Conversation With Her Father

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

Minho's POV

I think i saw her , right in the hospital , but was it her ? Wait , why did she get hospitalized , Taemin didn't tell me . Aniyo it can't be her , perhaps just my wild imagination . Now first thing to take care of Krystal , not thinking about her anymore .

" Minho-ah , hospital is so boring , get me discharged alright ? " Krystal pleaded Minho . 

" Aniya you're still weak , you should stay in the hospital , after a few days when you're better i'll get you discharged okay . " Minho replied her plead . 

" No ! I wanna get discharged now ! " Krystal threw her temper at him , she was sick of hospitals . First at America , and then at Korea again , and again . " Oppa , please . " Krystal begged him , even resorting to the word " oppa " she hate to say .

" Ne ne , i'll get it all done . Geez " Minho obeyed her , since she was the patient after all everything was up to her to decide .

He got out of the room , slowly walking to the registration counter to do the procedures , when somebody tapped his shoulder , it was a middle-aged man , with a slight bald head , he was wearing a black coloured suit and a pair of glasses , one look and you could tell he's a businessman . But something strange , he looked familliar , Minho probably had seen him before once or twice , when was it ?

" Minho-sshi . " the man called out , even the voice was familliar to him , he had heard it somewhere before as well .

 

* flashback *

" Minho ! Lets go to somewhere ! " Krystal called out to him , rushing to him , grabbed his arms and ran out of the school . The school just ended , Minho and Krystal had arranged to meet again and they're off to somewhere once again .

They were the couple everyone envied , Minho treated Krystal that well , both the most popular guy and girl dating , of course its a perfect match .

" Where are we going krys ? " Krystal stopped running and loosened the grip of his hands , she panted for a bit to catch her breath and said , " Just get on the bus , and you'll know when we reached the destination . " 

Krystal ran up on the bus , still holding onto his hands as the settled down on the bus seats . 

" Whats so mysterious that you couldn't tell your beloved boyfriend ? " Minho asked her , teasing her with his lips brushing on her cheeks gently . " Yah ! Choi Minho ! " as she pinched Minho lips , and that made her laughed a lot because of the shape of his lips . 

" Jung Soojung ! " Minho flared up and gave her a pinch on her thighs .

..

They finally reached destination , it was a bungalow , with high-classed decoration . It contained good facilities , there's swimming pool , and a small gym room , also a big living room could be seen . 

" Why did you bring me here ? " Minho asked her in bewilderment .

" To meet my father . " " Bwo ? Father ? "

" Yes , my father i gonna tell him about you . "

" But i didn't prepare everything to meet my ' future father-in-law ' . " Minho , making a big chuckle .

" I didn't say i wanna marry you ! " Krystal played with him back , giving him the ' merong ' face .

 

Soon , the door opened , and there goes an pretty girl standing there , she seemed slightly older than Krystal , but she was still young . She looked also somehow the same as Krystal , most likely it was her sister , Jessica Jung , that she always mentioned about .

" Annyeong , you should be Minho , Krystal's boyfriend ? She always mentioned about you though . " Jessica exclaimed to Minho . 

They got brought into the huge living room , and a man in his formal suit was sitting there reading a newspaper when Krystal called out , " Appa ! " as she rushed over to hug him . 

" Yah Soojung , you're here . So long since i saw you . " her father said . " I miss you appa . " Krystal hugged her father warmly . " He's my appa . And he's Minho , my- " her words got cut off by Minho , " I'm her boyfriend , Choi Minho , nice to meet you ahjusshi . " Minho shook hands with Mr Jung ......

Their conversation continued ...

 

* back to reality *

" He's Krystal's appa ! " Minho finally remembered . 

" Ahjusshi ? Are you here to see Krystal ? " Minho asked him politely . " Ne , also i'm here to talk to you . "

" Bwo ? Me ? " Minho answered him in confusion , why did he even want talk to me for ? 

" Lets sit down at the cafeteria nearby to have a talk then . " He said .

..

 

" Perhaps you're confused why i wanted to talk to you . " Mr Jung said , as he brought the coffee to his lips , having a taste of the latte he ordered . Minho nodded his head slightly , he wanted to know whats the reason .

Actually i knew that Krystal left you because of another guy , she told me everything , even the fact that she's pregnant at such a young age . I was really very angry at her , not only because she's pregnant , also the fact that she betrayed you . "

" Bwo ? "

" Yes , she was really a fool to do all these , and now thats the state she had landed up in . I'm her father , but i wouldn't hide up her mistakes , i hope you could forgive her .

" I didn't blamed her , now she is already sick , i won't ignore her , but i'll take good care of her . Although we can't be lovers , friends are still okay . " 

" You're such a good guy . Krystal must had regretted not choosing you last time , and my foresight of you wasn't wrong . 

" Foresight ? "

" Ne Minho . I know you're the one that will give happiness to every girl , too bad Krystal don't fit to be with you again . Go ahead and find your happiness , Krystal has her sister and me to take care . " 

" It's okay ahjusshi , i'll take care of her till the last point . I heard that her illness could be cured now , thats good . "

" Ne , she would be having the surgery at California , her hometown , and the surgery had 80% chance , so i'll bring her there soon . I shall go in to see Krystal first , you should be going right ? I heard that you're finding a job . Maybe you could work in my company , if you don't mind . " 

" Of course ! Its a pleasure to . " Minho was elated , he finally could have a job . All those job searches he did was a failure , and now here's another chance . 

" Head to my company tomorrow then , you'll have a interview . " Mr Jung headed out of the cafeteria , going up to the hospital again .

 

" Maybe i should have the determination to find my happiness again . " Minho thought .

 

Sulli , i will get your love back once again .

 

 


Annyeong ! Its me rainzswag , im back . I written a new story but its a bit difficult to continue , so it will take lots of time to update . mianhe . But this story would be much more active . However , im not gonna update frequently again , school is reopening , omo gosh and exams are coming . so stressed . but still ily my subscribers . drop by a comment of my story . compliments and criticism are all welcomed . sorry my chapters are forever that short , others are soo long and mine short . ohwell .