His Confession

Are We Destined To Be Together ?

Heres another chapter for all of my subbies ! Please do comment , and subscribe k ! Don't be a silent reader , I would like to hear of your comments ! :D 

So here , I would be doing maybe up to 2 chapters today . Or if i have no time , probably only 1 , since my common tests are over ! And I gonna relax , and party like nobody's else business . xD 

And from this chapter onwards , there would be more and more Minsul's moments , so for those Minsullians , it would be more awesome right ? Hehehe . My story starts now ...

 


Chapter 5 :

Sulli's POV

My book got slided off from the table to the ground , hence , I kneeled down to pick it up , however , suddenly , another head banged onto mine . As I was going to pick up the book , Minho's sturdy and strong arms reached out to the book too . And he ended up grabbing my hand , with his head sticked with mine .

We were like so closed to each other , like the time when I accidentally landed on him , and kissed him . But unlike last time , my heart was beating even more faster , like it was going to popped out . 

As I wanted to turn my head over , Minho too , did the same thing , and our lips ended up crashing together .

Nobody's POV

They were too stunned to react to anything else , and suddenly it leads to a passionate kiss .Just underneath the table , they were there , not doing anything else but that . They were too addicted to it , and began even more , as Minho hugged her waist , while his tongue travelled , he could taste her sweet strawberry taste of her lips . They were oblivious to the surroundings , but just continued it .

Until then , Sulli pulled apart from that captivating kiss , and her cheeks blushed , looking so embarrassed . Minho , also didn't know what exactly had happened , why would he wanna kiss her , and why they continues that kiss , it was wrong in the first place .

But then , he really enjoyed that kiss , unlike the first time , it was just accidental , but now , although its still accidental , it felt more sweet because he really tasted her . 

" Mianhae oppa , " Sulli said shyly , blushing .  

Minho felt his courage mustered up , and pulled her to another passionate kiss , at first Sulli didn't react to him , but eventually , she also reacted naughtily , slipping her tongue inside Minho's mouth , tasting him . When they pulled apart reluctantly , they went back to their chairs again .

Sulli , again blushing , sat down on the chair awkwardly . Then , Minho suddenly confessed ,

" Sulli-yah , I'm sorry for just now , but I really love you , it was after you and Taemin broke up , I really fell in love with you , although you and Taemin had just broke up a month ago , but I still want to confessed because I could not hide my feelings anymore . So , would you be my girlfriend ? It's okay if you reject , I could understand .

Sulli felt shocked that Minho would actually confessed to her , in the situation like this . She wanted to accept it , however , she hesitated a while . " I know you could not forget Taemin , it's okay . " Minho continued , sadly . " Aniya , oppa . I also love you ! I agree ! " suddenly Sulli blurted out . Seeing her agreed and her ageyo face , he hugged her tightly until she shouted , " Minho oppa , I'm going to suffocate if you continue hugging me like this ! " 

He loosened her , pulling her into another romantic hug . " So you really agreed ? " he said excitedly . " Of course , if I didn't , why would I be reacting to your hug ? " Sulli said cutely . And now , this cute couple is formed .

After studying , they went out of the library , holding each other's hands tightly . However , when they were walking , they saw Eun Hee , grabbing Taemin's arms and strolling around , like a newly-wedded couple with a baby inside her stomach . 

Eun Hee's POV

Its so coincidence to meet them around here , and what ! They were holding each other's hands ! But thats a good thing , since they're already attached , she won't snatch Taemin oppa from me and he would forget her . I smirked , then all the things I had done would take more effect , and Taemin oppa would take care of me and the " baby " .

My fake pregnancy would take the most effect . 

Taemin's POV

I saw Sulli and Minho , and surprisingly , they were holding hands , like a couple , probably they really was . I could feel my blood rushing up , how can Minho-hyung ? Leaving Eun Hee behind , I went up to him and punched his face uncontrollably , I could not bear to see Sulli with another boy , and somemore he's Minho .

Blood formed on his lips , and a bruise is formed on his cheeks . Sulli , appealed to see what was happenning , and pushed me away from them . " What are you doing Taemin ?! " she shouted at me , as she wiped away the blood on Minho's lips , and carrassed his cheeks gently . Minho gently took her hands down her face , and said to Taemin , " You can hit me whatever you like , but you already broke up with her , so of course I could take the chance and confessed to her . " as Minho grabbed Sulli's arms walked past me and Eun Hee and holding her hands again , began to walk away .

Myanger rushed up , but he could not do anything else , Sulli was already attached . I was too oblivious to the surroundings , even forgotting about Eun Hee . Eun Hee felt so frustrated and shouted at Taemin , " Oppa ! You could not forget her right ? I know alreaady , I should be leaving ! " " Mianhae Eun Hee , I would try to forget her , but you can't leave , my baby is still with you . " I hugged her tightly . Her plan was going on , really that well . 

Nobody's POV

Minho and Sulli strolled around the park , and sat on the bench neaarby ." Are you okay oppa ? " Sulli carrassed his face . But Minho tuffled her hair , said , " I'm okay Sulli , don't worry . " Sulli took out a plaster from her backpack , placing it on Minho's injured area gently . " Ouch , " Minho said . " Is it that painful ? " Sulli asked . " Ne , it is . " Minho giggled and . " Oppa so bad ! " she hit his back . And they both began laughing as they walked home giggling away . That was how sweet they were now . 

 


Sorry for my weird vocabulary . I probably would update another chapter later again , but it would be a little short . Please do subscribe k ! And also , maybe I would be writing a new story , about ... Jiyongieeee ! 

xoxo , rainzswag .