Don't Leave Me

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

Hello ! Here's another update .  LOL . Hahaha . Hope you like it ;)

divider%20line.png

Chapter 2 :

" I guess I gonna go now . Sorry for interrupting . " Sulli said to Minho after taking her breakfast . Minho did not want Sulli to go , he was afraid that Sulli will do something silly but anyway , she should not stay in his house too long , hence letting her go . 

Minho hauled a cab , and told Sulli to get into the car , sending his farewells . Sulli sat in the cab , and thought , " Why do you leave me ? " as tears flowed out of her eyes like a water tap . " Are you okay Miss ? " the driver asked . " Nae . " she replied as she wiped away her tears .

* flashback *

Phone messages :

Taemin : Let's meet up at the old place , I have something to tell you .

Sulli : What things ? Can't we just talk on the phone ? 

Taemin : It's something urgent , it's difficult for me to talk on the phone .

Sulli felt something amiss , what things were that urgent that he could not talk on the phone instead . She was going to meet her friend , Victoria , at the mall for a shopping spree . Since her boyfriend had called her out , she had no choice but to cancel the appointment with Victoria . 

" Yobeseyo ? " Victoria answered the phone call .

" Mianhe , I think I can't go to the mall with you , unnie . " Sulli said . 

" It's okay , don't worry , I'll ask Luna instead . " Victoria replied .

Sulli hung up the phone call , and she changed her clothes into this .

45113_P_1344835076639.jpg

P.S. * Just imagine this is Sulli . *

 

And wore her boots and went off to the 'old place' . When she reached the place , Taemin was already there , waiting for her . Sulli immediately rushed up to him and hugged him tightly . She asked him , 

" What things are so urgent and important that you could not talk on the phone ? " 

" Sulli , I ... ... " Taemin mumbled . " What did you say ? " Sulli responded . " I"m ... sorry , let's break up . " Taemin stammered . " What ? "

Sulli's fragile heart seemed like going to shattered into smithereens . Her heart was tearing apart , tears filled her eyes to the brim , as she sobbed bitterly .

" Taemin-ah don't leave me . " she said bitterly as she clung onto his arms , but he just simply flung her hands behind . And so , she took to her heels and ran as fast as her legs could carry her . She could hear Taemin calling to her but she would not turn back again , ever again , to the person that hurted her so badly . She could sensed that someone was following her , morever she did not bother , she just continued running and running , until she reached a bar and went in .

She ordered bottles and bottles of whiskey , and poured them into a glass cup . She was a bad drinker , after a few cups of alchohol , she was already drunk . And she walked out of the bar unsteadily , she was already drunk .

* Back to reality *

When Sulli reached her house , she just laid on the bed as tears flushed out from her eyes again . She was just too upset , she had given her everything ever since she had been attached to Taemin , how could he just break up with her so cruely and easily ? He was now a bastard to her , she wanted to forget every single thing about him , but she could not do that . That memory of him had been etched in her heart deeply . As she was deep in her thoughts , she soon drifted off to sleep with her dried tears on her cheeks .

Minho's POV

" I wonder how's she's now . " I thought about Sulli . I myself also think that Taemin was cruel , and felt upset for her . I think her feelings were even worst . I swore to take good care of her and also make her be happy again , I promised . 

I decided to call her the next morning to check on her . 

Nobody's POV

The sun shone on me on Sulli eyes and she woke up . Right after she woke up , she received a message from Minho 

Minho : Let's go somewhere , I have something for you ! :)

Sulli : Okay , where do we meet at ? 

Minho : Hmmm , how about the mall nearby our school . 

Sulli : Ne oppa .

divider%20line.png

 

How's this chapter ? I know its quite boring , but the exciting part will come after this chapter . So anticipate it ! :D 

This chapter is also mostly about the flashback of the breakup of Sulli and Taemin so it will be quite sad . Omg i gonna cry , Sulli is so pitiful :'( 

536257_460597823963700_1331361520_n.jpg

Awww Sulli don't cry :( 

13754608.jpg

How charismatic can he be ? Omg too perfect :* 

tumblr_ma4s6ojavw1qcl8qx.jpg

Okay thats how he look like in this story . But Sulli did not cut her hair short . Just an example :D