Meeting Alone

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

" So have you been to my appa's company for interview yet ? " Krystal questioned Minho , while drinking a sip of plain water from the glass .

" Aniyo , i'm going tomorrow since it had been postponed to another date . Taemin-ah , are you going for the interview too ? " Minho answered her . 

" Most probably i guess  , Jonghyun and Onew hyung are going too . " Taemin said .

" I hope my appa would hire all of you , it would be awesome ! " Krystal raved excitedly , her illness seems to be getting better and better , she's not as weak as last time anymore .

" I think your disease are getting much better , and tomorrow you're going to America for treatment ? " Taemin stated , a wide broad smile was formed on his face .

" Mm ne , tomorrow morning , both of you don't have to see me off , i'm leaving quite early in the morning though , " Krystal smiled , deep in her mind , she actually wanted Minho to look at her for the last time , but she doesn't want leave unwillingly and depressingly with Minho . If he wasn't there , maybe she would bear to leave all of them and go overseas .

 

" Is anybody else coming ? Why is there an extra cutlery there ? " Minho noticed the unusual situation , and interrogated Taemin .

" Yes there is , i guess she's coming soon . " Taemin replied calmly , patiently waiting for the ' annonymous ' person to come ..

 

Sulli's POV

Why did Taemin even asked me out today for lunch , as heard in his tone , he seemed to be suspicious . Don't ever tell me that he had invited someone here too , don't tell me its Minho , oh my god . No way ! I'm thinking too much , he won't come , won't .

What if he really invited him , I'm dead . Wait , is my tummy growing ? Omo 

Out of a sudden , her phone started to ring . Out of her utmost surprise , the dialer stated there was , her oppa , Choi Siwon .

" Annyeong oppa ! " her face brightened up , she really missed her brother a lot , its been 2 years since they met , besides using webcam to chat .

" Yah my ssul-baby ! I missed you so much my big baby ! " Siwon gasped in excitement .

" I missed you more oppa ! " I exclaimed , in an ecstatic tone .

" It's okay ! Because .. I'm coming back to hanguk ! I'm taking tomorrow's flight . " 

" Bwo ? So fast ? Why didn't you tell me earlier , I wanted to fetch you from the airport . " I pouted , however , a thought flashed in my mind , Bwo ? Siwon oppa is coming back tomorrow ? What if he found out I'm.. 

oh no .

I guess since its still early , I shouldn't tell him first , maybe I should wait till the time ripes ..

" OMO IM LATE FOR THE MEETING WITH TAEMIN ! " I came out from my thoughts , and immediately ran out of my house , going off to see ' them ' .

..

End of POV

..

" Is the person coming yet ? " Minho asked Taemin in curiosity , it's been 10min since he first mentioned about the person coming , he wanted to know who exactly he invited .

" I guess so , wait a bit more I think she would be here . " Taemin accidentally blurted out , the word ' she ' that explained everything .

" She's a girl ? " Krystal was shocked , since she thought that maybe it was Onew , Jonghyun or Key that Taemin invite . Morever , it's not . She's not a guy , she's indeed a girl .

" Taemin-ah mianhe ! I had something on just now so I'm a bit late now . " a voice called out , and a girl was rushing towards the table . She had short hair , and was wearing all black , obviously , it is Sulli that Taemin had called out to . 

When Sulli looked up the table , she was dismayed to find out that not only there was only Taemin , there were two other people there .

The people aren't someone she doesn't know , but people she knew very well , Minho and Krystal , sat down there with their eyes widened . Sulli , unknowingly also stared at them in bewilderment , so Taemin had called the two of them out ? The two people who she was embarassed to see .

" Annyeong . " Krystal greeted Sulli , with a slight grin looking at her . 

" oh hi . " Sulli grinned back at her , but her cheeks were getting a bit red , but her pink blush on her face covered the obvious pink colour , making it oblivious .

Minho was unable to accept the situation now , the girl standing right in front of him was Sulli ? The one that he broke her heart ? Minho wanted to stand up and guide her to her seat , but before he could do that , Taemin overtook him ,

" Have a seat ssul . " Taemin stood up , offering his seat to her , and moving into another seat beside her . " Gomawo " Sulli thanked him , how can she believe ttips right now , she's currently eating with him , Choi Minho , who she had already left him . 

..

Soon after , their food arrived , Taemin and Sulli seemed like a couple , they were obviously acting like one . Or maybe it's Sulli who was purposely doing it so that Minho could see it clearly , that she loved Taemin more than him . Although he may saw everything , he didn't get upset , he knew that she was acting everything out , and Taemin was surely forced to join forces with her , doing everything she wants .

" Oppa eat this ! " Sulli stuffed a spoonful of food right into Taemin's mouth . " Yah Choi Sulli ! " Taemin then pinched hard on her cheeks . 

This mushy scene caught on both Minho and Krystal's eyes , Krystal immediately changed her eyes onto Minho , who was starring directly at them , his eyes were flaming with jealousy , and he hands formed into a fist , tightly grabbed together .

He was flaming with jealousy and anger , although he controlled all of it , it is quite obvious from his glare at them . Sulli noticed everything , but she kept oblivious to the surroundings , still acting sweet to Taemin .

" I think I should be going , i had something on before going off tomorrow . " Krystal told all of them , bidding her last goodbye to them . 

" You're going off tomorrow ? " Sulli was surprised , I thought she was going to have her treatment in Korea instead , and then there's Minho who will take care of her . 

" Ne , I'm having my treatment in America , and probably I wouldn't come back again . " Krystal answered . Sulli was very shocked , she wasn't gonna come back again , never again ? But why , She thought she loved Minho a lot , she couldnt possibly leave him now .

" I think I'm going off too ! " Taemin rushed out of the restaurant , following Krystal out . " erm , how are you doing recently ? " Minho asked Sulli , breaking the awkward silence after they left . 

" quite good I guess . " She replied , ignoring his stare on her . 

" you're going for the graduation party next week right ? " Minho questioned . 

" ne , I'm going . " and the atmosphere became silent once again .

" do you still love Taemin  ? Don't lie to me again . I want the truth . " he determined his question , determined her to answer it , but he knew that she would probably say yes , however he don't care now , he just want to hear her answer . 

" yes , I.. Love him . " she stumbled on her words , she was definitely lying from her face expression now . " Don't ever lie to me now , I know everything you did just now was just wanting to make me lose my hopes on you , but I won't believe your words anymore , not anymore . " Minho finally expressed everything out . 

" I'm not lying ! I don't love you anymore - " Sulli shouted , denying everything , however , a plump lips pressed onto hers , forbidding her to continue her sentence . Everybody in the restaurant looked suspiciously at them , but before then kiss could become passionate , Sulli pushed Minho away from her . 

" What are you doing ?! " She said while wiping her lips with her hands , immediately running out of the restaurant . 

" Am I being a bit too .. Haish , I shouldn't have kissed her in the public , wha exactly am I doing ? " Minho thought . 

 

it's okay ssul , I will get our heart back to me again . I will prove my love for you .

 

" just now was so .. how can he kissed me , my heart is swaying . I want him back , but.. i could see that Krystal still loves him ,  I don't want to steal him away from him . "

 

I do love you , but then .. She loved me more than me , she deserved you more than me . 


 

YAY CHAPATER DONE . I promise a chapter and I did it ! I think it's more of a longest chapter I had ever wrote :3 finally a bit of Minsul moments , not really sweet but at least I made an effort to add in :D i will try my best to update again !