Suspicion

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

It's been quite long since I updated , not that long but still long , hehe . I've been thinking of the story idea for a long time so yeah . And by the way , I started a new story , which is about Minsul again . It'll be quite fluffy though . 

Actually I ought to be finishing this one first but I really hate to continue one story , its getting quite boring . And here starts my chapter .


Chapter 6 :

For those high school students , they may be partying everyday by now , since their examinations are over and they'll soon be graduating . Its been almost two weeks since Minho and Sulli had been attached , so as Taemin and Eun Hee .

Taemin had been busy taking care of his baby after which examinations ended , bought everything for Eun Hee , however , he was not happy at all , although ecstatic about the baby in her stomach , but he was not enjoying himself not at all .

It was another typical day , Taemin wanted to ask Eun Hee out , hence he called her , " Yoboseyo ? " " Ne oppa . " " Are you free ? " " Aniya , I'd an ... appointment with my friends . " Eun Hee stammered . " Oh then , nevermind , I'll ask my hyungs then . " Both of them hung up . 

Taemin thought , " Oh that's weird , why she stumbbled while talking the reason just now ? She was being so suspicious , I think i should look for her at her house first . "

He reached her house , and took out the key ( Eun Hee had gave him the key when they're together , and also , she lived alone since her parents had passed away when she was young . And decided to move out of the orphanage ever since she was in high school ) . He unlocked the door , the door creaked open .

He saw something very shocking , Eun Hee was with another guy , and acting intimately . They started kissing passionately , and also touching each other . While Taemin barged in , shouted , " What are you doing ?! " He stepped ahead and punched the guy hard , so violently till he bled . 

" Taemin oppa , what are you doing ? " Eun Hee shouted at him back . " Oh , so you're Lee Taemin . " that guy smirked . " Yeah , but so ? Why are you with my girlfriend ? " Taemin raved . " That's your girlfriend ? Oh yes , pregnant with your child ? " he smirked again , as he touched her stomach . 

" Hey Lee Joon oppa stop . " Eun Hee whispered to him . " Why must I stop ? " he said as he walked towards Taemin ." So , you're the one , that had a one night stand with my girlfriend , and mistreated her uh ? " " When did I ever mistreated her ? And why are you so intimate to her ? Who exactly are you ? "

" Of course , I am her boyfriend , and also THE FATHER OF THE CHILD IN THE STOMACH . " he specific the last few words , Taemin there , stood rooted to the ground , appealed to what he had said . " What you say ? Father of the child ? " 

" Yea , of course I am , if not you really think its you ? " he smirked , as Eun Hee pulled him by the sleeve . She looked Taemin , guiltly . Too dismayed , Taemin just stood there , loss of words . Eun Hee walked towards him , and apologised , " Mianhae oppa , actually , we didn't had a one night stand , that was because I was jealous of you and Sulli , I wanted your love too , so I faked all these to  get you , however , after getting you , I was not happy at all . Ever since I saw Lee Joon , I fell in love with him . And also , the pregnancy was all fake . "

Taemin was surprised to what she had said , he was not sad at all , because he actually did not like her , but only Sulli . Morever , Sulli and Minho was already together , but he had a determination to get her back . 

" Eun Hee-yah , although I'm angry with you lying to me , but actually I'm glad that you're not pregnant , and I could get back Sulli again , I wish you happiness , " as he walked out of the house .

Knowing about the truth , he had that determination , which is getting Sulli back from Minho .

Minho's POV

Examinations are finally over ! I could finally relax and had fun with Sulli . I had asked her out just now , since its already the weekends . I sat at the cafe . She rushed here with her simple but cute outfit , " Annyeong oppa ! " she exclaimed and hugged me . How cute she was ! " So what you wanna eat ? " I asked her . "Some pastries maybe ? " she answered . We ordered chocolate truffle cakes , strawberry shortcakes , and two cups of mocha .

When the cakes arrived , I fed her with the chocolate truffle while she fed me with her strawberry shortcake . As she took a sip of mocha , her lips all got stained by the cream of the mocha . " Aish , your lips were covered with cream , so dirty . " She wanted to wiped it with her fingers , but I had a sudden idea . I stood up , stopped her fingers , brought her chin up , as I planted a kiss on her lips . 

" Argh , oppa what are you doing ? It's embarrassing ! " she exclaimed . After eating the pastries , we walked out of the cafe . " So where do you want to go now ? " I asked her . " No idea . How about going to your house ? I had never went before and since your other friends were not at home . " Sulli suggested . Of course I agreed .

Nobody's POV

They reached Minho's house , it was that messy , typical like those teenage boys' house . " Oppa ! Your house is so messy ! " Sulli complained . She suggested in cleaning up their rooms , and Minho agreed reluctantly . First of all , they tidied up the magazines , food , books that were lying around the living room . Followed by sweeping the floor , tidying up the things that around in the room .

They were playing around while cleaning up the place , hitting each other with the pillow on the bed , having a pillow fight . After cleaning up , they laid on the bed trudgingly . " It was tiring cleaning up your place . " Sulli said to Minho . " Aniya , it isn't , because of you .  Sulli tried to avoid his eye contact , but his glare was too strong , and Minho gave her a peck on her forehead . Soon after , Sulli fell dozed off to her sweet dreams , as Minho touched a pointy nose , falling to sleep too .


Here's an update for you , whereas Taemin knew the truth already . Stay tuned to the next chapter . ~ Also , a new story will be up soon . PS my chapters are always short and very fast , i really hate writing story . :( and my compo for school is also always lousy , mind my errors .