Taking Care

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

Taemin's POV

Wait , why did i even get so impulsive . I promised her not to tell . Urgh , ssul will get very angry if she knew that i almost told the truth to him . However , fortunately nothing slipped off my mouth . But i was really contradict to her decision , she should tell Minho about that , thats his own blood after all . 

Whatever , i'll just take good care of her no matter what .

..

 

" Where did you go ? " Taemin stepped inside Sulli's room , and she called out to him . " Oh nothing , by the way , i bought the food you requested ! Come and eat . " Taemin exclaimed . " Omo , you really bought soondaeguk , gomawo ! " as Sulli hugged tightly onto Taemin . Taemin felt his heart beating very fast , Sulli was hugging him , its been so long since they did that . 

" It's so tasty ! " Sulli exclaimed , she began chomping on her food like a famished child . " Eat slower , remember you're not by yourself anymore . " Taemin reminded her . Suddenly , Sulli took a piece of soondaeguk with her chopsticks , and fed it into Taemin's mouth , " Its nice right ? " Sulli giggled . All these brought back memories ..

 

* flashback *

 

" Oppa ! I want some beef stew , buy it for me . pleaseeeee " Sulli begged Taemin on the phone , her aegyo was simply unbearable , that makes people wanna fulfil all of her wishes . " Of course , whatever my ssul-baby wants , i'll get it right for her immediately . " Taemin said , teasing her . 

Taemin really bought the beef stew ssul wants to her right in front of her door , somemore its the stall she likes the most . " Oppa ! I love you ! Oh my god , it takes very long from your house to get this beef stew ! " 

" Its okay , at least my ssul-baby likes it . " Sulli leaped into Taemin's arms , like a big baby , while he carried her to the chair to enjoy their wonderful meal ..

" Let me feed you okay , " as Sulli stuffed a big mouthful of beef into Taemin's mouth . " Its nice right ? " " of course , whatever ssul feeds me i'll like it . "

" Oppa stop teasing me ! " Sulli shouted at him , and both of them really had a wonderful sweet time ..

..

 

This time round , Sulli doesn't hugged him like last time , leaping into his arms , instead it was quite an awkward hug . She doesn't feeds him like last time , acting like a big baby , now she was like a mature lady-like girl , not that childish baby anymore ..

After their meal , Sulli was sitting there watching some television shows , while Taemin was slicing some fruits for her . When he came out to give her the sliced fruits , she was holding her stomach , rubbing and talking to it . 

 

" Baby-ah , i'm really very sorry , once you come into this world , there won't be any appa , you will only have umma . No worries okay , i'll take care of you and even if you don't have appa , you won't feel alone . "

Taemin stood rooted to the ground , touched by her words . He was so relieved that she doesn't planned to abort that baby in her tummy . Although that baby doesn't has his biological appa , he will have an fake appa who will take care of him .

" Is the fruits done ? " Sulli turned her head over and said to Taemin . " Ne , i'd sliced the apples already , have some . " Taemin brought over the fruits over to her , when he saw her tummy , although it wasn't even bloated , he felt blood rushing up .

" How could  Minho hyung , anyway actually that wasn't his fault , he's not that cold-blooded . He got back with Krystal because she's sick and needs his help . Also , he didn't even know the existence of the baby , you couldn't blame him . I really regretted the punch and hits i did on him , it was so much of a mistake . I'm way too impulsive .. " Taemin's thoughts . 

" What are you thinking ? " Sulli woke him up from his thoughts . " Ssul , no worries , its okay if this child is fatherless , i'll be his fake father and i'll definetely take good care of both of you . " Taemin swore to her . 

" How do you even know that this baby is a boy ? " Sulli . " Because , erm-m-m just my sense , i sensed that this baby would be a baby boy . " Taemin chuckled . 

 

Sulli vividly imagined the image of the baby , he would most likely inherit the big pearled round eyes , the long eyelashes and deep double eyelids of Minho , hoping that the baby would be a split image of Minho and her . How wish that Minho was around with her , to share the great news . But now , he couldn't even know the baby's existence .

Sulli didn't want Minho to leave Krystal once again because of the baby , Krystal needs him a lot , and also , Minho already knew me and Taemin had got together . If he knew i'm pregnant , he would misunderstood everything , and even think Taemin was the father . Maybe he would also think that i had already betrayed him when i'd spend the night with him . 

Yesterday , seeing them so sweet , did Minho realise its me ? Aniya , what im thinking , he wouldn't know , i was hospitalized after that ..

 

* flashback *

 

Sulli ran out of the hospital , she did not want Minho to notice her . She just went there , to have a peek at him . Deep in her heart , her heart was really tearing up when she saw that scene , it was a typical couple conversation . Minho and her used to have that sort of conversation . Thinking of it , its already the past , why bother digging it up ?

She stopped outside the hospital , catching her breath . She was panting hardly , but her stamina last time wasn't that bad . Previously , she could even run 1km without stopping at all . Why now , its so bad ? " Geez , i should start exercising more often . " Sulli mummbled to herself .

Out of a sudden , the urge of vomiting overwhelmed her . She immediately went to the nearest drain , to release everything out . No matter how hard she tried , nothing seems to come out though . She was feeling really very nauseous recently , she was about to haul a cab and go home , when Taemin appeared out of nowhere in front of her .

" I knew it , you're here . " She was really getting a serious bad headache , when her whole body collapsed onto Taemin .

 

The next time she knew , she was lying down on the hospital bed , half conscious . Her vision was blurry , but she could vividly figure out the image of the room . Her eyes rolled towards the door , she could see a black figure walking past . That man was indeed familiar , however , its difficult to differentiate who's that . As she slowly fell asleep again ..

..

 


hey , maybe its abit lame chapter to me . so sulli found out she's pregnant . there will be minho's pov for next chapter . yea , hope this chapter satisfy all my subbies . ty for the comments and upvotes  :3 also , a new EXO's kai story would be up . will inform you when its done :)

xoxo , rainzswag .