Friends Again

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

" Ms Choi-sshi , annyeonghaesyo . This your first time right ? " 

" Ne , my first checkup here . Its okay , just call me Sulli "

 

" Oh , my name is Ms Park , the gynae doctor here . You can call me Minyoung too , its alright . The next few months you would also be coming here , and nice to meet you . "  she stretched her hand out , and shook hands with Sulli .

" Erm , shall we proceed to the checkup ? " the doctor asked .

Sulli nodded her head lightly , and she was already looking forward to it , she really want to have the ultrasound scan and take a good look at her unborn baby , although its just 1 month old . 

" Lie down on the bed Ms Choi . " the doctor said , and Sulli naturally laid down on the bed , lifting up her pullover slightly . She put a sticky type of gel on top of her flat tummy , and place a scanner type of thing , beginning to move around . 

She could sensed the cold gel placed on the tummy , making a ticking sensation around . It was cool and relaxing , making her feel refreshing on the belly area .

" And there goes your 1 month old baby , " Minyoung said , pointing to the machine beside her . Emotions are overwhelmed Sulli , she saw her baby , her baby with Minho , it may seemed unclear but she could hear the hearbeat of it , the small heart was thumping loudly . She was elated to see all of these , and she really want to spread the good news to Minho , and tell him about the baby .  If he ever knew , he would be so happy ..

..

She held onto the ultrasound scan photo the doctor gave , and rubbed against her belly . " Aigoo , eomma was too emotional just now . But baby , i really anticipate the arrival of you , 8 months is just way too long . " Sulli whispered to her baby .

She unknowningly walked till a place , it was the park Minho and Sulli came first after they got together , and the place where memories would be flooding in her mind . The place where she first called him ' oppa ' .

She sat on the bench they used to sat , the bench where Minho got hit by Taemin , and Sulli touched his face the first time .

" Ssul ? " an annonymous voice called out to her , but it was familiar really familiar , a voice she had heard before . She turned her head back , to her utmost surprise , it was someone that is totally unbelievable , she immediately tucked the photo way deeply into her pocket . 

" Oh hi . " Sulli replied him coldly .

" Erm ne , its been long since we talked . " Minho said to her awkwardly .

Both of them stopped the conversation for a while , of course they wouldn't act like last time anymore , now it was the awkward conversation .

" ssul , i'm- "

" Sulli-ah ! "

Minho's words got cut off by the shout of Taemin , it was Taemin who is here . Before Minho even came , Suli received a call from Taemin , requesting to pick her up , in the end she also got relented by him .

" Oh hyung . " Taemin's face changed immediately after seeing Minho .

Sulli was totally stucked in between both guys , Minho and Taemin . Taemin was glaring at his hyung , while Minho was staring daggers at Taemin . Both of them seemed to be competing soon , not anyone but just because of Sulli .

That stare continued for the two minutes , and it still did not ended . " I gonna go now ! " Sulli ran out between them , with Taemin chasing after her . " Well , hyung don't find her again , you shouldn't be finding her now , take care of your Krystal instead . " Taemin said to Minho , running after Sulli . 

" Taemin-ah ! Stop following me , Minho and I are already impossible , both of you and him are best buddies , i don't want you to interfere your relationship with him . " Sulli stopped halfway , panting hardly and said to Taemin .

" Arraseo , arraseo , i just can't resist what he had did to you although i had told myself not to blame him . " Taemin spoke up .

" Just don't blame him , its not totally its fault anyway . Okay , i'll go home myself , you should be leaving right ? I thought you are having lunch with your hyungs ? Pali pali , don't make them wait . I'm alright to go home on my own , i'm not some old grandmother who can't walk . " Sulli said , pushing Taemin away from her , hauling a taxi and went into it .

" Geez , what's wrong with me , " Taemin tuffled his brown hair and turned his head back . It was Minho who was behind him , indeed .

" Yah hyung why are you still here ? " 

" Aren't you going for the lunch date with our clique ? Go together then . " 

" Of course . " Taemin put her hands over on Minho , and said , " Mianhe for everything hyung , we're best friends right ? " 

Minho's face brightened up , " Duh they're waiting for us , lets hurry up . " 

 


yay 2min had been reconcilate , both of them are friends again . but would their friendship last long , or it would be short like previously ? because there would be more drama coming up . lots and lots . but updated would be slower nowadays since im only able to touch my laptop during weekends (?)