I Don't Want You To Pity Me

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

" Minho , you'd came . " Krystal said , weakly but excitedly to welcome Minho , she was anticipating him to come .

She immedietaly stood up from her bed slowly , but from the posture she was in , it was obvious that she was struggling .

" Don't move , Krys . " he rushed over to her , and supported her with his hands , bringing her down onto the bed again . " I told you , Krystal , don't anyhow move around , just rest on the bed okay ? " Minho said tenderly to her . 

" Okay okay , Minho , stop being like a old woman , nagging here and there . " Krystal retorted back to him . " Hey ! I'm here caring for you , and here you're saying that i'm naggy . " Minho resorted to his ageyo , and threw his small temper at her .

" Geez , who's here acting like a kid ? " Krystal , and both of them began laughing . 

 

Both of them are so happy together , i shouldn't had came to see this scene .

She brought down the flowers she bought , and stood outside the door . When the flowers just accidentally slipped off her hands , landing on the cold hard floor . She immediately picked it up , and passed it to the nurse passing by , " Take it to the patient inside . "  she whispered to her , slowly walking out of the hospital , with a expressionless face ...

 

" Wait , what's that sound ? It sounds like something dropping . " Minho said to Krystal , and walked all the way to the door , seeing whats outside . 

" You must be imagining , oppa . I heard nothing just now . " Krystal replied him . 

" But i'm quite sure that i heard something drop , maybe its because i slept late yesterday , thats why i might be hearing things . " Minho murmured to himself . 

" Yeah , i think so . " Minho exclaimed to her , and his wide broad smile came back again . They came back to their conversation , once again , returning to their laughter ...

 

" Minho-ah , by the way , hows you and Sulli ? Both of you are alright right ? " Krystal asked him , out of a sudden . 

Minho hesistated a while , before answering to her question . He couldn't tell her that both of them had already broke up , if she knew , she would think that she was the result of their end of relationship , and she would not even accept his help . Minho really wants to take care of her , although his heart no longer consist of her , she wanted to take care of her as a best friend . 

But he know , Krystal still loved him , he could it from her eyes , it was exactly like Sulli . When they were having fun , he could see the ' fun ' in her eyes . Although he doesn't love her , he could still try to love her again , and spent his time with her , not willing to let her be alone for the rest of her lifetime . 

" Minho-ah waeyo ? Something happened to both of you ? Tell me ! " Krystal got very aggitated as her breathing started to went wrong . 

" Aniya Krystal ! Calm down , remember you can't be aggitated . " Minho said soothingly . 

" There's nothing wrong right ? " Krystal asked again . " Nothing okay , nothing . We are fine , still like last time . Just that i'd lesser time to be with her and she's alright with it . No worries , there's nothing happened between us . " Minho lied to her .

 

 

A few more hours had passed , and they were still chatting happily , " Krystal , i think i should go , its quite late . " Minho Taemin rushed into the ward , and shouted , " Yah Choi Minho ! See what you had landed Sulli in ! You better get out from her life ! " 

Taemin was damn frustrated like a mad man . " Wait a minute ? Choi Sulli ? What happened to her ? " Krystal asked , in a bewilderment . " Its both of you ! Your fault ! " Taemin could not control his temper , and shouted angrily at her . 

" Taemin-yah stop ! She's sick ! " Minho was getting angry at Taemin .

" Oppa , what happened ? I thought both you and Sulli are fine ? What exactly happened ?! " Krystal said loudly at him , she was trying to shout at him , but the voice came out weak .

She was getting so aggitated , as she began gasping for air . " She held onto , and she was struggling very hard , trying to breathe . " Krystal ! I gonna get the doctor ! Taemin-ah , you shouldn't do that ! Just tell me personally , not to her ! " He started to rush out of the ward , calling for the doctor to come . " Go away ! I don't need your help ! I DON'T NEED YOU ! " Krystal pushed him away from her , and her breathing problems worsens and worsens each and every time .

 

" Get away from me ! " Krystal shouted . 

The doctor came in , and helped Krystal to recover back to her normal condition . " She's alright , don't aggitate her too much . She can't take all these . " 

" I didn't know all these would happen . " Taemin said to his hyung . " Nothing , everything is fine now , its okay just don't do it again . But what about Sulli ? What happened to her ? " 

Taemin thought , " Wait , i promised her not to tell , i shouldn't had been so angry just now . Aish , urgh . " 

 

Minho , i don't want you to pity me 

 


Omg , im sorry . quite a crappy chapter . but anyway enjoy ! hope you will be satisfied with it ! also , im starting a new fanfic , maybe not so fast since i haven update most of my fanfics . it will be about exo kai . kya , i love him okay . hehe . do you like kai ? and exo's new comeback wolf ? kekeke