walked outside and saw a huge package. She wondered who it was and decided to drag it inside her house. She sighed and ripped open the package. 

Inside was a box. Just a box..

The first thing that came into her mind Kai and Taemin. 

She laughed and opened the box.. 

All she saw was another box.. it had the troll face glued to it. She threw the box at the couch. 

"YAH! You can't even get me a proper present!?" She yelled. 

 

She walked outside the room. She didn't notice a bracelet and a neaklace that fell outside of the box and that shattered into a million pieces. 

The bracelet had the words, Kai, Sulli and Taemin engraved on it with beautiful golden writting. The necklace had the words Forever written in a light blue. 


She didn't know, soon her world would break into pieces just like that..