He Came Back

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

gawd , this song is addictive like asdfghjkl .

 

 

 

 

" Yah hyungs ! " Minho and Taemin shouted to all of his hyungs , who were chatting among themselves . " You guys are finally here , we've been waiting for hours . " Key exagerrated , giving a glare on them . 

" Did you both met by accident ? Or came together ? " Jonghyun asked them , out of his curiosity .

" This is hard to explain though . " Minho replied .

" Alright then , go to town now ? " 

All of them had been a while since they hung out , all because of Minho and Taemin . However , since that 2min had already resolved all of the problems , they probably could had fun together now , forgetting about all the girls .

..

 

Two days later ...

 

Krystal's POV

Images of him just couldn't get off my mind , i wanted to forget about him . But why , why is he still appearing inside me ? Memories totally flooded my mind , Minho and I , our dating memories , it was hard to erased them off . 

Why did i even get drunk , why did i even spend the night with a stranger that i don't even know . I'm even that gullible to believe that he'll actually take good care of me and the baby . I'm too foolish to believe all those bulls ..

" Yobeoseyo ? " 

" Erm , yobeoseyo ? Anyone there ? " 

" Krystal ? " the voice rung in my ears , and immediately , i knew who it was , indeed it was him .

" Why did you call again ? You still have the guts to call me now ? " I screamed her ears out to the phone , i swear , i would never want to hear his voice again , as i was about to hung up the phone , Kai said again , 

" I'm sorry Krystal , i'm sorry for last time , for everything . " 

" Don't say anything ! I won't be so stupid to believe you anymore ! " I coughed out , i was in the midst of difficulty of breathing , " Yah ! Don't call me anymore . " as i hung him up , but before that he hastily said , " Soojung-ah , don't ! I'm outside your house ! " 

This really surprised me , how could Kai be outside , he's the one who abandon me and the baby . Also , me and him were all a mistake , we shouldn't even know each other in the first place . Maybe if i didn't met him , i would be living my blissful life with Minho and have a proper life unlike now . Even if she had the fatal cancer now , she would have her love , Minho with her now .

I took a small peek on the windows , to my utmost dismay , he was indeed outside the gate , patiently waiting for me . My mind is telling me to go out to see him , however my body wasn't reacting the same , it was preventing me from do so .

However , my heart really softened , and i end up going downstairs , opening the door for him ..

 

End of POV

" I think we shouldn't be meeting now . " Krystal gave Kai cold shoulders , giving him a cold look .

" Arasseo , just that i need to claify something . " he hesitated his words .

" Well , about the thing you did to me ? our baby ? " she smirked .

" You don't have to clarify anymore . Both of us are a mistake , and the mistake leads to nothing . We shouldn't be related in any way now . I lost our baby , and now i'm- " Krystal hesitated , should she even tell him her situation now ?

" Don't find me anymore , never again . " 

" Don't disturb her life anymore . " Minho suddenly appeared out of nowehere , walking towards them .

" You make her life in misery , you don't deserve to see her again . " Minho said , giving him his charismatic glare .

" Who are you then ? " Kai finally spoke up . 

" I'm her boyfriend , and the guy you stole his girlfriend from . " 

Kai scoffed , " Oh . "

" You should be going now right ? Go and find your girls and don't disturb me anymore ! " Krystal demanded , and then he just rode onto his car and drove off .

" Gomawo . " Krystal thanked Minho , for standing up for her . Her heart was throbbing , she still loved Minho , but the little space of her heart still belongs to Kai , however , she still wants to try to totally forget the two of them . 

She doesn't want to remember the bastard , Kai , and also Choi Minho , the one she always loved ..

 

" Soojung-ah , is he the guy ? " Minho muttered .

" Ne , he is . " she lowered down her head in shame , she was too embarrassed to face him anymore .

" Okay ! Lets' forget about just now , you're leaving tomorrow , so let's have our lunch now ? " Minho exclaimed .

" Alright ! " Krystal replied him in excitement , the time with him is always happy .

But first , i had asked another person here , you know him too though . "

A brown-haired guy appeared from the corner , from the look i directly knew who it was , it was Minho's friend , Lee Taemin .

" I guess i don't need to do any introduction now right ? "

" I'm sorry Krystal , i'm sorry for last time , im too mpulsive i guess . " Taemin apologised .

" Ani , its okay , i already forgotten . hehe . " Krystal responded smilingly .

" I'm glad so , mind if i join you for lunch ? "

" Ani , the more the merrier ! " Krystal raved .


omo its been long right ? finallyyyyy . btw the chapter is abit short and quick so sorryyyy . well , maybe there will be a new couple coming up , guess who it is , hmm . hint ( the character that appeared at the ending of the story ) yay . see you guise next timee , i'll try to update okai :>