The Not So Fairytale Ball PART 2

Not A Fairytale [Editing]

"Be my date." 

"What..?" 

"Be my date.. duh." I say bluntly..


Sulli was forefully pulled into a meeting room in which their parents were having a meeting. Taemin and Kai slammed the door open and pushed you in front of them. 

"Mom! There's something wrong with Sulli!" Kai yelled. 

"What's wrong?!" She yells in a panic. 

"She wants to date us!" Kai yells with a full flushed red face. 

Our parents simply chuckled. 

"Obviously. She needs a date. I'll just let you three figure that out while we work here okay? Tell me by tomorrow!" Taemins mom happily says as she pushes the 3 out of the room.


As she pushes the 3 out she looks at the parents with a serious exspression. The rest of them had their serious expression on. Mrs. Lee (Taemins mom) sat down in her respected seat and gave her husbands hand a light squeeze. 

"I'm so sorry." She looks down at her lap in shame, tears threatning to fall any second. 

Mr.Kim gave Mrs. Lee a pat on the back, "It's going to be alright. He's a smart boy. He's going to come back soon isn't he?" Mr.Kim said as he tried to lift her spirt. 

"I hope so.." Mrs. Lee said as she started to cry.

"Are we going to do it..?" Sulli's mom asked as tears started to theaten to fall from her eyes. 

"We have to.." Mr.Kim said sadly. 

"I guess so.." She says sadly. 

"I hope you're going to be alright Taemin..actucally..all 3 of you." They all thought as they dreaded what was soon to come.


"So.. who wants to be my date?" Sulli asks for the 50th time. 

"Sulli. This is the last time I'm going to tease you.." Kai said sighing, "You just want us to be your date so you can look prettier with a hot date." He says boredly becuase it was the 51th time he had to repeat himself. 

"Now it's the 51th time I've said it.. Who wants to be my date?" Sulli asked as if she would rather shove 30 gigantic pillows in her shirt and walk around in public as she looked. 

"Sulli. We get it. You want us to be your date so you can have a hot guy with you. We get it shut up!" Taemin yelled at her. 

"Sure fine! My mom said one of you need to be my date! I don't care who it is because I love both of you--" 

All three of them became silent. Taemin and Kai looked at Sulli, their eyes never leaving hers. Their face had an exspression that Sulli had never seen them had. She felt very awkward, was it because she said she loved them

"..as brothers.." She awkwardly asks. 

Taemin shoves Sulli into Kai and turns around cooly, "I'm busy that day. Just go with Kai. Bye." Taemin then leaves the room leaving Sulli and Kai. 

 

"Okay! So it's meanie-Kai!" Sulli says happily flailing her arms around like a child. 

"Whatever." Kai playfully says while flicking Sulli's forehead. 

"We have to tell our parents now don't we?" Kai asks.

"Yup!" Sulli replies. 

 

The two of them fool around acting like idiots while making their way to the meeting room. As they were about to enter they heard voices..

"So he's going to leave?" 

"I guess." 

"AH!" I scream was heard. 

 

Kai slammed the door to see an unknown man with a gun pointed at his moms head. 

"Umma...!" He yells at the top of his lungs. 

"Kai! Grab Sulli!" She yells desperatly. 

"Kai..?" The man asks confused. 

"Yes that's Kai! Now get the he*l out of here!" Sulli yells as she kicks the guy in the crotch causing him to fall on his knees which caused his gun to fall right into her hand. 

Using the oppritunity, she smashes the closest gigantic book against his head causing him to fall even harder. She un buckles her belt in less than a second and finds a way to tie his hands together behind him. Nobody knows how she did it, but she did. An 18 year old, unarmed took down a fully grown man with a gun..okay. 

Kai's mom ran to the embrace of her terrified son and husband, who were quickly opening their phone to contact 119. (or 911)

She sits on his back and points the gun to his head. 

"Move and i'll shoot you." She says darkly, no hesitation evident in her voice. "Why are you looking for Kai?" 

"I'm not."

"Who?!" She yells at him. 

"Lee ing Taemin!"

What..?