Mutual Feelings

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

 

Hello everyone , I'll update more nowadays ! But I would not update next week since its my common tests . I'm still thinking of the story idea . I'd not decide who Taemin impregnated , but I don't think I'll make it Krystal , I'd another role for her . *smirk*

She's actually the one that gonna snatch Minho away from Sulli but not getting impregnated by Taemin . I gonnaaa be crazyyyy , I don't know who should I put for that 'girl' .

Rghhh , but I got a little hang of that girl , but all of these shall be a secret . Muahahaha , anticipate it , and also for those comments ! I'll update because of you all , and there'll double confirm be more minsul's moments I promised ! I will need alot alot time to finish it ! 

Okay now starts my story , enough of talking ! :D 


Chapter 4 :

Sulli's POV 

I would never forgive him , I should forget about him and lead my life . As I wiped away the tears formed in her eyes , but actually deep in my heart , there would always be Lee Taemin . But just now , what happened to me and Minho oppa , made my heart skipped a beat , why ? I still could remember the time when we both met , actually I fell in love with him first instead of Taemin , but at that time , Krystal was dating him , of course I could not be the third party . Then , I fell in love with Taemin eventually making me forget Minho .

That feeling , seemed like what happened to me last time at the first encounter with Minho . " Aniya ! It can't be ! " I whispered to myself , and made myself forget about Minho .

Minho's POV

The kiss was making me unforgettable , and the way Sulli reacted to it was so cute . I could still remember the feeling of that kiss , when her lips gently touched mine , i could taste her strawberry lip gloss , it tastes so sweet . What the hell I am thinking ? I'm supposed to help her , not to think about that .

But I think if we meet tomorrow in school , it'll be so awkward . 

* The next day *

Nobody's POV

" Ringgggg ... " Sulli's alarm clock went off . " Arghhh " she stretched her hands and wore her slippers , beginning to walk towards the bathroom with bleary eyes . You could see her dark eyebags and you would know that she had stayed overnight again , althought it was school the next day .

Actually , she lived with her one of her friends , Luna , since her parents died five years ago due to an accident , she had been living with her and her parents . They treated her like their own daughter , gave her allowance like Luna and provide her with everything . 

In the other side of the story , Minho woke up too , like Sulli , he had not been sleeping well . He lived with his friends , in fact , with Jonghyun , Key , Onew and Taemin . They left house when they were in high school and started living together to learn independence . 

Right after he woke up , he already saw his other friends in the living room , eating their breakfast . And soon after that , they rushed off to school with their high school uniform .

Sulli also , with Luna went to school . At school they had already arranged to meet their other friends , Victoria and Amber .

* At the school *

" Annyeong unnie !  " Luna and Sulli shouted as they ran to Victoria and Amber and hugged them as though as they'd never since them for months . It may seemed like Sulli had recover her bubbly character , but actually she was still in the trauma . She did not want to meet Taemin , even any of his friends , that'll make her remember the past again , even Minho . 

Also , yesterday's incident , of course she did not want to see Minho , because seeing him will make her feel embarrassed again . However , they saw them in the midst of walking to the classroom and of course , she would also see them in the class since they're classmates .

( You may not know but actually , hmm , Onew and Luna were actually dating in this story , and Victoria , of course is with Nichkhun , who is also in their high school , while Jonghyun , Key and Amber are still single . But in fact , Key has a crush on one girl in his class , Nicole . )

As they walked past , Luna immediately ran towards Onew and hugged together leaving the others there , going to the cafe . Jonghyun , Key , Amber and Victoria left too , with her boyfriend Nichkhun , leaving Minho , Taemin and Sulli . 

It was so awkward , they just stared at each other without saying anything , however suddenly , a girl shouted , " Taemin oppa ! And immediately ran towards him , and leaped into his arms . It was Eun Hee , from their school but different class , she had also been crushing on Taemin for a long time , but at that that he was attached to Sulli .

Minho now then knew that the girl was actually her , Kwon Eun Hee . The girl , that had been pregnant with Taemin's child , but how could she even study when she was pregnant . Anyway , they're already going to graduate in a month time , so make no difference since the stomach won't get too big at that time so yeah .

Sulli stood there , looking at his ex-boyfriend getting hugged by another girl , of course she would feel sad and angry , sice they just broke up not long ago only . 

Seeing Sulli , Taemin immediately let go of Eun Hee and placed her down to the floor , in order not to make Sulli feel upset anymore . Minho , seeing the situation , told Sulli , " Sulli-yah , let's go to the class now , its starting soon . " she nodded her head and went inside with him , not feeling embarrassed with Minho anymore . 

As they walked into the classroom , Minho held Sulli's shoulder with his palms , going in . Sulli could feel her heart pounding faster and faster , he palms became sweaty as she looked at Minho , she could see his tanned skin yet so flawless . She only had one thing in her heart : She totally fell in love with Minho , again . But another thing , her mind prevents her from doing so , she thought , " Choi Sulli ! What are you thinking again ? I can't fell in love with him . " But deep in her heart , even though still contains Taemin , but also Choi Minho .

Minho went to his seat , actually , Sulli and him just sit next to each other . They were close classmates in fact . In the midst of lessons , Sulli kept secretly peeking at Minho , totally got mesmerized by him . And while Minho turned to her , she pretended to listen attentively to their lecturer . When she turned to look at the teacher , they changed their positions , Minho now was peeking at her , looking at her pale skin and flawless face and for the first time , not as a dongsaeng , he see her as a real woman .

However , when Taemin saw them chatting so happily , he would always find jealousy raged him . He still could not forget Sulli , and he always had the urge to punch Minho , but he had no rights to since he was already not Sulli's boyfriend , only her ex . He was not that ecstatic when hanging out with Eun Hee , unlike when he hung out with Sulli , he would always having fun and playing a fool around , but not anymore , he and Sulli had not been talking already .

That continues for the following week , and they still discussed their work together , did their projects together . And now , it is already almost till the end of the second last week of school . And their examinations would be coming soon . They also studied together alone when the others aren't free , during this period of time , they also didn't work at that cafe . 

One day , Sulli requested Minho to study with her at the library . Of course he agreed . They went to the nearest library and studied together , since their other friends were not free . As they reached there , they took out their books and began reading or writing . And also one thing , Sulli had already broke up with Taemin for a month already , and of course the days she went by was with Minho , he was the one that encouraged her . 

* flashback *

One fine day , Minho and Sulli in the classroom , suddenly , Minho whispered to her , " Sulli-yah , are you still upset , with Taemin ? " " Aniya , I had gotten by already . " Sulli replied . " Don't lie to me , I know you still can't forget him . " Sulli just gently nodded her head , and Minho said , " Sulli , forget about the past , just lead your life properly , don't live in misery , " as he tuffled her hair . In fact , Sulli had already eventually forgetting Taemin , because of Minho . 

Because of the care of Minho , she soon eventually fell in love with him .

* back to reality *

They started by reading books and studying and when Sulli dropped her book on the ground , as she went down to picked it up ...

 


Okay , im super sorry for that fast forward . I'm lazy to write down how Minho cared for Sulli or whatever . I know its quite short too , mianhe :( . So , their lovestory would be starting soon . And wonder why this story is tagged pregnancy ? Must read the new chapters ! Also , Sulli already forgotten about that bastard Taemin , and the next chapter will also be about him and the girl , Eun Hee ( a random character ) I know I shouldn't be updating now as actually today is my common test !

But anyway , an update for my beloved subbies ! Saranghaeyo ! <3 *muah*