I Must Help Her

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

As Sulli staggered unsteadily at the park , she seemed that she was about to faint . She wanted to walked to the bench , but before that , she puked at the nearby grass patch . Suddenly , she out and fell onto a pair of man's arms .

" Don't leave me Taemin , I beg you ! " Sulli shouted in her dreams . " I guess she still can't get over him . " a man said in a low-toned voice .

The bleam of light from the sun shone on Sulli , and she woke up from her deep dreams . Her head was heavy , and she felt very giddy . However , what hurts her was not that but her heart . Her heart was throbbing and was like those broken mirror that was shattered into pieces .

" Where am I ? " Sulli said in bewilderment . 

She found herself lying on a queen-sized bed , she could not remember what happened last night , only the time when she had left the bar after drinking and she walked to the park . And then everything in her mind was blank . 

She saw a back image of a man standing at the kitchen , cooking something and a aroma of food could be smelt . Sulli tiptoed to the living room , and she asked the man , " Who are you ? " He turned his back over . To her dismay , it was her high school classmate , and also Taemin's best buddy , Minho . 

" You have woken up ? Come , have your breakfast . " Minho responded as he placed a plate of breakfast on the dining table . " Why am I here in your house ? " Sulli asked him . " Last night I saw you at the park and I wanted to call you but you fainted , so I brought you back to my house . " he replied .

In fact , he was actually stalking Sulli after she had broken up with Taemin yesterday , he saw her going for a drink , and out at the park , hence he was the one that held to her and brought her back . " Oh . " Sulli said coldly . " Sulli , have your breakfast now . " Minho told her . " No thanks , I have not appettite . " Sulli replied him coldly . Although she refused to eat , but in the end , under the persuasion of Minho , she still ate the breakfast . 

As he see her eating , he thought , " she was no longer the Sulli I knew anymore , the old Sulli was bubbly and cheerful , but now she was cold and has a sullen face . I could not just stood by , I must get the old Sulli back again , for her to become the old Sulli that I had met ! " 

 

 

Sulli-yah , i know you're sad because of Taemin but i'll make you happy once again . Cheer up will you ? It breaks my heart , as a friend a lot . 


The first chapter , I think its very short and weird . I'll try make more updates before my examinations start ! But mianhae , my writing isnt that good . so yeah .