Accidental Kiss

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

There's another chapter ! I know its a bit weird again since my writing . In school , even more . Thank you for all the encouraging comments ! I don't know why my writing had been deleted ! Rghhhhh , why ??? I just updated this chapter but everything is missing ! I need re-write it over . And some people already commented for the 3rd chapter . 

Chapter 2 :

Sulli promised Minho , she would go , although she did not feel like to but still she agreed . It was in the midst of school holidays , therefore many students were at the mall . It was awkward if Sulli saw her classmates there , and they would definitely asked why she wasn't with her boyfriend , Taemin but instead Minho . 

As soon as she reached there , she already say Minho sitting in the cafe waiting for her . It was the cafe that Minho was working part-time at . She pretended to be excited and walked towards him however , Minho still can see her sorrows , her acting wasn't that good though .

Minho stood up as she ran towards him . As she ran to him , she tripped over a pair of legs who was the person sitting behind Minho . " Arghhhh ! " She fell forward and tumbled onto Minho ! Minho immediately grabbed her arms and brought her down with him and ended up , Sulli kissed Minho right on his lips accidentally !

Minho could feel his heart thumping really really very hard . He thought , " What the hell is happening to me ? No ! It can't be ! " as he placed his hand on his chest , the beats are getting louder and louder . Out of embarrassment , Sulli immediately held herself up , and people around them were staring at them in a weird way and some of them chuckling away . But those who were giggling were actually Minho's friends , Jonghyun , Key and Onew ! Sulli was dismayed ! Fortunately , Taemin wasn't here , if not he would think the otherwise of Sulli , who had just broke up with her boyfriend and now , kissing his best friend ! She felt her cheeks as red as a apple , Minho too , of course . 

She promptly appologised , " Mianhe , it's an accident , I don't expect it to happen . " 

" It's okay Sulli-ah , " as he smiled at her .

Sulli blushed even more , she could not believe she kissed him , and how could she ? He's Taemin best friend but , he had just broken up with her but she still could not forget him . 

But actually , Taemin was there at the cafe , he knew exactly what had happened just now , he just came for work and saw the incident . 

" Minho hyung ! How could you ! " he said angrily . " But I was the one that make Sulli upset and I have no rights to scold them . " Taemin sighed . Sulli and Minho felt so awkward now after that 'kiss' . Minho's friends also came to their table and sat down . " It was just accidental right ? If Taemin was here , it would cause a lot of misunderstanding ... " Jonghyun teased but Minho covered his mouth before he could continue . As soon as he removed his hands , Jonghyun shouted again , " Yahhh Minho ! Why did you ?! " He wiped his mouth , and Onew and Key were also starring daggers at him , of course he knew he talked something wrong again and shut his mouth up . 

" But by the way , what happened to you and Taemin ? You guys had not been talking for a few days , couple quarrel ? " Jonghyun asked her again . Minho wanted to shut his hyung's mouth and thought that Sulli wouldn't reply his question but instead she responded bravely , " We'd broken up already . " 

" Oh , " the others said coldly . And after that everything became silence . Taemin in that corner heard what Sulli said and whispered to himself , " I'm so sorry but I love you . " ( find this familiar ? Hahaha that was BigBang's song Lies :D )

" I think I gonna go now , I'd an appointment with Victoria unnie . " Sulli immediately took the chance and went off . 

All eyes began to stare at Jonghyun right after she left . " I didn't know Sulli and Taemin had broken up . " " But you shouldn't ask those kind of questions , making her sad and awkward . " Minho said . " By the way how did they broke up , I didn't heard of that , till now then I saw Sulli , she was really very depressed and could see her red puffy eyes . " Onew asked Minho . 

In the meantime , hearing that Sulli had gone away , Taemin had also left the cafe chasing after her .

Also , Minho started talking about what exactly happened ......

* flashback *

"Taemin-yah , what exactly happened ? Why are you hanging out with another girl instead of Sulli ? " Minho asked Taemin . " Hyung , there's something I want to tell you . " " What ? " 

" I impregnated another girl . " " WHAT ! How dare you ? ! " Minho shouted at him fiercely . " I was drunk that day and didn't know what I'm doing and ended up like this . Tell me what I gonna do to Sulli ? I loved her . But I'm forced to break up with her . " 

And then , right after Taemin had broken up with her , Minho was always following behind her .

* back to reality *

" So thats what happened , do you think that Taemin had REALLY impregnated the girl ? Or she was just lying ? You know that he could be quite gullible at times . " Key said . " I know right , so thats why I told all of you , hoping to find out the answer . " " Okay , let's look into this matter then . " Onew said . 

" I promised to take care of Sulli , and hoped that Taemin didn't really impregnated that anonymous girl . But why my heart was sore when I knew that they probably would get back , why ? Okay , I don't care about that anymore , I would just investigate the matter and help Sulli to get back to old self again . " Minho thought .

In the other side , Taemin chased after Sulli , and found her at the bus stop , grabbing her hand . Sulli turned around and was surprised to see Taemin , her usual expression to see Taemin was excited and ecstactic but of course now , she was expressionless and shoved his hand off her arms . " Why are you here ? " she asked coldly . " I'm so sorry . " " You're here just to say this ? " I begged you to stay , but you just shoved my hands away . So why did you apologise ? " Sulli said as her tears were like going to fall . Without saying anything , the bus came and Sulli boarded it . 

 

Here's the chapter . It's a bit different from what some people had read since my previous chapter had been accidentally deleted without any reasons . And so Taemin had impregnated another girl , but who's that girl ? Curious ? Hahaha stay tuned to my next chapter and you'll know soon . And a very big thank you to all my subscribers ! All the comments will encouraged me to update , so comment and i'll update ! But next week I can't upate , common tests are coming . NOO !